PDA

View Full Version : Just a heads up...

R!zz0
11-14-2007, 02:44 PM
If anyone is looking for a job, Calgary health region is hiring big time right now. I just thought i would give my fellow beyonders a heads up.

01RedDX
11-14-2007, 02:51 PM

Antonito
11-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Tons of entry level openings in record management.

As long as you don't have any ambition or pride, this is a great job. Lots of hot chicks that are too dumb to see through your schemes. :poosie:

01RedDX
11-14-2007, 03:26 PM

old&slow
11-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by R!zz0
If anyone is looking for a job, Calgary health region is hiring big time right now. I just thought i would give my fellow beyonders a heads up.

Do they hire welders?? :):D

grrrouch
11-14-2007, 03:56 PM
what kinda work is it?

carzcraz
11-14-2007, 04:06 PM
I don't think R!zz0 can be bothered to list all the jobs posted. Just check their posting.....

http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/employment/index.htm

Super_Geo
11-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Wait, shouldn't we be worried about whether or not we will have electricity, food and shelter (don't even think about jobs, it should've been assumed that we'd all be unemployed) now that the government passed the oil/gas royalty hikes?

Wait a minute, you mean that Big Oil was lying with their doom/gloom predictions?

cts
11-14-2007, 04:37 PM
^wtf are u talkin about?

Jlude
11-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by old&slow

Do they hire welders?? :):D

no... but my company does...

pm me if you're interested.

Jlude
11-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Good to know.

Colt engineering is on a massive hiring spree as well. They are having a career fair tomorrow. Tons of entry level openings in record management.

Ahh yes... Colt engineering... they're happy to have people with a pulse sitting at a desk... so they can bill out a full 8 hours at some crazy rate.

Antonito
11-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Wait, shouldn't we be worried about whether or not we will have electricity, food and shelter (don't even think about jobs, it should've been assumed that we'd all be unemployed) now that the government passed the oil/gas royalty hikes?

Wait a minute, you mean that Big Oil was lying with their doom/gloom predictions?

Originally posted by cts
^wtf are u talkin about?

When some of us were saying that the royalties could hurt the economy, that's what Super Geo heard. I think it's a mental disorder. He'd make a good TV personality on Fox News or CNN though.

01RedDX
11-14-2007, 05:54 PM

Jlude
11-14-2007, 05:59 PM

Well duh, why do you think they're doing so well?

They pay quite well too... (I can only speak for the people I know there)

Super_Geo
11-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Antonito
When some of us were saying that the royalties could hurt the economy, that's what Super Geo heard. I think it's a mental disorder. He'd make a good TV personality on Fox News or CNN though.

Are you kidding me? People weren't just afraid of it 'hurting the economy' as in a mild recession kind of thing... people were losing their fuckin heads!

Oh no, the housing market's going to crash! Tens of billions of dollars are going to get pulled out of the province! Massive layoffs! Aaaaaahhh!

And now one of the biggest EPCMs in town is on a massive hiring blitz. Go figure.

Toms-SC
11-14-2007, 06:43 PM
If your in IT looking for a job let me summ it up for you.

Two positions in the CRHA and none for COLT.

01RedDX
11-14-2007, 06:56 PM

Antonito
11-15-2007, 12:02 AM

Are you kidding me? People weren't just afraid of it 'hurting the economy' as in a mild recession kind of thing... people were losing their fuckin heads!

Oh no, the housing market's going to crash! Tens of billions of dollars are going to get pulled out of the province! Massive layoffs! Aaaaaahhh!

And now one of the biggest EPCMs in town is on a massive hiring blitz. Go figure.

See this is more closer to the truth of what was being said

Wait, shouldn't we be worried about whether or not we will have electricity, food and shelter (don't even think about jobs, it should've been assumed that we'd all be unemployed) now that the government passed the oil/gas royalty hikes

whereas this is just you being a dumb fuck

Amysicle
11-15-2007, 10:05 AM
That second quote (his first post) was him being sarcastic.

Antonito
11-15-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Amysicle
That second quote (his first post) was him being sarcastic.

There's such a thing as being a poor winner.