PDA

View Full Version : Brown people buying lots of milk...

Ven
11-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Question: Why do brown people buy so much milk?

Whenever I'm at Superstore (N.E.) there's always lots of brown patrons buying shopping carts full of milk. I'm not sure why, but I heard it to make yogurt or something?

Lagerstatten.ca
11-13-2007, 07:14 PM
I've always wanted to ask this as well, being that I use to work at the NE Superstore back in University...

analbumcover
11-13-2007, 07:14 PM
they prefer to shower in that than water?

jk, its probably maybe for cooking speciality dishes.. i have noticed this as well

ZC_CIVIC
11-13-2007, 07:15 PM
well i dont know how true this is BUT i heard they bath in it? lol im not kiddin i was told that by someone once i dunno if its true sounds like true since some smell like moldy somthing.....( dont worrie that isnt a racial slurr )

EK 2.0
11-13-2007, 07:18 PM
E.I.'s just use a lot of milk.

Whether preparing dishes, using it in tea and a lot of them also make their own yogurts and what have you.

toyboy88
11-13-2007, 07:23 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/169860/milk-question/

:closed:

turbotrip
11-13-2007, 07:24 PM
the real reason is brown mothers seem to think their kids must drink at least 3-4 glasses of milk a day to stay alive

dj_rice
11-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Whats that pinkish drink EI's make...?

Ven
11-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Sorry, what's an EI?

toyboy88
11-13-2007, 07:40 PM
EI = east indian... :nut: :rolleyes:

G-ZUS
11-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Ven
Sorry, what's an EI?

East Indian

Fcuk
11-13-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by ZC_CIVIC
well i dont know how true this is BUT i heard they bath in it? lol im not kiddin i was told that by someone once i dunno if its true sounds like true since some smell like moldy somthing.....( dont worrie that isnt a racial slurr )

Smell moldy?

You sir are a d-bag.

Eclipse_Spyder
11-13-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
the real reason is brown mothers seem to think their kids must drink at least 3-4 glasses of milk a day to stay alive

Yea most kids get that when there little but when they grow up a bit they learn the true facts

TomcoPDR
11-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Andele andele mama, E.I. E.I. Uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What's poppin' tonight, if the head right, Nelly there every night.

Anyone remember that MTV show couple years ago "Meet the Stars" (or something like that), this E.I. boy met Nelly and he's be all like: "Yo Nelly in one of your songs you named it E.I. you know I'm East Indian and we tight, and ya know is that song representin' me"

Or some dumb ass question like that, I was :rofl: and then Nelly's all like: "Naw man, I just throw a coupla words together" and you can just see dissapointment in this kid's face.

Donmega
11-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
Andele andele mama, E.I. E.I. Uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What's poppin' tonight, if the head right, Nelly there every night.

Anyone remember that MTV show couple years ago "Meet the Stars" (or something like that), this E.I. boy met Nelly and he's be all like: "Yo Nelly in one of your songs you named it E.I. you know I'm East Indian and we tight, and ya know is that song representin' me"

Or some dumb ass question like that, I was :rofl: and then Nelly's all like: "Naw man, I just throw a coupla words together" and you can just see dissapointment in this kid's face.

Oh man, i can't believe he asked him that, friggin embarassing ass comment. LOLLL what an idiot .:banghead:

LMAOOO The title is hilarious

Well cuz most of us make a LOT of dairy based foods.

turbotrip
11-13-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i remember that

mekeni
11-13-2007, 07:58 PM
can't believe what I'm reading....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sputnik
11-13-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm white and probably drink 8L per week alone.

Gorilla
11-13-2007, 08:22 PM
They eat alot of chocolate chip cookies..and lucky charms

LongCity
11-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Where do you get the storage space for so many jugs of milk?!

ZC_CIVIC
11-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Fcuk

Smell moldy?

You sir are a d-bag.

really, you,me and everyone has been around the really old east indians and we all have had one of those..."wtf is that smell" come outta our mouths... so sorry if i sound like a d bag to you but in all honesty it is the truth some really really really need a shower once and a while... i cant say i havent smelt pretty bad after a long hard day of work but never quite that bad... some i have even had to cover my mouth and nose or else i would start to gag... so i was speaking the truth not some " dissrespectful assumption..."

Donmega
11-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by LongCity
Where do you get the storage space for so many jugs of milk?!

2nd or possibly 3rd fridge ;)

Toms-SC
11-13-2007, 08:54 PM
its curry.

