PDA

View Full Version : National Auto Glass

Mazstyle
11-08-2007, 12:38 AM
I just got a new windshield put in my truck and I was very impressed with this place. I called monday, booked for 3:00 today (wed).

I arrived and was expecting to have to wait, because most businesses are shit shows. But as soon as I got there, the owner took my keys, and pulled it in. There was a problem with a rubber molding on the a pillar on the one side, from the last windshield replacement, but I can order that and put it on later. He showed me this and then let me watch the install.

Him and one other guy do the work, and they are amazing. It took them 27 minutes start to end. I couldn't believe it I was honestly expecting to wait 2 hours, I even brought a book to read lol.

And the best part is the price, They have a sale on now till the 23rd. My windshield installed (2001 F150) was $185 taxes in! :eek:

Just thought I'd post this if anyone needs a good glass place definitely a :thumbsup:

National Automotive glass products ltd.
#2 - 1935 - 30th ave N.E.
250-5570 or 1-877-715-7499

JordanAndrew
11-08-2007, 02:04 AM
Thanks for the tip! I need to get my windshield replaced. :thumbsup:

swak
11-08-2007, 02:49 AM
This answers the question in my last thread haha.. Thanks for the post ill definately check them out. Thats a wicked price mind you.

jagguy
11-13-2007, 05:55 PM
I've had a similar experience with them...they even picked up my car for me :-)

scoobiedoobie
02-23-2011, 07:22 AM
I got my windshield changed here a few years ago. This shop owner is seriously unbalanced. I am sure his grandfather was a Nazi in WW2 Germany. He seemed extremely agitated, and he had a young helper who I could tell was really trying but the owner was coming down on him very hard. When I tried to tell him to take it easy on the kid (I watched the process being done) he started to get rude to me. Im pretty sure he gets off on treating people like garbage.

Oh, and if they are having one of their "sales", it usually means he got a shipment of cheap Chinese made windshields. Something I've learned.

ddduke
02-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by scoobiedoobie
Oh, and if they are having one of their "sales", it usually means he got a shipment of cheap Chinese made windshields. Something I've learned.

Don't have any experience with these guys but I know that even the big shops ship in Chinese windshields and offer sales. It's not like it's a dirty underhanded move.

If they were bringing in expensive American glass then the price would go up quite a bit.

Sugarphreak
02-23-2011, 09:46 PM