PDA

View Full Version : Did mytires moved again?

SilverRex
11-06-2007, 08:24 AM
trying to pick up some winter tires this year and I thought mytire was at 32nd ave sorta just before memory express on the right side of the lane.

however drove by and didnt see them. anyone know?

thanks

Akagi Redsuns
11-06-2007, 11:51 AM
It's not on the same side of Memory Express, it's on the other side of the 32 Ave.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=104,+2323+32nd+Ave+NE,+Calgary,+AB&sll=51.08142,-114.006371&sspn=0.02599,0.029182&ie=UTF8&ll=51.08142,-114.006371&spn=0.02599,0.029182&z=15&iwloc=addr&om=1

clem24
11-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Man I am sure many have had great experiences there, but last time I walked in, it was an absolutely DUMP. There were tires all over the office and papers and garbage were strewn everywhere. It was so disorganized. Took the guy at least 20 minutes before he spoke to me. Then wasn't very helpful. I inquired about ordering tires, left my phone #, but he never called back.

2EFNFAST
11-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by clem24
Man I am sure many have had great experiences there, but last time I walked in, it was an absolutely DUMP. There were tires all over the office and papers and garbage were strewn everywhere. It was so disorganized. Took the guy at least 20 minutes before he spoke to me. Then wasn't very helpful. I inquired about ordering tires, left my phone #, but he never called back.

Similar experience as mine - I had to pester them 2-3 times before they took my order. Then had to check in every few days with them to see if my tires were there yet. Back then it was worth it because the price of tires was far cheaper than what I could buy at tirerack, but now, not much reason to go there.

Impreza
11-06-2007, 12:53 PM
tirerack.com ftmfw

cressida_pimpin
11-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by clem24

same thing for me. very disorganized. I think he is running his business out of a duotang and ten pieces of lined paper

Evolize
11-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Heh try working for that fat bastard. Dumb fuck doesn't know his double cheeseburger from his triple cheeseburger. And the rotting wendys french fries on his desk. Anand is a fucking joke.

SportEL
11-08-2007, 02:04 AM
Hmm, I got the best deal from them in the Summer for my Kumhos. Anand was pretty helpful when I went in to see check on prices for Summer/ All-seasons.

The seating area isn't all messed up, just seems to be a lot of stuff around the desk.

Akagi Redsuns
11-08-2007, 08:47 AM
I had good service as I just needed to get tires mounted. Dropped the rims off, picked it up with tires on. I dunno, I guess I got him on a good day or something?

cloud7
11-08-2007, 11:17 AM
I have had far worst services from other shops in the City. I have gotten a quite a few set of tires from Mytires and mounted/unmounted a lot more sets with them, and never had any problems.

dj_rice
11-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Mytires and Anand are alright....organization is lacking as hes the owner/secretary/tire installer/janitor/stock orderer :rofl: but hes a good guy...when I bought tires from him, he had 1 set of the ones I wanted but I didnt get paid til 2 weeks later, he let me put a lil deposit on it and saved them for me til I had enough money to pick them up...:thumbsup: and yes the long waits are normal...and he also went the extra mile when I bought rims from CMS and had them mounted/installed from Anand..CMS lost one of my centre caps...Anand sourced one for me FREE of charge..