PDA

View Full Version : Flames Central bar...

95EagleAWD
11-08-2007, 12:32 AM
If I show up there on Saturday night wearing an Oilers jersey for the game, will I die?

toomuchb00st
11-08-2007, 12:37 AM
I will kill you!

bspot
11-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Nah, only rich do gooders in there, you'll be fine.

SilverGS
11-08-2007, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by bspot
Nah, only rich do gooders in there, you'll be fine.

You but they might still kill him

D'z Nutz
11-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD
If I show up there on Saturday night wearing an Oilers jersey for the game, will I die?

Nah, but they'll speak to you a lot slower and probably even read the menu for you. If they're nice, they won't use multisyllabic words (that means big words). You probably won't be given a knife if you're ordering food though (for yours and everyone else's safety). Don't worry, they'll cut it up into small pieces so you won't choke on it!

zoik
11-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Nah, but they'll speak to you a lot slower and probably even read the menu for you. If they're nice, they won't use multisyllabic words (that means big words). You probably won't be given a knife if you're ordering food though (for yours and everyone else's safety). Don't worry, they'll cut it up into small pieces so you won't choke on it!

and wear a helmet!

95EagleAWD
11-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: