View Full Version : F&F slip up??

Ferio_vti
07-30-2002, 11:56 AM
http://www.slipups.com/items/17214.html

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2002, 12:03 PM
that whole movie was a slip up....
rememer when Jesse shows brian "highly complex supra program" on his computer
Jesse:....and I can make it any color..blue , red , green...
Brian: Man you should go to M.I.T or something
Redlyne_mr2:WTF???:dunno:

2000impreza
07-30-2002, 12:17 PM
no kidding. f&f was the biggest :bullshit: wannabe racing movie ever made. i can't believe they are making a part 2 :thumbsdow

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
no kidding. f&f was the biggest :bullshit: wannabe racing movie ever made. i can't believe they are making a part 2 :thumbsdow
well they did make mad profit with the first one..the best about the f&f was going to opening night with all the buds and all the cars then goign cruising afterwards and having everyone go crazy over our cars after having seen the movie:thumbsup:

LUDELVR
07-30-2002, 12:20 PM
You mean......it's.....not........real?????? Fuck all you guys, you're just a bunch of jealous homos!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :rofl: You just wish that you had a T4 turbo in your eclipse and....a Haltech Exhaust!!!:rofl: And you wish that if you weren't unloading in 3rd (I told you it was 3rd) that you'd run 9's!!!!:nut:

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
You mean......it's.....not........real?????? Fuck all you guys, you're just a bunch of jealous homos!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :rofl: You just wish that you had a T4 turbo in your eclipse and....a Haltech Exhaust!!!:rofl:
nooooooo its a motech system exhaust ..dont you hate when your floor boards come unbolted and fall out from racing to hard..he must have fixed it quickly though cause 5 minutes later vin diesel is riding shotgun and everything seems fine:dunno:

Ferio_vti
07-30-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

he must have fixed it quickly though cause 5 minutes later vin diesel is riding shotgun and everything seems fine:dunno:

Vin must have been riding "Flinestones" with the floor panel missing.
Yabba Dabba Doo!!

B17a
07-30-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

nooooooo its a motech system exhaust ..dont you hate when your floor boards come unbolted and fall out from racing to hard..he must have fixed it quickly though cause 5 minutes later vin diesel is riding shotgun and everything seems fine:dunno:

I'm no mechanic, but can someone explain to me why and how the floor board came off from racing???

Ferio_vti
07-30-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by B17a

I'm no mechanic, but can someone explain to me why and how the floor board came off from racing???

For that matter, why the hell did he even have a hole in the floor to begin with???

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

Vin must have been riding "Flinestones" with the floor panel missing.
Yabba Dabba Doo!!
hahahahahah..thats what I assumed..wonder if thats what the director wanted us to assume?

probably from all that NAWSSSS!!!...what Id like to have explained to me is how the eclipse was still hauling ass from the cops without puffing even a tiny bit of smoke after the piston rings were "fried"

:dunno:

redline
07-30-2002, 12:37 PM

He did not have enough boundry re-enforcing and thus combined with a overheated muffler bearing from the untested second stage of nos caused a pressure inversion in the floor board area that caused to much stress on the hyper bolts that connected to ricer floor mats. This all led to a thermo reaction in the floor board area that led to the failure of the part in question.

B17a
07-30-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by redline

He did not have enough boundry re-enforcing and thus combined with a overheated muffler bearing from the untested second stage of nos caused a pressure inversion in the floor board area that caused to much stress on the hyper bolts that connected to ricer floor mats. This all led to a thermo reaction in the floor board area that led to the failure of the part in question.

Thanks Professor!:thumbsup: That dumb sonofabitch should have put in a flux capacitor!

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2002, 12:42 PM

you hack you pulled that out straight from the mitchell automotive diagnostics program didn't you:thumbsdow :rofl:

BarryBeach
07-30-2002, 01:38 PM

DUDE !! you should goto M.I.T or somthing :rofl: :rofl:

sexualbanana
07-30-2002, 01:55 PM
did u notice that his laptop was somehow flashing 'DANGER TO MANIFOLD' then his floorboard came flyin out and miraculously didn't hit a single person or car?

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by BarryBeach

hahahahahahahahaa:rofl: :rofl:

B17a
07-30-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
did u notice that his laptop was somehow flashing 'DANGER TO MANIFOLD' then his floorboard came flyin out and miraculously didn't hit a single person or car?

Exactly, isn't the manifold (intake one I pressume) located UNDER the hood? If so, then the question again is how does this result in the floor board becoming unbolted?:dunno:

spyderman
07-30-2002, 02:18 PM
That wouldn't of happened if he used JB Weld, right Leo?

RX-7_TWINTURBO
07-30-2002, 02:19 PM
did anyone else win $1001 dollars for a trip to mexico when they visited ?

Ferio_vti
07-30-2002, 02:22 PM
$1001?? Mexico??
WTF are you talking about??

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2002, 02:24 PM
I especially enjoyed how the supra was specifically built for race wars and every crew (hektors, trans and brians)..went all out preparign cars to race and then nothing even happened:dunno: ...
I seem to remember Dom saying to brian.."we'll see how you do at race wars.:thumbsdow

RX-7_TWINTURBO
07-30-2002, 02:26 PM
there was some popup that said i was the 1234020 visitor to the site and i had 3 mins to call a 1 800 number for a 11 day vacation
to orlando and mexico
I thouht it was just som dumb advertising popup so i closed it
it gave me a refrence number and everything (690 ?)
hmm maybe i should of called
:dunno:

B17a
07-30-2002, 02:27 PM
That sounds like those scams that get you to call numbers that are based in the Carribean and they end up billing you like $900 a minute since North American Communication Laws don't apply there.

Redlyne_mr2
07-30-2002, 02:29 PM
That sounds like those scams that get you to call numbers that are based in the Carribean and they end up billing you like $900 a minute since North American Communication Laws don't apply there.
hahahah..those damn caribeans always up to no good

DriveOrBeDriven
07-31-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by BarryBeach

:rofl: Good answer man good answer:rofl:

DriveOrBeDriven
07-31-2002, 03:42 PM
I have said it before, I will say it again. The only good thing about F&F is the cars, no more, no less.

REdOX
07-31-2002, 09:31 PM
I like how the illegal drag races are a stretch of road 10 miles long...

And are you supposed to double clutch when upshifting? (not sure about that one).

boi-alien
07-31-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by REdOX
I like how the illegal drag races are a stretch of road 10 miles long...

And are you supposed to double clutch when upshifting? (not sure about that one).

of course man!!! it makes u FASTER!!! cause u know it'll take u more time to shift gears, that makes u FASTER!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ferio_vti
07-31-2002, 09:41 PM
Double Clutch while up shifting?? Okay, I think I missed that one.:nut:

REdOX
07-31-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by crxboi

of course man!!! it makes u FASTER!!! cause u know it'll take u more time to shift gears, that makes u FASTER!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yeah that makes sense.. but someone told me once that it's good to double clutch when you powershift.... not sure if that holds any truth.

boi-alien
07-31-2002, 09:45 PM
powershifting and double clutching are 2 totally different things

2000impreza
07-31-2002, 10:06 PM
the point of powershifting is to shift without using the clutch

REdOX
07-31-2002, 10:17 PM
The guy told me it was shifting without releasing the gas.... I've been hearing a bunch of crap from this guy then. Nevermind.