Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Tiptronic. (Both)
Odometer Reading : 165XXX
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, AB
FIRM FIRM FIRM Price : Sold

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected] OR PM

This was a nice car, but it's now gone. I will miss it. Thanks P.

Would I buy another some day down the road? Definately.

Crymson
11-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Hi, VIN#? US car?

funkedelic
11-27-2007, 05:04 PM
that is a pretty good price though, although milage is kinda up there

Kloubek
11-27-2007, 07:48 PM
This is not a US car. It is 100% Canadian.

VIN: WAUZL64B9YN067060.

As for the "high mileage". 165,000 is high for an Audi? I personally don't think so. If it was a turbo, maybe. But Audi built the V8s to be just as durable as Honda engines from what I've read.

I think this is more than just a "pretty good" price. The cheapest 4.2 I've *ever* seen is in Calgary right now, at 13,900. That one has higher mileage, and doesn't include all the extras this one does. The wheels and tires alone were $3600 last summer!

7thgenvic
11-27-2007, 07:53 PM
whats the catch. do you have all the service records? has the car been in accidents?

Kloubek
11-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Why does there have to be a "catch"? It's not like I'm GIVING it away. It's just a really great price. I need the money because I'm over my head in debt after buying a new vehicle.

I regret that the Calgary dealer I bought it from claimed they were not allowed to give me service records due to the privacy act. (Personally, I think that's BS). Since I've had to do very little other than oil changes, I don't have many records.

No, no accident that I know of. The VIN # will tell you for sure, but dealers have to legally disclose damage after a certain figure, and they most certainly did not. I asked them that question myself, and they said no.

red99600
11-27-2007, 11:45 PM
any test drives?

Kloubek
11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
For anyone else, yes. Because it has insurance. Fancy that.

For you: no.

funkedelic
11-28-2007, 04:31 PM
available this weekend? I think im going to come and take a look at it.

Moe Man
11-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Kloubek
11-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Funk: Yes I am. Feel free to give me a call. PM me for my #.

Moe: Thanks for hijacking my thread. How about you put one up of your own? :)

Yes, a dealership car comes with a powertrain warranty. And financing. (Which anyone can get cheaper at their own bank if they have credit.) But it also comes with GST, and is priced higher than mine to start. And for that matter, what extras are you including with yours? I don't suppose it has a $3600 20" wheel package does it? Chrome handles? Dual exhaust tips? Anything at all?

And for the record, ALL 4.2's are widebody.

11-28-2007, 05:08 PM
Rollback?

GT4rally
11-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Awsome car... I think your price might be too low... that's why everyone is bitching/suspicious.

Crap people, do a Carproof (not Carfax- it's garbage) if you have doubts and are serious about the car!

Has the timing belt been done?

hks83
11-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Kloubek
11-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Thanks GT. I know the price is suspiciously low. But really - as Moe man pointed out, his not not that much more expensive. Sure, his doesn't have the extras, but I know it's hard to get what you paid out of the extras, and I'm willing to take a loss. In fact, I can provide a bill of sale from when I bought it last spring which shows I paid $17,000 after tax. And I still maintain I got a reasonable deal at the time! I was TOLD the timing belt was changed, but I have no records and nothing is on the bottom of the hood to indicate that. So take it for what it's worth...

Again, I will state that I simply need this car gone, and a QUICK sale. I bought a new Sequoia, and as one can imagine - those are not cheap. I am in debt up to my eyeballs! I finally received an email today from someone who seemed serious and mature, so who knows - maybe it will be gone on the weekend.

No, there has been no rollback that I know of on this car. I promise not while I've had it anyway, but I don't know for sure how to check otherwise. I can't very well promise what the previous owner may or may not have done to the car - but nothing indicates so anyway.

icecreamvan
11-28-2007, 11:20 PM
How much without the 20" rims and tires?

reeree
11-29-2007, 01:44 AM
if you consider 165k low, you must have low standards.

i was originally interested in this car until i

ran a check on this,
the car has been around the block back in quebec at the auctions several times. it was also a fleet car back east.
until it was shipped over here to the west, probably at a dirt cheap price... hence this guys asking price.

Kloubek
11-29-2007, 08:58 AM
I never said I considered 165k low. I just said for the engine, it wasn't high. Low standards? Actually, I bought this car because it met my very HIGH standards when I purchase vehicles.

Has this car been to auction? If you say so, then I guess it must be true. I don't have any such report, but I can't deny it either.

I really don't get why people are trying to deter others from this car. It's a great car, with virtually nothing wrong with it. I believe the forum rules state that if you aren't interested in buying the car, don't post.

And sorry icecream - but the wheels go with the car. Since these wheels only fit the 4.2, they'd be a tough sell by themselves.

hks83
11-29-2007, 09:11 AM
i thought when you were going to trade me the car that you would take the tire's and rim's out .... and post that this car is from the EAST before you sell it.

Moe Man
11-29-2007, 10:00 AM
no gst on my car now just because you said that, as for the wheels, my stock trek eddition wheels are better anyway. :rofl:

and i have quad exhaust tips not just dual..........:thumbsup:

Kloubek
11-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Ok - nice that you have the quad tips - I didn't realize. No other extras though, from the sounds of it.

I have seen your car in ads Moe. You have the STOCK 4.2 rims on there... they are not special to the Trek edition. You should do some homework on the car before you start claiming things. Such as the widebody? And in my opinion, definately not nicer than the 20's anyway. But that's personal opinion I guess.

You keep mentioning this "Trek Edition". Do you even have the bike that was included with the "Trek Edition"? I'm guessing not. In essence, your car is just a stock 4.2 - so please quit making it out to be something it's not. And quit trying to sell your own car in MY ad thread please.

icecreamvan
11-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Those 20" wheels are 5x112 right? I might be interested in just the wheels.:)

Kloubek
11-29-2007, 11:05 AM
PM me. I would definately consider selling the wheels by themselves if I can get maybe half of what I paid. Then I can drop the price of the car even more, and make darn never EVERYONE think I'm trying to pull a scam with such a low priced car. :)

bobby_lu
11-29-2007, 11:49 AM
This is a very good deal! But I dont know why everyones freaking out...I guess its killing everybody on beyond's resale value haha.

free bump for 540i killer.

Kloubek
11-29-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the support Bobby. This is actually the second car I've sold on here, and that ad flushed out the sceptics as well. And nobody noticed the buyer complaining about the deal they got on that Accord did they? I don't screw people over. It's called Karma. When I sell, it's a great value for the price - always.

**AS OF NOW, I AM NO LONGER RESPONDING TO PUBLIC MESSAGES REGARDING THIS CAR.**
It's a good car, and a great deal. Anything anyone needs to known further can be PMed or emailed. These negative public responses are getting annoying and in my opinion it's totally uncalled for. This is a sweet car damnit! I guess that's the risk you run when you post an ad on a forum frequented by such immaturity...

hks83
11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
this one isnt sold so you have only sold one.

FlamingC19
11-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Tight car and good price. If I had the money I'd be all over this. Good luck with the sale bro!!!

Kloubek
12-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Weekend bump. This car should be SOLD at this price!

My registration is going to run out in a few days, and I need this gone.

Kloubek
12-02-2007, 07:47 PM
*sigh*