PDA

View Full Version : Aussie cops plan to 'crash test' confiscated cars and post on youtube

Ferio_vti
11-14-2007, 10:35 AM
http://jalopnik.com/cars/news/aussie-hoons-rides-to-be-crushed-under-new-youtube-law-321494.php

What the hell is 'hoon'??

frozenrice
11-14-2007, 10:45 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoon

01RedDX
11-14-2007, 11:38 AM

l/l/rX
11-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
"Lebo hoons" LOL

NlNdS512KV0

holy shit...if that happened here they would get an ass beating of their lives from the cops. haha

those cops are pansies compared to over here it seems like.

JAYMEZ
11-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Aussie cops are wayyyyy to passive , they are even more passive in the Gold Coast.. You can literally walk over them...

Canmorite
11-14-2007, 01:11 PM
You take my car, Your life my be in danger...

:rofl:

01RedDX
11-14-2007, 01:31 PM

Destinova403
11-14-2007, 01:49 PM
that video is seriously sad... its pathetic too that idiots like that are giving a bad name to other car enthusiasts.

i cant wait to watch some of those cars get crushed.

Tik-Tok
11-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

Yup, and they're all scrawny 5'2 100 lbs or so... pretty funny.

My visions of the Main Force Patrol (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Force_Patrol) have been crushed.

GT4rally
11-14-2007, 06:09 PM
Wow... if those punks talked like that to Calgary cops they would imediately be chewing some pavement, followed by spending the next 24 hours in jail!!!

Looks to me like the Aussies need to change some laws so the cops can stop that crap!

LilDrunkenSmurf
11-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Sounds like a more thought out version of the Ontario Law. I like it. Only do it to people you catch, not ones you "suspect"

Hope we see some posted youtube videos

frozenrice
11-15-2007, 11:49 AM
We should send some RCs over there with some tasers..........

LilDrunkenSmurf
11-15-2007, 12:19 PM
I dunno, do they know CPR and how to not use it?

Tilly
11-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

holy shit...if that happened here they would get an ass beating of their lives from the cops. haha

those cops are pansies compared to over here it seems like.

Originally posted by GT4rally
Wow... if those punks talked like that to Calgary cops they would imediately be chewing some pavement, followed by spending the next 24 hours in jail!!!

Looks to me like the Aussies need to change some laws so the cops can stop that crap!

If anything, the reason these Aussie cops seem like "pansies" is because they have respect for thier position as policemen, as well as for the people around them, no matter how retarded they may be. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubts that Calgary has as many dumbasses as Australia, but at least in Australia the cops have what appears to be SOME professionalism and rationality. Sure cops in Calgary might may punks "chew some pavement", but it sure as heck isn't right.

My 0.02 cents...

Kona9
11-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
We should send some RCs over there with some tasers..........

GOLD:rofl:

Originally posted by Tilly
If anything, the reason these Aussie cops seem like "pansies" is because they have respect for thier position as policemen, as well as for the people around them, no matter how retarded they may be. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubts that Calgary has as many dumbasses as Australia, but at least in Australia the cops have what appears to be SOME professionalism and rationality. Sure cops in Calgary might may punks "chew some pavement", but it sure as heck isn't right.

My 0.02 cents...

There is a line where respect for their position and the true meaning of Authority come to play. These Poofters can't seem to understand, let alone see the line. How is it a good thing that these cops take the shit and abuse all the time like that?

They are cops not doormats to the retarded public.

(That is not to say that they should go all Taser Horny like some of our local constabulary do either though)

GT4rally
11-16-2007, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Tilly

My 0.02 cents...

It has nothing to do professionalism and rationality. If you say things like that to a cop in Calgary (threatening to beat their ass --like that one punk did), you are BREAKING THE LAW.

You can, and will, be charged with assauliting a police officer. Yes, they are just words, but that is considered assault.

If you even just tell a cop to f**k off, he can charge you with assault.

Ospi
11-17-2007, 03:54 AM
As an aussie myself i can safely say the police here are under some pretty bloody tight guidelines when it comes to handling abuse, in a lot of cases verbal abuse is completely ignored, realise that all these lebos want from their bad mouthing is a reaction from the cops, the cops don't budge and in a sense the lebs lose, they did not get the reaction they wanted.

Lay a finger on any of those cops however and it is a different story, the arms start breaking by then.

Anyway the problem outlined in this vid is prominently based in Sydney and Melbourne which have large Lebanese communities and they make up a good 60-70% of this "scum" on our roads.