PDA

View Full Version : good place to take pics

ZC_CIVIC
11-08-2007, 09:01 PM
where in calgary is a good place to take pics of my car with a nice view of downtown? there is a guy who took pics of his turbo mustang in the member gallery that is a nice veiw but where is that...any ideas? i want a few pics b4 is snows to much

dj_rice
11-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Crescent Hill

ZC_CIVIC
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
how do i get there...like is itby cresant hights highschool somehwere off center street or ???

bobby_lu
11-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Centre St. N, turn right just after crossing the bridge.

ZC_CIVIC
11-08-2007, 10:44 PM
cool thanks mang

adidas
11-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Its not the scenary that makes the photo its the photographer that makes the scenary.

ZC_CIVIC
11-08-2007, 11:00 PM
understandald but i need to know where a good place is to "create a work of art" LOL....haha no i just dont know of many good places to shoot some pics

adidas
11-09-2007, 01:14 AM
Im not photographer myself, but pay close attention to other peoples photographs and distinguish what makes them such great photos. It takes time to become good at takin pics but eventually you will get good at it.

If you can go into downtown and place your car in one of the backalleys that has alot of graffiti that would make for a great pic, or even trying looking for a abandoned building.

Good luck.

dj_rice
11-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by adidas
Im not photographer myself, but pay close attention to other peoples photographs and distinguish what makes them such great photos. It takes time to become good at takin pics but eventually you will get good at it.

If you can go into downtown and place your car in one of the backalleys that has alot of graffiti that would make for a great pic, or even trying looking for a abandoned building.

Good luck.

Theres that one place, across from The Camera Store that has that graffitti tons of Beyonders do photoshoots at downtown

BerserkerCatSplat
11-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Theres that one place, across from The Camera Store that has that graffitti tons of Beyonders do photoshoots at downtown

Seeing that wall in car photos is getting pretty boring, especially considering it looks like an art student's idea of graffiti rather than the real thing.

dj_rice
11-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Seeing that wall in car photos is getting pretty boring, especially considering it looks like an art student's idea of graffiti rather than the real thing.

That is true but your looking at it in a photographers point of view...so your use to seeing awesome things like that

kaishen
11-09-2007, 11:52 PM
i remember there is this place where my uncle took a picture with saddledome and rest of the buildings at the backgrd.

4doorj
11-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by adidas
Its not the scenary that makes the photo its the photographer that makes the scenary.

no its not... its the camera that makes the photo...if u have a good camera ur pics will turn out awsome!

i kid, i kid....

frozenrice
11-10-2007, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by 4doorj
no its not... its the camera that makes the photo...if u have a good c

:rofl: that's just like having a nice car makes you a good driver.