PDA

View Full Version : UofC gpa question

three.eighteen.
11-30-2007, 02:13 AM
since i decided this semester that i wanted to change my bcomm concentration, i'm basically in a situation where i need to take a little extra time to complete my degree...so i was wondering: since i have extra slots to take classes with during this newfound extra time at the uni, can i fill these classes with easy sr options to boost gpa? or would they not count for my degree?

schocker
11-30-2007, 02:20 AM
iirc you have to check with your faculty and see which options you are able to take, and how many you can take that count towards your gpa. if you just loaded up on options chances are they would not all count. depends from faculty to faculty though i believe.

Skyline_Addict
11-30-2007, 02:22 AM
The business program gives you a number of electives which you can take. Check your degree navigator to see which courses you will be able to select as electives and how many you have remaining which can count towards your GPA.

three.eighteen.
11-30-2007, 02:54 AM
hmm, nope im dumb, its coo

evoXfan
12-09-2007, 09:57 PM
each faculty have their limits of 200/300 level courses that will count towards your credits for your degree, you should go book an appointment with a counselor and see what you can take.