PDA

View Full Version : Chase freedom Credit Card

G-ZUS
11-22-2007, 11:54 PM
What you guys think of this? Just seen it on tv.

http://www.chasefreedomnow.com/home/?CELL=6TRP&MSC=Z0061431

Bimmer88
11-22-2007, 11:57 PM
What about it??

It's like every other credit card... they just want your money!

and I like how on their site I've looked and looked there's nothing saying anything about interest rates until you apply.

Looks pretty legit, and I dunno I skimmed it but if you really read the fine print I'm sure it says something in there...

Cool thing is triple rewards!

EDIT:

The air travel rewards in only travel within Continential of U.S.

So this card only for Americans??

CCM Pro
11-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Bimmer88
What about it??

It's like every other credit card... they just want your money!

and I like how on their site I've looked and looked there's nothing saying anything about interest rates until you apply.

Looks pretty legit, and I dunno I skimmed it but if you really read the fine print I'm sure it says something in there...

Cool thing is triple rewards!

EDIT:

The air travel rewards in only travel within Continential of U.S.

So this card only for Americans??

"You must be a U.S. resident to apply."

That is a fairly good indication I think...;)

Bimmer88
11-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by CCM Pro

"You must be a U.S. resident to apply."

That is a fairly good indication I think...;)

Yeh must admit I didn't see that, and infact I didn't look at the site for long since I currently have a credit card, and don't want anymore.

freshprince1
11-27-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm looking to get a company credit card for the new job in mid-December. Anyone have any suggestions for cards that have good rewards? I've heard the RBC Avion card is pretty good.

walperstyle
12-09-2007, 03:29 AM
I use to work for that company, and was there when they released the card.

If you are American, try to get teh 0% interest for a year. You can do a lot with that :)

keep in mind you still have a min payment of 2% each month... but if you can get that cash in a check form (I have done this) you can put it in a term deposit and bring in more cash. Free money.

A couple customers that had $50k available, i threw it in a checking account for them, and told them by xxx date, make sure you pay this off, and you will make this much approx pending everything is payed on time.

:)

willyC
12-19-2007, 11:39 AM
I love my credit card. I use it for work purposes. I probbly rack up 4 grand a month on it. I pay it off 100% at each bill, so I could careless about the rates.

I use the American Express Costco Card. You get 1.5% back on each dollar you spend with it in the form of a costco gift card at the end of the year.

I get around 750 bucks of free costco dollars each year :D

anarchy
12-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by freshprince1
I'm looking to get a company credit card for the new job in mid-December. Anyone have any suggestions for cards that have good rewards? I've heard the RBC Avion card is pretty good.

I have the RBC Avion that I use for work and it's been pretty good to me so far. I was looking for a card with good travel rewards and this one seemed to be the best. I believe the interest rate is 18% or something like that but it doesn't matter to me because I pay my cards off in full each month.

The annual fee is $125 so I basically use it for everything to get the most of it. I think I have a trip to Vancouver now, they give you 15,000 points when you sign up. The promotion might be different now but it's definitely worth checking out.