PDA

View Full Version : What do I do with my Blazer?

shawtie
11-29-2007, 05:22 PM
K so Its smashed up, and its sitting in the impound lot....

Do I have to get it out and take it somewhere or does the city just dispose of it?

403Gemini
11-29-2007, 05:27 PM
You'll probably need to pay for a tow, storage, and disposal bill... how did it get smashed?

shawtie
11-29-2007, 06:19 PM
so the longer it stays in ther the more I'll have to pay right? I tried asking them when I went to go get my stuff out of it but he just said they havent decided what they are going to do with it yet...that was it thats all he told me.

This sounds like it could be pricey!!

Im pregnant and have a bad temper and my boyfriend who was the passenger had just finished telling me that some other girl he slept with while we had a fight a while back MIGHT be having his baby too...."but the times dont add up". I was super angry...lost control coming off of 52nd onto mcknight and hit a street lamp, took out the side of my blazer....His side...

He wasnt wearing his seatbelt and hit the windshield with his head. He is convinced I tried to kill him. He got taken by the ambulance and the cop took me to the hospital after he was done with the paper stuff....they took me into see him, he hugged me and started crying....and I said ..I knwo this isnt going to be funny for you but Karma is a bitch huh and then I had to leave cause he wasnt allowed visitors in that room...he got to leave bout 20 minutes later. He's fine....in better shape then I am right now.

QuasarCav
11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Wow! He should hang out with Leah's boyfriend.

ca18det240sx
11-29-2007, 06:22 PM
They will auction it off if it sits in there for too long i think. If you dont want it, dont get it out. They cant do anything.

Supa Dexta
11-29-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Wow! He should hang out with Leah's boyfriend.

go on...

As for the OP.. okkkk then

Jlude
11-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by shawtie

Im pregnant and have a bad temper

my boyfriend who was the passenger had just finished telling me that some other girl he slept with while we had a fight a while back MIGHT be having his baby too

I was super angry...

took out the side of my blazer....His side...

He wasnt wearing his seatbelt and hit the windshield with his head. He is convinced I tried to kill him.

:rofl: :rofl: Doesn't sound to me like you tried to kill him!

403Gemini
11-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

go on...

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/198374/official-xmas-wish-list-thread/

Originally posted by ~Leah~
My birthday is in a few days and my boyfriend already gave me my presents.... an Xbox 360 and some mushrooms. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Why do guys suck so badly at getting gifts!! I don't plan on doing mushrooms now that I'm a mom and while I will play video games, it was definitely not something I would have asked for. I'm a new mom to a 2 month old... you don't think there's something more thoughtful he could have got, especially since he won't even change a freakin diaper or cook a meal? Last year on my birthday he worked late and didn't even call... then for Christmas he decided I could buy snowboarding gear for myself (yes, I had to go shopping alone for it) and he would reimburse me for it. LAME.

Ahhh... anyway my wishlist would include a trip to a spa and/or hair salon. Or gift cards to Wal Mart or something so that I can get what I want for our new place when we move in a couple weeks. That's pretty much it... I just want something I can use for me time.

finboy
11-29-2007, 06:37 PM
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Picture/5433/security.jpg

if you don't pick it up, they will just put it up for auction IIRC

403Gemini
11-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by ca18det240sx
They will auction it off if it sits in there for too long i think. If you dont want it, dont get it out. They cant do anything.

Municipal impound generally crushes vehicles, they don't necessarily auction them off, especially collisions like this. Confiscated vehicles they sometimes auction off to places like regal auctions (i believe)

have collision insurance? If so, get it the fuck outta there ASAP

Also, cut up your liscence while you're at it. Thanks

finboy
11-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

Municipal impound generally crushes vehicles, they don't necessarily auction them off, especially collisions like this. Confiscated vehicles they sometimes auction off to places like regal auctions (i believe)

have collision insurance? If so, get it the fuck outta there ASAP

Also, cut up your liscence while you're at it. Thanks

impound lot has monthly auctions to get rid of cars, i got my omni from there :thumbsup: