PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: 2004-2006 White Sti

harv91
11-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Hey guys, I am in the market for an Aspen White STi, i know i could get a different coloured one painted but i thought i would just hope to see if i can get a white one straight.
Any year between 2004-2006 will do, i just don't wanna get bent over the price. I was thinking of going to the states and getting one, but heard from a buddy that the paper work is a bitch.
If you got one please let me know, i am VERY serious about buying one. Preferrably Low Kms!

Vehicle Details
Year : 2004-2005
Make and Model : Subaru STi
Exterior Color : WHITE!!!!
Interior Color :
Auto or Manual? : 6spd
Odometer Reading :
Location of Vehicle : Calgary preff.
Description :
Extras :
Asking Price :

Contact Information
PM ME PLZ IF YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE IS SELLING A WHITE STi

THANKS ALOT GUYS

DGill
11-28-2007, 10:40 AM
PM'd

bodaciousbob
11-29-2007, 02:29 AM
I've got a silver 'o4 for sale.

Arguably the cheapest STi for sale - Because I can't afford it.

Goes in the autotrader this week.

dj_rice
11-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Pm user hampstor, he had a 2004 Aspen White STI that he just traded in at a dealership, ask him which one

hampstor
12-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Pm user hampstor, he had a 2004 Aspen White STI that he just traded in at a dealership, ask him which one

It got sold - it was a white 04 STi with white wheels. Saw it on barlow the other night, the guy probably thought I was weird for staring at him :rofl:

if you're still looking for one, there'a place on barlow called 'nex2new fine cars' that will bring one up from the US for you, do all the paperwork, transport and everything. Alf and Karim are great guys, they were a great help getting my truck for me - they showed me all the paperwork and even told me straight up front how much their bottom line for making money on the deal was.