PDA

View Full Version : LF: Assistance. Right Tail Light Problem. 1994 Integra GSR.

huck
12-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I dont know if anyone has had this problem with their integra's but i've been having problems with the right tail light. it's happend on my previous integra too... k well. I've tried changing the light bulb many times. but that doesn't fix it. it still lights up but its alot dimmer than the left side, and when i press on the brakes, the right one just goes completely out. the bulb that the car uses has 2 filaments. when you're not on the brakes only 1 filament lights up, and we're your on the brakes both filaments light up. but in this case when i press on the brakes the bulb on the right just goes completely out. i was wondering if the problem is the wires or there is a blown fuse. any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

nikka
12-03-2007, 09:17 PM
look in the fuse box to see if its a blown fuse :dunno:

this kinda happened to my s13 turning light. one was always dimmer so i got a new bulb and clean out the socket really well... works fine now

huck
12-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by nikka
look in the fuse box to see if its a blown fuse :dunno:

this kinda happened to my s13 turning light. one was always dimmer so i got a new bulb and clean out the socket really well... works fine now

i cleaned the socket already haha. still doesn't work.