PDA

View Full Version : Sneaker racks

JordanEG6
11-08-2007, 12:24 AM
Where can I buy sneaker racks? Similar to the display racks/shelves you find at Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line ETC. along the wall. I'm looking for something similar except without price tag brackets haha. Thanks.

pinoyboy88
11-08-2007, 12:25 AM
maybe ikea..lol
or steal it from the back of champs

EK 2.0
11-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Jordan I am actually looking into this as well. As soon as I have some information i will pass it along to you...haha...

I need somewhere to display the roomful of kicks I have just like you haha...

JordanEG6
11-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
Jordan I am actually looking into this as well. As soon as I have some information i will pass it along to you...haha...

I need somewhere to display the roomful of kicks I have just like you haha...

DJ Clark Kent has spoken. Someone find us some racks hahaha.

and WERD, instead of hanging up pictures in my new room, I feel the need to take some DS J's out of my 'deep freeze' and put em on display instead hahaha.

EK 2.0
11-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

DJ Clark Kent has spoken. Someone find us some racks hahaha.

and WERD, instead of hanging up pictures in my new room, I feel the need to take some DS J's out of my 'deep freeze' and put em on display instead hahaha.

Because you are flip are you gonna wrap them in plastic??:bigpimp:

JordanEG6
11-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Because you are flip are you gonna wrap them in plastic??:bigpimp:

whatever prevents 'yellowing', yes i will wrap them in plastic. haha

Splooge
11-09-2007, 09:48 AM
2 words Wal Mart lol seriously that's where i got mine. it hangs behind my door.

jdmakkord
11-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Get the slotted 4x8 sheets from Home depot that you can use in a garage, they are painted white, and come in a few more colors now. All you need after that is some plexi shelfs to hang on it, or rig something else. Otherwise you can get nice wood closet organiser style shelving that is adjustable, only it will take a lot more room.