PDA

View Full Version : UPS decides to send me a bill for brokerage LOL

TegLover
11-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Hot out of my mailbox is an envelope with UPS on the top right hand corner, oh cool wonder what this is. I open it up and it says i owe them $51 for some shit i bought a month ago. Its funny because i'm not even aware of these charges. I know about them as i've read numerous thread about it but nowhere and no one stated that i had brokerage fees when they were trying to deliver package, nothing on the stickers left at my door. After 3 attempts from their driver I go to pick up my package at their UPS location and the guy in the brown just hands me my package and i say thank you and left. SO if there was brokerage wouldn't it say so on the stickers? and wouldn't I be charged for brokerage when i went to pick up my package? I thought they did not release any packages until all fees are paid!

There you have it, UPS trying to pull these lame ass scams again. Now for the million dollar question; should i pay them or should i tell them to pick up the silver spoon and start feeding themselves to my..?:rofl:

wardpr68
11-28-2007, 09:01 PM
same thing happened to me... i didnt pay and they sent a collection agency after me haha. Mine was like 18 bux or something... so in the end i just paid it.

Supa Dexta
11-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Yeah thats weird, they should have collected at your door or when you picked it up.. Call them up and explain they had their chance, f-off, it's not your problem to deal with their poor book keeping

Toms-SC
11-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Another one of these threads? Fuck just make it a sticky already.

TegLover
11-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Another one of these threads? Fuck just make it a sticky already.

Actually this one is not like the others, i'm not bitching and complaining about how ups ass raped me. So unless you have something constructive to add don't bother posting a reply.

TegLover
11-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by wardpr68
same thing happened to me... i didnt pay and they sent a collection agency after me haha. Mine was like 18 bux or something... so in the end i just paid it.

Collections for $18 ROFL. Did they threaten to take you to small claims court as well? haha

See you could've still evaded from paying them cause they can't do shit to you or your credit from what i've gathered. Plus it would be illegal to do so.

Toms-SC
11-28-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by TegLover

Actually this one is not like the others, i'm not bitching and complaining about how ups ass raped me. So unless you have something constructive to add don't bother posting a reply.

wat

Toms-SC
11-28-2007, 09:24 PM

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/191159/ups-bill-in-the-mail/

wat was that? a search? oh...

StreetRacerX
11-28-2007, 09:31 PM

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/191159/ups-bill-in-the-mail/

wat was that? a search? oh...

lol :clap: nothin like the good ol search

TegLover
11-28-2007, 09:39 PM
I can see these fuckers send me another bill saying that i owe them even more money after i pay this one. How can you do that shit. Its like if i were to go to a store to buy something and they forgot to charge me for tax and then they go and send me a bill to get me to pay for the tax they forgot to charge me because they fucked up.

Toms-SC
11-28-2007, 09:41 PM
I can see these fuckers send me another bill saying that i owe them even more money after i pay this one. How can you do that shit. Its like if i were to go to a store to buy something and they forgot to charge me for tax and then they go and send me a bill to get me to pay for the tax they forgot to charge me because they fucked up.

Are you bitching and complaining like the other threads now?

TegLover
11-28-2007, 09:43 PM

Are you bitching and complaining like the other threads now?

yeah because i'm trying to be just like you, i mean who wouldn't? I only wish i had as much free time as you did to browse beyond.ca and do free search queries for random people.

Toms-SC
11-28-2007, 09:45 PM

yeah because i'm trying to be just like you, i mean who wouldn't? I only wish i had as much free time as you did to browse beyond.ca and do free search queries for random people.

With the power it took you to type that you could have moved to the upper right hand of your screen, clicked http://forums.beyond.ca/images/top_search.gif and typed in 3 letters, UPS. Nope, instead you decided to be lazy and now look what happened.

k tanks bai

Eclipse_Spyder
11-28-2007, 09:47 PM
do not pay, tell them to fuck themselves because u already got ur package, and they should charged u on the spot

TegLover
11-28-2007, 09:48 PM

With the power it took you to type that you could have moved to the upper right hand of your screen, clicked http://forums.beyond.ca/images/top_search.gif and typed in 3 letters, UPS. Nope, instead you decided to be lazy and now look what happened.

k tanks bai

yeah look what happened, you trolled my thread.

blueripper6
11-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Dont pay it..

Its same thing as paying impark tickets. Fuck it.. pay it if your scared, then go to church.

TegLover
11-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Eclipse_Spyder
do not pay, tell them to fuck themselves because u already got ur package, and they should charged u on the spot

Originally posted by blueripper6
Dont pay it..

Its same thing as paying impark tickets. Fuck it.. pay it if your scared, then go to church.

thats what i'm thinking too, i might just call tommorow and tell them i will pay the taxes that i owe, which is only a couple bucks but fuck you for the rest.

JGerke
11-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Sounds like good old UPS...its a lesson learned. Pay them and dont ship through UPS again. This is typical. I was charged about the same for a package with prepayed GST and no brokerage charges. From what i've 'heard', UPS hires a broker and then they mark up the charges. Its not worth your effect to deal with this. Its only $51...if it was a few thousand I would say you should fight it. I agree principals are principals but your just wasting your time, pay the charge and be done with it.

blueripper6
11-28-2007, 09:56 PM

thats what i'm thinking too, i might just call tommorow and tell them i will pay the taxes that i owe, which is only a couple bucks but fuck you for the rest.

Dont do that.. it will just piss them off and they might try to take extra steps to collect your 20 bucks. Just be like the other half a million people who dont pay that shit. Or call them and say you lost your job and wont be able to pay it.

Anyone who calls him cheap for not paying 20 bucks.. Money saved is money earned. Shipping is already paid for.. the fee they charge you is just an extra profit margin there trying to snaggle you for. If it was part of operation costs you would have to pay it to pick up/send a package, but no, you dont.. lol. UPS makes millions, there a massive massive corporation, and, what do we think about major corporations?

Schwa
11-28-2007, 10:36 PM
I got one of those about 3 weeks ago. Waiting to see what happens to me :) It says its due as soon as you get the letter.

UPS can go fuck themselves.

dooman24
11-28-2007, 10:43 PM
i have a question somewhat related to UPS
LOL!!
don't you hate it when they come to your door and they say it's $36 and then say they have no change?!?!
like why won't they carry change? lol they had to come back cause i didn't small change for them..
lol it's like a pizza delivery guy coming to your door with a $12 order and say they have no change..
damn bastards trying to take tip money that way??

e36bmw///
11-28-2007, 10:54 PM
nm

rage2
11-29-2007, 08:15 AM
If you don't pay them, you'll never get any more packages from UPS. You can choose other shipping methods, but unfortunately, a lot of US guys only ship via UPS.

As with all UPS and FedEx ground packages, brokerage is handled by a 3rd party, so you'll get a bill later on after delivery. So it's normal to get what you shipped then get the brokerage bill later.

Next time ship it UPS or Fedex 2 day air. Non ground services INCLUDE brokerage fees in the shipping prices and you'll get your shipment a lot faster. The price difference between ground vs express is about the same price as brokerage, sometimes cheaper if you have a FedEx/UPS account.