PDA

View Full Version : Sales Representative for Driven to Perform Automotive Lifestyle Tour

Mark Seto
11-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Sales Representative for Driven to Perform Automotive Lifestyle Tour

DTP is currently seeking a self motivated Sales Representative for Calgary to assist with seeking out new accounts and maintaining select existing accounts. Responsibilities include;
-sourcing new sales leads
-contacting new leads
-signing new/current accounts
-maintaining new/current accounts
-working with accounts to ensure all needs are met leading up to, during, and after shows
-communicating needs to show producers
-collecting payment from accounts
-working on site at shows in a variety of capacities
-ect TBA

The successful applicant will be paid on a commission basis at a rate of (TBA) as well as having any expenses directly related to the shows covered. This is not a full time position, but applicants should be able to make and receive calls during regular business hours.

We are looking for a strong team member to represent us in the Calgary market and to help not only grow the current show but to bring new and exciting ideas to help take the show to a new level.

Please contact by pm'ing markis.

Info on Driven To Perform: www.driventoperform.ca

smuthcriminal
02-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Hello, I'm very interested in your position. I possess over 7 years of Sales & Marketing experience, and currently finishing my Finance degree at the University. My classes are all at night, which gives me the flexibility to work regular business hours. Please send me your email and I'll forward you my resume along with references upon request. Thanks!