PDA

View Full Version : All Car Price Drop In Canada!! Not Good For Those Who Just Bought Cars?

NRGsequence
11-10-2007, 11:54 PM
I just recently bought a new car...paying 40 grand

and now cause the american car prices are so much lower, the canadian market for goods are dropping

and for my car (i bought TWO WEEKS AGO!!), is goin to have a 4grand drop or some kind of discount if you pay out fully

I was wondering if its possible to get money back, since i just got my car. Like the iphone, how people got a cash back cause of price drop

This is nissans "fair deal" thing...anyone kno anything about it please post!

95EagleAWD
11-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Too bad... such is the market. Should have bought a US car, saved your money, and stuck it to our gouging Canadian dealers.

:thumbsdow

NRGsequence
11-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Is there a possibility they will give a cash back tho those who paid original price?

Revhard
11-11-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by NRGsequence
Is there a possibility they will give a cash back tho those who paid original price?

Tha would be a veritable "trainload of worms" my friend...

NRGsequence
11-11-2007, 12:34 AM
there has to be some kind of compensation tho right? if not the 4 grand 1 or 2? or something...cause the resell value of the car is ganna be killed due to the fact that the cars market value is 4grand less then wat i paid for :(

saiyajin
11-11-2007, 12:38 AM
if you bought your house for 350,000 and now its 325,000 are you going to ask for your 25,000?? its fair game in the car biz :nut:

Weapon_R
11-11-2007, 12:38 AM
lol i'm sure the dealership will gladly give you 4k if you go and ask nicely.

dj_rice
11-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Awesome thread :thumbsup:

NRGsequence
11-11-2007, 01:16 AM
wats happen to people on beyond :(
people used to be cooll...now most of them are just fags who like to flame online to boost there ego cause they are pussies in real life

Thaco
11-11-2007, 01:31 AM
there has to be some kind of compensation tho right? if not the 4 grand 1 or 2? or something...cause the resell value of the car is ganna be killed due to the fact that the cars market value is 4grand less then wat i paid for :( my wife bought a canavlier in 2001 for $20k, 2 months later they dropped the price to $12k she owed $19k on a car she could sell for $8K... it sucks, but there's ntohigny ou can do about it... unless you dont like your credit, you could just stop making payments.

eur0
11-11-2007, 01:36 AM
You purchase shares in the stock market, the value drops and you sell, are companies responsible for compensating your losses?

962 kid
11-11-2007, 01:38 AM
people used to be cooll...now most of them are just fags who like to flame online to boost there ego cause they are pussies in real life

lol wtf? you've been around for 2 months and you're bitching about how beyond has been going downhill?

NRGsequence
11-11-2007, 01:51 AM
ive been on beyond for a while...this isnt even my account lol
i think my first account was 2 years ago?

i forgot my pass and stuff...

gpomp
11-11-2007, 02:03 AM
ha guys, great thread.

dj_rice
11-11-2007, 02:33 AM

You just ask the stupidest question.....to help you compensate your money loss, I'll give you some free "common cents"...get it? :rofl: :rofl:

analbumcover
11-11-2007, 11:30 AM
ha guys im going to ask the dealership for 4 grand and they will tell me to kiss my as!

Toms-SC
11-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Your fault. You should have done your research. They owe you nothing.

JRSC00LUDE
11-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice

You just ask the stupidest question.....to help you compensate your money loss, I'll give you some free "common cents"...get it? :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: - what happened to you man? You used to be cool......:rofl:

dino_martini
11-11-2007, 12:03 PM
Which car companies are dropping their prices?

Nav13
11-18-2007, 01:34 AM
So what happened? did you talk to the dealership, were you given any rebate? I am not flaming, I really want to know.

ZorroAMG
11-18-2007, 05:09 AM
ha guys, carz are stoopid.

pinoyhero
11-18-2007, 07:40 AM
Yeha all the jabs aside, I think you're just out of luck bro, the car market is like any other, there's no way you're just going to get free money. Now if you bought your car as Visions and they had a price match program ....

Supa Dexta
11-18-2007, 10:53 AM
I was thinking about this yesterday a radio ad was running a promotion saying they have too much stock and an end of yr sale was in order.. They were offering up to 12k off top of the line trucks.. How is that any different then the border crap.. If you bought a truck a couple months back then an end of yr sale goes on, you'd expect money back? HA! You chose when to buy, despite all the buzz with the dollar, go for a drive to think it over....

soloracer
11-18-2007, 08:24 PM
What I find unbelievable is people feel they are "entitled" to getting some of their money back. How stupid is that? For example, I go to the dealer and make a deal on a new car. I go tell my friend about the great deal I made and he tells me he got his for $3000 less. Now am I supposed to go back to the dealer and whine about how I paid more than someone else? Or do I take RESPONSIBILITY for my own actions? It's the same idiocy with people who had to be the first to own an iPhone then complaining when the prices drop a few months later. It's called "Supply and Demand" folks. Ever heard the line "a fool and his money are soon parted"?

To the original post, if you didn't do your homework or weren't willing to wait to make your purchase why should anyone have any sympathy for you? Suck it up buttercup. You paid what you thought was a fair price for the vehicle at the time otherwise you wouldn't have bought it. The dealer acted in good faith by giving the car for an agreed upon price. It's not their fault if it goes on sale a little while later for less money and you didn't wait for it. I suppose the next thing you will complain about is buying a TV before Dec 25th only to have it go on sale for less on Boxing Day. Unbelievable.

Barlow
11-19-2007, 01:02 AM
people are so hard online....

This site use to be a lot better, its still good, but i miss certain individuals....

Sorath
11-19-2007, 01:07 AM
best fucking thread ever