PDA

View Full Version : VW offers rebates

Aleks
11-07-2007, 09:41 AM
http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/071107-1.htm

Wonder how many new car buyers are just holding off on buying anything because everyone knows prices are overinflated. Every night there seems to be news stories about this on TV.

It will be really interesting to see what EVO X and STi are priced at now. Since pricing hasn't been released yet they still have time to make it "right" ;)

Tik-Tok
11-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
[url]

It will be really interesting to see what EVO X and STi are priced at now. Since pricing hasn't been released yet they still have time to make it "right" ;)

It would be a great time to drop the STi price, since 95% of the people I know think it's horridly ugly compared to the last one, and sales will be slow to begin with because of this.

Revhard
11-07-2007, 10:35 AM
nice try, but it's just a drop in the bucket, even less than Honda's meager attempt.
STI will be priced terribly I'm sure, and the EVO will likely be just as bad since they are working with the first year here, and supply and demand may overcome intelligence.

Thaco
11-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Revhard
nice try, but it's just a drop in the bucket, even less than Honda's meager attempt.
STI will be priced terribly I'm sure, and the EVO will likely be just as bad since they are working with the first year here, and supply and demand may overcome intelligence. the exception being that Honda and Dodge are only giving the rebates on CASH PURCHASES, which in this article it clearly states that these are eligible also for financing.