Spoons
11-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by ZC_CIVIC

really, you,me and everyone has been around the really old east indians and we all have had one of those..."wtf is that smell" come outta our mouths... so sorry if i sound like a d bag to you but in all honesty it is the truth some really really really need a shower once and a while... i cant say i havent smelt pretty bad after a long hard day of work but never quite that bad... some i have even had to cover my mouth and nose or else i would start to gag... so i was speaking the truth not some " dissrespectful assumption..."

Yeah but I mean that with anyone. I have smelt some really REALLY bad white people before.

None the less, if they do bath in it, I think that would be tight. I want to try that sometime... I think it would be soothing. I mean throw some Nesquick in there, take a straw and blow some bubbles and boom you have yourself a bubbly chocolate cornucopia of awesomeness.

Donmega
11-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

Yeah but I mean that with anyone. I have smelt some really REALLY bad white people before.

None the less, if they do bath in it, I think that would be tight. I want to try that sometime... I think it would be soothing. I mean throw some Nesquick in there, take a straw and blow some bubbles and boom you have yourself a bubbly chocolate cornucopia of awesomeness.

That is disgusting! Drinking milk that your swimming in, friggin filthy.

Kona9
11-13-2007, 09:54 PM

None the less, if they do bath in it, I think that would be tight. I want to try that sometime... I think it would be soothing. I mean throw some Nesquick in there, take a straw and blow some bubbles and boom you have yourself a bubbly chocolate cornucopia of awesomeness. What is wrong with you? Drinking your own choclatey bath water from a straw? :barf:

01RedDX
11-13-2007, 10:04 PM

01RedDX
11-13-2007, 10:14 PM

TomcoPDR
11-13-2007, 10:24 PM

Better yet have a contest with some buddies, pour some cheerios in the tub and see who can ring as many as they can. :nut: :confused:

Crymson
11-13-2007, 10:29 PM
milk is gross. Imagine the first guy -- "hey, i'm a gunna eat what i squeeze out of that animal" -- gross.

LongCity
11-13-2007, 10:31 PM

Blow bubbles he said, not drink it.

topmade
11-13-2007, 10:36 PM
They just drink a lot of milk and use it in a lot of other things like food prep and teas and stuff. I'm AZN :D and we used to buy 4 4liter bottles /week for our family with 2 babies.

Spoons
11-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by LongCity

Blow bubbles he said, not drink it.

Thank you!
Why the hell would I drink milk after I have bathed in it?

Weapon_R
11-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Crymson
milk is gross. Imagine the first guy -- "hey, i'm a gunna eat what i squeeze out of that animal" -- gross.

haha not to mention that its so unnatural to drink and filled with stuff that makes me want to throw up a little.

clockworkboy3
11-13-2007, 10:43 PM
seriously, is it not used to make cheese?

01RedDX
11-13-2007, 10:45 PM

Jayson
11-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Humans are the only mammals who drink milk after infancy...

I remember seeing this "group" that was against drinking milk saw a poster somewhere haha

I can't drink milk.. gives me the runs

pinoyboy88
11-13-2007, 11:04 PM
hahaha funniest thread

forced_eg
11-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
E.I.'s just use a lot of milk.

Whether preparing dishes, using it in tea and a lot of them also make their own yogurts and what have you.

i dont know why this thread is still going on after this post... im brown, yet im not EI (and have questioned the whole EI + milk thing), and i find half of these posts pretty ignorant

but all seriousness aside... id rather bathe in banana flavoured milk... it would just feel right with the dirty balls smell and what not... think about it

bobby_lu
11-14-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

Why is it unnatural to drink? Do you mean in adulthood?

All the blood, puss and disgusting shit in there before they bleach it is what he is talking about I think.

Haha, I try not to think about that though, since I drink alot of it as well.

3g4u
11-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by forced_eg

i dont know why this thread is still going on after this post... im brown, yet im not EI (and have questioned the whole EI + milk thing), and i find half of these posts pretty ignorant

but all seriousness aside... id rather bathe in banana flavoured milk... it would just feel right with the dirty balls smell and what not... think about it

Get over it sweetheart.:rolleyes:

cts
11-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by bobby_lu

All the blood, puss and disgusting shit in there before they bleach it is what he is talking about I think.

Blood puss and disgusting shit? I've drank milk straight for the tit of a cow back in Punjab, and it was good, no puss at all nor any blood.

Anyways, alott of Punjabi food consists of Milk, Ie. My cereal every morning, my cup of chocolate milk 4 times a day, the yogurt I have with my dinner, the cheese that is part of my dinner (paneer). Thats jsut me..then theres th e rest of my familly.

