View Full Version : FS: '86 Tercel 4wd and '84 Ford E250 Van

Volvoguy23
11-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Two vehicles for sale for parts or whatever:

1986 Toyota Tercel 4wd, 129000 km on 3AC motor
Transmission works in some gears, Rear differential mount needs welding
Can run and drive

$100 OBO

1984 Ford E250 Van (good useful parts here guys)
351Windsor, with 600cfm carb and upgraded cam (some RV cam), used to run on propane, runs on gasoline off an electric fuel pump.
C6 transmission, works, but leaks a bit
9" Rear end, open, highway gears.
Float bowls on carb leak a bit, engine fires make life worth living.
Comes with good tires and a really really cool interiour including four captains chairs and a bed. It's So incredibly 80s.

$150 OBO

Getting rid of some vehicles, I can't afford to hold onto things I don't really need - Tercels grow on trees and I can always get another one if I ever am so inclined, and I really have no need for the van.
For the prices and the honesty, I'm not going to bother putting up pictures and such.

If I don't sell these vehicles, you'll probably be able to grab the parts off them at Pick your part before christmas, but if there were any parts you'd want, or a relatively simple fixer-upper to drive or use for something
buy it now and save yourself the hassle of paying six times more for it at pick your part :)

Believe it or not, if someone picks up the tercel with intent to fix it, I actually have quite a few performance parts for it I could sell you to make an excellent RallyCross car :)

call me at 973 3825 if you're interested, I live in the NW :)

Take care.