PDA

View Full Version : play online poker where?

spikerS
11-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Ok, so i wanted to play some poker tonight, decided to try pokerstars.net as it looks like a few beyonders play here.

downloaded the software, and tried to use my credit card to make a deposit. wouldn't let me. something about my credit card refusing the transaction. called the credit card company and found out that they do not let the cards be used at online gambling sites.

just wondering, how do you all deposit your funds to play online?

Fcuk
11-16-2007, 06:46 PM
negative. dont download it from pokerstars.net and download it from pokerstars.com instead and it will let you use your credit card.

Good luck and play within your limits :thumbsup:

DGill
11-16-2007, 06:55 PM
haha yahh gl:thumbsup:

Kobe
11-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by spikers
Ok, so i wanted to play some poker tonight, decided to try pokerstars.net as it looks like a few beyonders play here.

downloaded the software, and tried to use my credit card to make a deposit. wouldn't let me. something about my credit card refusing the transaction. called the credit card company and found out that they do not let the cards be used at online gambling sites.

just wondering, how do you all deposit your funds to play online?

td and the petro one let you deposit for sure, also u can go to your bank and get online transfers for ur debit card, and that will work too.

Maddog55
11-16-2007, 08:50 PM
I couldn't pass this post up without at least giving a plug for the site I play on. I like to support the little guy especially if he's local. Pokerknights.com was set up by a guy here in Calgary.

http://www.pokerknights.com has online poker. Its a new site so there's lots of incentives. Join up and become a member on www.pokerknights.ca forum and you can play in the PK invite tourneys.

Monday nights its $5.00 + .50 plus another $50 is added to the pool by the site.

Wednesday nights is a $3.00 + .30 with a guaranteed pool of $50. Sometimes there's only a dozen or so playing.

They have all the same incentives rake-back, bonuses etc. It's kinda nice as there's not 1500 ppl playing in these tournaments. And a lot are local ppl.