Milk goes into tea, the dog gets a glass of milk every morning.

clockworkboy3
11-14-2007, 12:26 PM
As for people not drinking milk in adulthood...man's body was not made to digest it properly. Thats why a very high percentage of people are lactose intolerant.

cts
11-14-2007, 12:28 PM
^I also find it insensative to the needs of the dairy cows off spring.

clem24
11-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by cts
Milk goes into tea, the dog gets a glass of milk every morning.

Yo you realize milk is not good for dogs right?

cts
11-14-2007, 12:51 PM
15years of giving my dog milk, she's as good as she was 13yrs ago.

i see no problem!

Ice712
11-14-2007, 01:04 PM
NE Superstore... [/B]

This place is the worst place in all of Calgary.

and milk is disgusting.

Tik-Tok
11-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Question: Why do fat people people buy so much pop?

Whenever I'm at Walmart there's always lots of fat patrons buying shopping carts full of pop. I'm not sure why, but I heard they bath in it? lol im not kiddin i was told that by someone once i dunno if its true sounds like true since some smell like bromhidrosis somthing.....( dont worrie that isnt a fatty slurr ) or something?

anyone
11-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by bobby_lu

Originally posted by cts

Blood puss and disgusting shit? I've drank milk straight for the tit of a cow back in Punjab, and it was good, no puss at all nor any blood.

When big commercial companies milk cows, they have machines that milk the cows and they don't necessarily stop once the milk runs out; it just keeps sucking out whatever it can.

Sorry if I just ruined milk for you...

Spoons
11-14-2007, 01:38 PM
Also did it ever occur to someone that they might own a restaurant? I work in one and it is actually quite a lot cheaper to buy milk from just normal grocery stores than whole salers. We do it all the time at ours, and you do go through that much milk that quickly. I say we use about 8 4L jugs a week.

Antonito
11-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by anyone

When big commercial companies milk cows, they have machines that milk the cows and they don't necessarily stop once the milk runs out; it just keeps sucking out whatever it can.

I hate you so much :cry: :cry:

3g4u
11-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Antonito

Me too. try getting that picture out of your head while eating your wheaties in the morning.:barf:

clem24
11-14-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by 3g4u

Me too. try getting that picture out of your head while eating your wheaties in the morning.:barf:

What's so bad about that...? I mean, if it's still sucking whatever shit is left in there (udder or whatever), then wouldn't whatever it be sucking already be present in the milk that the cow did produce? I fail to to see what might have been added.

Unless some kid must think it's funny to see what happens when it gets hooked up to a bull instead. Maybe that's what makes milk white and creamy. :rofl:

3g4u
11-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Im more talking about like blood and stuff. I dont really know what comes out but someone mentioned blood and that turned my belly upsidedown.

Splooge
11-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Jayson
Humans are the only mammals who drink milk after infancy...

I remember seeing this "group" that was against drinking milk saw a poster somewhere haha

I can't drink milk.. gives me the runs

what doesn't give you the runs :rofl:

anyone
11-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Antonito

Hahaha, sorry! Really.

When I learned that too I had the same reaction. It grossed me out for about a week, but then I decided to not worry about it. Hasn't hurt me yet. Milk producers hopefully make enough efforts to make it sanitary... and delicious.

haunt
11-15-2007, 12:08 AM
whats with brown people and mixing milk with coke or grape crush?

Nav13
11-15-2007, 12:38 AM
I dont know about coke or grape soda, but mixed with creame soda ah tastes so good. I am sure alot will disagree, meh.

300zxfairlday
11-15-2007, 12:54 AM
^ Agreed

KRyn
11-15-2007, 12:56 AM
That is fucking haggard.

shynepho
11-15-2007, 01:22 AM
But the real question is why do so many people care if "brown people" drink so much milk?

Sometimes I go get the weekly groceries and pick up around 6 or 7, 4litre jugs of milk and dont understand why people have to look at me and my cart with enlarged pupils? As far as I know its not a crime, ITS JUST MILK!

nismodrifter
11-15-2007, 01:41 AM
PUNJABI4LIFEYOOOOOOOOOOOO

bignerd
11-15-2007, 01:53 AM

I call BS. Dairy farmers take very good care of their cows, if a cow is sick it can't be milked and is losing money. The only time there might be blood or puss coming from a cows teat is if it had mastitis. They are not going to keep milking the animal if it is going to harm or damage it and perhaps ruin its milk productivity in the future.

They actually have auto-milking units where the cow can decide when it needs milked and walks into a special area of the barn and everything is all automated. The computer reads a microchip in the cow and can tell who has been and who hasn't been milked. If a cow was milked to recently the machine just lets the cow walk on through. If a cow hasn't come in it alerts the farmer who can then check on it.

GTS Jeff
11-15-2007, 02:21 AM

Sorry if I just ruined milk for you... Watching a PETA video does not make you an expert.

sneek
11-15-2007, 02:40 AM
:rofl: :rofl: This thread is great.

The funniest part is how there is already a thread on the same topic.

Antonito
11-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by shynepho
But the real question is why do so many people care if "brown people" drink so much milk?

Sometimes I go get the weekly groceries and pick up around 6 or 7, 4litre jugs of milk and dont understand why people have to look at me and my cart with enlarged pupils? As far as I know its not a crime, ITS JUST MILK!

Don't take it the wrong way, some people are just baffled because they can't imagine going through that much milk before it expires.

Unless you're in a smaller place and you've just taken half the days supply, then people are probably just pissed off.

nismodrifter
11-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by sneek
The funniest part is how there is already a thread on the same topic.

Yeah I clicked this thread thinking it was the old one, hilarious to see another thread on this milk consumption phenomenon.

That said, I drink a shit load of milk when I'm in town too, milk + Nesquik only though. I haven't drank plain white milk in like 10 years.

teggypimp95
11-15-2007, 10:39 AM
I asked one once, they said they have milk parties? what ever the hell that is.

Xamim
11-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
I asked one once, they said they have milk parties? what ever the hell that is.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That made my day:thumbsup:

anyone
11-15-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Watching a PETA video does not make you an expert.

You’re right; I’m not. But this person is - http://jds.fass.org/cgi/content/full/86/13_suppl/E1?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&author1=Ruegg&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&sortspec=relevance&volume=86&resourcetype=HWCIT

SCC counts (somatic cell counts) reflect levels of white blood cells, which can also be called pus. While Canada has higher standards (required lower SCC counts) there is still pus in our milk. There are many other things in (especially) non-organic milk like steroids and antimicorbial agents that we inevitably ingest.

About the blood, you’d have to have a pretty serious machine to suck that hard. I’m sure GTS Jeff could manage, though. Come on man, you’re supposed to be an academic!

I still could be mistaken, but published academics seem to agree with me, at least about the pus thing. I don’t know why people on this forum figure they can flame people because they assume there is no one out there smarter than they are. I guess that's beyond, and I guess I'm one of them.

Speaking of which... I'm sure it's coming.

GTS Jeff
11-15-2007, 12:43 PM

You’re right; I’m not. But this person is - http://jds.fass.org/cgi/content/full/86/13_suppl/E1?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&author1=Ruegg&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&sortspec=relevance&volume=86&resourcetype=HWCIT

SCC counts (somatic cell counts) reflect levels of white blood cells, which can also be called pus. While Canada has higher standards (required lower SCC counts) there is still pus in our milk. There are many other things in (especially) non-organic milk like steroids and antimicorbial agents that we inevitably ingest.

About the blood, you’d have to have a pretty serious machine to suck that hard. I’m sure GTS Jeff could manage, though. Come on man, you’re supposed to be an academic!

I still could be mistaken, but published academics seem to agree with me, at least about the pus thing. I don’t know why people on this forum figure they can flame people because they assume there is no one out there smarter than they are. I guess that's beyond, and I guess I'm one of them.

Speaking of which... I'm sure it's coming. I'm not a dairy expert either. :dunno: What's with the huge defensive rant?

anyone
11-15-2007, 01:33 PM
^^It was an insult that you implied that I watched a PETA video and started spewing bullshit. Also, it implied that you knew more.

It's good to question what people say. Making a smart ass remark implying someone is incorrect, without providing an explanation to correct or clarify the topic is a waste of everyones time.

Splooge
11-15-2007, 02:29 PM
:drama:

Donmega
11-15-2007, 02:45 PM
why do threads always turn into rants!

It's cuz we like drinking milk, end of story.

EK 2.0
11-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Grow All Ways...

Always Grow

Spoons
11-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
I'm not a dairy expert either. :dunno: What's with the huge defensive rant?

Lol Jeff you can't even make simple harmless statements anymore without getting peoples panties in a bunch :rofl:

GTS Jeff
11-15-2007, 06:14 PM
^^It was an insult that you implied that I watched a PETA video and started spewing bullshit. Also, it implied that you knew more.

It's good to question what people say. Making a smart ass remark implying someone is incorrect, without providing an explanation to correct or clarify the topic is a waste of everyones time. You're finding a lot of implications in an innocuous statement. :burnout: