PDA

View Full Version : Underground clothing

rollinv4l
11-15-2007, 10:57 PM
I am just wondering if anyone on here works at underground clothing I am looking to get a part time job there.

Thank you:

bobby_lu
11-15-2007, 11:01 PM
How about you go into the store and hand them your resume.

Dont forget to dye your tips blonde first though.

S13_Ryan
11-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by bobby_lu

Dont forget to dye your tips blond first though.

:clap:

S13_Ryan
11-15-2007, 11:09 PM
on the flip side, dont work at a clothing store, Get into the trades.

rollinv4l
11-16-2007, 12:00 AM
I am just looking to work there part time

pf0sh0
11-16-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by bobby_lu

Dont forget to dye your tips blonde first though.

:rofl: :rofl:

CCM Pro
11-16-2007, 12:18 AM
^^^

:rofl:
Oh man I mostly cruise this site so I can see someone beak others off like that...love it

Donmega
11-16-2007, 12:26 AM
If your just wanting the discount, get a better job where you can afford them at regular price.

finboy
11-16-2007, 01:04 AM
are you well versed in $300 jeans that look like they were taken off of a homeless person?

gqmw
11-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Lol, theres like no guys working at underground now. They're only hiring full time.

Hakkola
11-16-2007, 01:09 AM
I used to work there, waste of time, do yourself a favour and get a real job.

GTS Jeff
11-16-2007, 01:53 AM
Dear rollinval. I can get you a job there. However, we do have requirements for the job, even part time. Please post up a resume and picture of yourself. We need to see how you'll dress to determine if you're the right style for us.

Thanks
Jeff GarciaTomas Sicilio
Underground Activist

msommers
11-16-2007, 02:23 PM
If you fit the persona of a "choch" they'll hire you on the spot. Don't forget to flip up your collar too!

On a side note, underground used to be a sweet store with nice clothes, hot chicks and good advice. Now it's filled with snobby douchebags with logos covering entire clothing.

finboy
11-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Dear rollinval. I can get you a job there. However, we do have requirements for the job, even part time. Please post up a resume and picture of yourself. We need to see how you'll dress to determine if you're the right style for us.

Thanks
Jeff GarciaTomas Sicilio
Underground Activist

i forgot you worked at underground, if you want a job, this is your best bet :thumbsup:

analbumcover
11-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Yo how many threads is this guy gonna open before he gets the fuckin boot?...

GTS Jeff
11-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by finboy

i forgot you worked at underground, if you want a job, this is your best bet :thumbsup: Thanks finboy.

Rollinval, I asked for you to post a resume and picture here in this thread. Please do not PM me as there are several managers that need to see your application. If you post here, myself and other Underground Activists can review your profile. To answer your question though, I work for the Underground Headquarters and I can probably slot you into the Underground Location of your choice.

Thanks

syeve
11-16-2007, 05:17 PM
^^^werd, Jeff got me a job, I never looked back.

1-Bar
11-16-2007, 05:18 PM

Thanks
Jeff GarciaTomas Sicilio
Underground Activist

Thanks finboy.

Rollinval, I asked for you to post a resume and picture here in this thread. Please do not PM me as there are several managers that need to see your application. If you post here, myself and other Underground Activists can review your profile. To answer your question though, I work for the Underground Headquarters and I can probably slot you into the Underground Location of your choice.

Thanks

Sorry for PM'ing your eariler, should I start another thread or post in here?!? I don't wanna hijack the thread for the OP

msommers
11-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

Sorry for PM'ing your eariler, should I start another thread or post in here?!? I don't wanna hijack the thread for the OP

Might as well post it up here dude and keep them all together.

anarchy
11-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Thanks finboy.

Thanks
I am also interested.

I need to upload my picture, please don't hire someone before me. I have so many pairs of Seven jeans and Diesel is the best thing man has ever created.

Ps. You don't have to be at least 16 to work there....do you?

ZorroAMG
11-17-2007, 04:28 PM
Jeff, please answer the phone when my lawyer calls you. I am really beginning to think you are avoiding me at this point. You didn't avoid me on our break in the stock room on Sept 15, 2007, I don't think you should avoid me now.

jay42w8
11-17-2007, 07:53 PM
I am ahead of the game of all of you...I made an "auditon tape", if you will, hope I get the job!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

GTS Jeff
11-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by jay42w8
I am ahead of the game of all of you...I made an "auditon tape", if you will, hope I get the job!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M Hi, I would appreciate if you could please keep the jokes out of this thread and respect the serious applicants such as rollingval and 1bar.

RollinVal, I've still not seen your resume and application photo in this thread. Are you still interested in the part time position?

Underground Activist

icecreamvan
11-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Jeff! I didn't know that you are on here! This is Marco from District 2 sales team! Wow what a suprise!

Hey you should join our Undagrund4Lyfe facebook group when you have time. I will send you an invite in a minute.

Coolz!!!

Kavy
12-06-2007, 01:36 AM

I LOL'ed

EK 2.0
12-06-2007, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Jeff, please answer the phone when my lawyer calls you. I am really beginning to think you are avoiding me at this point. You didn't avoid me on our break in the stock room on Sept 15, 2007, I don't think you should avoid me now.

Wait, there is more than just me that Jeff did this to??

Redlyne_mr2
12-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Sooo thats what GTS stands for!

403Gemini
12-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Hey Jeff,

You hiring for the winter!?! I need a job! I got my hair highlighted last week and i can use as much gel as needed to style it applicably for the job!

KK thanks!

Mckenzie
12-06-2007, 12:02 PM

bahaha :rofl:

bashir26
12-12-2007, 02:57 PM

LMAO

14W.A.R.28
12-12-2007, 03:12 PM

:rofl: