PDA

View Full Version : Ephedrine Cycle

Pages : 1 [2]

lint
01-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by JNeil
It's been proven to work, but do some research before you start it and don't believe everything you read here because half the info is garbage.

+1 for dropping aspirin, it's really not good for you and doesn't seem worth it.

JNeil
01-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Wow you got me with that one.. Proof that half of what you read is bullshit :nut:

So, in trying to defend the aspirin point I learnt that aspirin is actually the least harmful of the three and may reduce the risk of cancer, heart attacks, and strokes.

lint
01-07-2010, 10:23 AM
For more reference:

The "A" in ECA
http://drumlib.com/dp/000005.htm

ECA 101
http://drumlib.com/dp/000006.htm

How ECA Works
http://drumlib.com/dp/000002.htm

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
01-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Wow you got me with that one.. Proof that half of what you read is bullshit :nut:

So, in trying to defend the aspirin point I learnt that aspirin is actually the least harmful of the three and may reduce the risk of cancer, heart attacks, and strokes.

I thought this would be common knowledge. In fact... and I thought everyone knew this... if someone is having a heart attack then 2 asprins could save their life.

Anywho, I am pretty sensitive to caffeine. I get nervous and shaky off of a cup of coffee, and I am not overweight either, but I am looking to lower my body fat %
I have never done a body fat test (Where can I do one?) but I feel like I may be pretty high.
Should I try this?

dandia89
01-08-2010, 02:41 AM
It doesn't really matter what bf% you are, personally i think it all matters what you see in the mirror. If you're not satisfied with what you see, change your habits. It's just a number, but if you're looking to compare and see how you are relative to everyone else, check it out. Most gyms do have one, i think golds does it for ~$50

core_upt
01-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN

Anywho, I am pretty sensitive to caffeine. I get nervous and shaky off of a cup of coffee, and I am not overweight either, but I am looking to lower my body fat %
I have never done a body fat test (Where can I do one?) but I feel like I may be pretty high.
Should I try this?

A cup of coffee has about 80-120mg of caffiene in it. One caffiene pill is 200mg - how would you feel drinking 2.5 cups of coffee in one sitting, then doing that again in 4 hours?

Masked Bandit
01-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by core_upt

A cup of coffee has about 80-120mg of caffiene in it. One caffiene pill is 200mg - how would you feel drinking 2.5 cups of coffee in one sitting, then doing that again in 4 hours?

Probably like a meth-head!

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
01-08-2010, 12:50 PM

Wow, I don't think I would like that at all. I get jittery, sweaty, nervous... and that's off one cup. Hell, I had a bottle of coke and an arizona iced tea the other day and it felt like I had had a huge energy drink.
The thing is that I wanna work on getting better abs, my abs are hard as hell, but they don't look very hard, especially the last row, they are almost shrouded in fat. I have a very short torso as well, so that doesn't help either.
I wanna increase endurance when running (My cardio is BRUTAL) and I wanna get a clearly defined 6 pack.
Will an ECA stack for a few weeks help me at least build my cardio endurance?

lint
01-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
Will an ECA stack for a few weeks help me at least build my cardio endurance?

Did you read ANY of the links I posted? The ones that contain about all the information you need on ECA? Don't do ECA if you can't be bothered to educate yourself about it.

max_boost
01-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by lint

Did you read ANY of the links I posted? Don't do ANYTHING if you can't be bothered to educate yourself about it. HAHA :D

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
01-08-2010, 11:56 PM

Did you read ANY of the links I posted? The ones that contain about all the information you need on ECA? Don't do ECA if you can't be bothered to educate yourself about it.

That time of the month for you, eh?
No, sorry sir, I did not read your links, I have things to do through out the day and generally only have time to glance and respond to posts on beyond, not read pages of text.

My bad, now are you gonna be all hurt because I didn't read your info or are you gonna be a nice little beyonder and tell me if this is right for me? (I am gonna assume it's not)

lint
01-09-2010, 12:06 AM
No, it's not right for you. Morons shouldn't take ECA.

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
01-09-2010, 12:13 AM
No, it's not right for you. Morons shouldn't take ECA.

Well played good sir.

I hope your snide comment heals the ego bruising.

lint
01-09-2010, 12:16 AM
Morons who don't know/don't care to read labels nor care to do their own due diligence when embarking on taking a drug concoction have been known to get themselves killed.
I just saved your life.

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
01-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Morons who don't know/don't care to read labels nor care to do their own due diligence when embarking on taking a drug concoction have been known to get themselves killed.
I just saved your life.

I hope you feel proud keep in mind that if someone had said that this is the combo for you, I likely wouldn't have just said ok and started taking it.
I guess I should have phrased myself better:

Lint, oh kind Lint, should I invest my time into looking into this drug combination or is it absolutely not something that I would find useful for my needs?

I actually did quite a few drugs in high school and before I did them I would look them up on erowid and a couple other sites and decide if they were worth my time. Most were, after reading death rates and people's stories there were some I didn't try (LSD, Datura, Peyote) and a few I did (E, Coke, Salvia). I am just glad that I took the time to look at the ones I didn't do or I may have made some very brutal mistakes.

It feels good to know that I am alive and it's all thanks to my buddy Lint! :thumbsup:

max_boost
01-09-2010, 12:46 PM
VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN you are missing the point. WTF> Are you 12?

lint nor anyone else on Beyond is your Doctor. How the fuck can he or any other 'nice little beyonder' just tell you whether something is good for you or not? :facepalm:

lint researched, posted relevant information for the benefit of everyone. It's seriously the least you can do is read the stuff, educate yourself and then ask questions. Not having time is just a convenient excuse.

p_chan
01-09-2010, 03:34 PM
So what lint is saying, the ECA will make me big without having to workout??

Jeremiah
01-09-2010, 07:51 PM
I just started an EC stack

Since im new to it im going to start off slow

1 - 8mg Ephedrine 3x Daily
1 - 200mg Caffeine 2x Daily

Probably do this for 4 Days-week to start and then move to

1 - 16mg Ephedrine 3x Daily
1 - 200mg Caffeine 3x Daily

As long as everything is okay after this change I will move up to

1 - 24mg Ephedrine 3x Daily
1 - 200mg Caffeine 3x Daily

Will Post my findings

mac_82
01-10-2010, 12:48 PM
So the drumlib.com is suggesting that you don't need to cycle. I might try this out:

Week 1-4
10mg eph 100mg caffeine
3x daily

Week 5-8
20mg eph 200mg caffein
3x daily

And then do a week of

10mg 100mg 3x daily

gqmw
01-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by mac_82
So the drumlib.com is suggesting that you don't need to cycle. I might try this out:

Week 1-4
10mg eph 100mg caffeine
3x daily

Week 5-8
20mg eph 200mg caffein
3x daily

And then do a week of

10mg 100mg 3x daily

You should definitely be cycling...you don't want to grow immune to it and not get the results it should be giving you.

GQBalla
02-01-2010, 09:34 AM
started EC today,

24 mg of ephedrine
200 mg of caffeine

3 times a day.

took my first dose at 7:15 am and my energy levels are through the roof right now.

experiencing dry mouth but and my body temperature is pretty high right now, walked to work with my jacket unzipped and walked slow because i did squats, hahah duck walkin and i still was sweating.

should be good, not sure if i want to take weekends off EC since i could use the extra energy at the gym.

definitely will be cycling 3 weeks on 3 weeks off.

lint
02-01-2010, 10:56 AM
You started EC with a full dose?

And where are you guys getting your information that you need to cycle EC(A) anyways? Stimulant effects != thermogenic effects and decrease in stimulant effect != decrease in thermogenic effect.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?p=5755#post5755

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showpost.php?p=5755&postcount=8

The thermogenic effect of a single oral dose of ephedrine (1 mg/kg body weight) was studied by indirect calorimetry in five women with 14% overweight before, during and 2 mo after 3 mo of chronic ephedrine treatment (20 mg, perorally, three times daily). Before treatment and 2 mo after its cessation a similar thermogenic response to ephedrine was observed. The total extra consumption of oxygen was 1.3 1 before and 1.2 1 after cessation of the chronic treatment. After 4 and 12 wk of treatment ephedrine elicited a more sustained response, the extra oxygen consumption in the 3 h following ephedrine intake being 7.0 and 6.9 1, respectively. The ratio of serum T3 to T4 increased significantly after 4 wk of treatment (15.6 +/- 1.3 vs 19.4 +/- 2.4; p less than 0.05), but decreased below the initial value after 12 wk treatment. The mean body weight was significantly reduced after 4 and 12 wk of treatment (2.5 and 5.5 kg, respectively). An improved capacity for beta-adrenergic induced thermogenesis may be useful in the treatment of obesity.

GQBalla
02-01-2010, 11:07 AM
i did start EC at full dose.

hrm ive read both sides of whether to cycle or not cycle.

both seem to have its benefits but most people recommend cycling, could just be a band wagon i suppose.

maybe ill just continue for the full 12 weeks

Masked Bandit
02-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
started EC today,

24 mg of ephedrine
200 mg of caffeine

3 times a day.

took my first dose at 7:15 am and my energy levels are through the roof right now.

experiencing dry mouth but and my body temperature is pretty high right now, walked to work with my jacket unzipped and walked slow because i did squats, hahah duck walkin and i still was sweating.

should be good, not sure if i want to take weekends off EC since i could use the extra energy at the gym.

definitely will be cycling 3 weeks on 3 weeks off.

Make sure you are drinking LOTS of water. This stuff will dehydrate you pretty quick if you're not careful. And that's bad news.

After about two weeks or so you won't feel so jacked up. Also, don't take this stuff within about 8 - 10 hours of wanted to go to bed.

GQBalla
02-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit

Make sure you are drinking LOTS of water. This stuff will dehydrate you pretty quick if you're not careful. And that's bad news.

After about two weeks or so you won't feel so jacked up. Also, don't take this stuff within about 8 - 10 hours of wanted to go to bed.

werd, i cycled ECA couple years ago but wasn't too serious about keeping fit.

this times a little different

GQBalla
02-02-2010, 10:12 AM
just a small update,

second day on,

yesterday took 3 doses of....
24 mg of ephedrine
200 mg of caffeine

last dose was at 4:00 pm.

went to bed at 11 pm hour later than i usually would go but i was talking to some people, not sure whether to blame it on the last dose though.

Slept soundly all night and woke up refreshed.

Yesterday had appetite was suppressed but still was hungry. Weird feeling actually, i was still hungry halfway eating my lunch but knew i could stop eating if i wanted too.

Currently right now 2 hours after my first dose, feel perfectly normal, seems like my body got used to it right away.

Dosage times today will be 7 am, 11 am and 3 pm.

Last night at the gym i was getting a crazy pump and points i had to stop because the pump was so crazy i felt like my skin was ripping. :D

Masked Bandit
02-02-2010, 10:26 AM
That's another two beneficial effects of this stuff:

1. Appetite suppressant

2. Very easy to go "balls out" in the gym more often / for longer than normal.

These two factors alone may have more to do with the successful weight loss than the thermogenic affect.

anschutz_92
02-02-2010, 07:13 PM
In b4 you experience addrenal fatigue from 12 weeks of excessive stimulant use. (somewhat serious, you should look into it)

liquidboi69
02-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Lol if you take it for 12 weeks, you'll probably end up gaining more weight then losing. Your metabolism will end up slowing down...and when you are off it you'll gain shitloads of weight.

It's like any drug, your body/metabolism will re balance itself after long periods on/off to re-reach homeostasis. Which is why you do 2-3 weeks max to be safe. Also dosage should be based on feel/side effects.

The regular 24E does not apply to everybody.

xxxazntigerxx
02-02-2010, 09:08 PM
is black powder anygood gnc guy was trying to sell it to me lol thx

chkolny541
02-07-2010, 06:24 PM
starting my EC cycle tomo, just went to popeyes and got a big pack of ephedrine and caffeine pills, im excited to try this shit out. Going to take it easy for the first week, prolly just 2X 24mg of E and 1 caff pill for the first week just to see how my body feels with it, then ill up to 3 doses a day, cycling 2/3 weeks on and 2 weeks off likely, going to the gym 4-5 times a week, im really looking for that extra push!

GQBalla
02-08-2010, 09:55 AM
took saturday and sunday off.

worked out on saturday and energy levels were still through the roof. Noticed i didn't sweat as much on cardio was the only diffference.

Today woke up looking a lot leaner and my skin was really tight.

started back on my normal dose today.

ill probably continue taking saturday sundays off because i dont get up early enough to get the dose in.

dropped maybe 5 pounds, sitting at 180 and im more lean than ever.

str is still climbing also, dunno if its from the EC or just progress though

only negative side effect ive noticed so far is that im getting muscle cramps now.

got to make sure i really stretch out

chkolny541
02-08-2010, 09:05 PM
anyone else felt qeezy?

took my EC pills (2X Ep, with 1 caff) 2 doeses, and i thought i was was going to throw up at one point in the gym, i think i possibly just over worked myself into the nausea state, i had to sit out for about 15 min just to try and get my heart rate down, (which was crazy, like 180-200+ im sure) then i took it slower, did a machine, walked a lap, did another, walked another, and i found i didnt get so qeezy

but wow my eneergy was through the roof, i upped nearly every machine i did by a plate just because i wasnt feeling the same burn i was going for, so that was awesome.

but i would deff advice anyone wanting to try it to start SLOW, and see how your body reacts

Darkane
02-08-2010, 09:31 PM
took saturday and sunday off.

worked out on saturday and energy levels were still through the roof. Noticed i didn't sweat as much on cardio was the only diffference.

Today woke up looking a lot leaner and my skin was really tight.

started back on my normal dose today.

ill probably continue taking saturday sundays off because i dont get up early enough to get the dose in.

dropped maybe 5 pounds, sitting at 180 and im more lean than ever.

str is still climbing also, dunno if its from the EC or just progress though

only negative side effect ive noticed so far is that im getting muscle cramps now.

got to make sure i really stretch out

Down the water and salt your food. 4-6L/day.

black300
02-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Ok so from reading and researching a lot, ECA helps create energy for workouts and decreases massive body fat/weight.

I am looking really into this and just need some tips please and thank you, so workout do cardio for how long? Eat proper and do this 2 weeks or 3 weeks than take a break, am I correct?

The dosage is first week 20mg empherdine how many times in a day and where can i get that from?

And take caffine pills which are also available at popeye's? How many times in a day twice 200mg each tablet?

Lastly take advil lightly twice a day please help me out, how to take properly so it's effective and where to get this stuff from. Thanks

GQBalla
02-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Darkane

Down the water and salt your food. 4-6L/day.

ive been drinking water like crazy, more than 4 liters definitely.

piss is clear.

ill try salting my food, i dont like salty foods as it is...

the cramps im having arent bad but definitely wasnt there before the EC

so far still troubles sleeping at night and im waking up refreshed.

spike98
02-09-2010, 10:47 AM

ive been drinking water like crazy, more than 4 liters definitely.

piss is clear.

ill try salting my food, i dont like salty foods as it is...

the cramps im having arent bad but definitely wasnt there before the EC

so far still troubles sleeping at night and im waking up refreshed.

Try some potassium tablets at 200-400mg a day taken before bed on an empty stomach. If that doesnt work try Taurine at 3-5grams a day. I know the Taurine did wonders for clen cramps but the effect of clen on T4/T3 levels in the liver may be different than Ephedrine. I havent looked into it.

black300
02-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Somebody who is currently doing the cycle please take 2 mins and tell me what to do and where to get the stuff from, want to confirm before I start doing something wrong. Thanks

core_upt
02-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by black300
Somebody who is currently doing the cycle please take 2 mins and tell me what to do and where to get the stuff from, want to confirm before I start doing something wrong. Thanks

you can buy ephedrine and caffeine from Popeye's, Samson's, etc. Samson's is cheaper.

Ephedrine comes in 8mg/pill; Caffeine is 200mg/pill

A recommended dosage is 24g Eph + 200mg Caffeine, 2-3 times per day. That's 3 Eph. pills and 1 Caff. pill at a time. Some people like to run the cycle for 2-3 weeks, some stay on it longer.

DO NOT take it later in the day or at night.
Ramp up your intake, don't jump right into it, gauge how your body responds.
DO NOT think this is a cure all - you still have to watch what you eat and workout.
Your heart rate may be increased, BE CAREFUL when doing cardio or any activity that would significantly raise your HR for extended periods of time.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - take more than '2 minutes' to research what YOU are getting YOURSELF into. This isn't illegal, but if you do not take it seriously, you can fuck yourself up.

LASTLY - I am not a doctor and take ZERO responsibility for the validity of the information above. Do your own research, come to your own conclusions.

chkolny541
02-09-2010, 04:06 PM

Your heart rate may be increased, BE CAREFUL when doing cardio or any activity that would significantly raise your HR for extended periods of time.

yea no shit, i walk down the halls and it feels like im at like 180 bpm

and anyone wanting to try start SLOW, dont go right into the full dosage, i felt like shit when i took it, do 2 pills, maybe even 1 to be safe before the gym. it really gets you going

Jeremiah
02-10-2010, 11:43 AM
I have some pretty violent dreams when i'm taking this stuff, WTF.. on 3 seperate occasions i had dreams that i was killing terrorists

GQBalla
02-10-2010, 11:47 AM
ahah really?

maybe your have a violent nature.

ive been sleep soundly ehaha

livinlarge89
02-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Another tip, don't take 24/200 and then eat a big breakfast before it kicks in, at least for the first week. It is definitely not a good feeling

jaysas_63
02-14-2010, 09:35 AM
LOL i just came across this thread! ive been self medicating during exam times with something pretty similar to this ECA stack...i take 90-120mg of pseudoephedrine, 1-2 bottles of instant energy shot (usually around 160 mg caffeine, along with other BS) and i pop an aspirin--->its absolultley amazing for studying, gets that adrenaline pumping, and keeps you focused!

but then again i only do this during my final, and midterm week......cycling this shit on a regular basis would out a huge stress on ur body, especially if your working out hard!

im thinking the worst part of it would be the withdrawl. i was cyling a cell mass/ NO explode stack for about 8 months, and when i came off that it took me about 6months to bring myself up to baseline, and actually enjoy my workouts again. so i coud only imagine how long it would take to recover from this shit

Masked Bandit
02-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by livinlarge89
Another tip, don't take 24/200 and then eat a big breakfast before it kicks in, at least for the first week. It is definitely not a good feeling

Did it make you feal like puking?

Masked Bandit
02-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Jeremiah
I have some pretty violent dreams when i'm taking this stuff, WTF.. on 3 seperate occasions i had dreams that i was killing terrorists

Been there, done that! It was about 12 - 14 years ago for me and I can still remember one dream in particular just like I watched it on TV today. I can only think of one other person I know of who has had the same side effect.

xxxazntigerxx
02-16-2010, 05:32 PM
after i take it i get so tired. happen to anyone else?

Cos
02-16-2010, 05:33 PM
^^ I am the opposite. I talk a lot as it is and I go into hyper overdrive. Kind of like having a couple redbulls and coffee. Just not the increased heart rate. Just my mind gets that way.

Oh and I drink a shiat load of water but gotta go every 30-40 minutes. However I probably drink 5 litres of water in the morning cause I am so thirsty

xxxazntigerxx
02-16-2010, 05:35 PM
^^ give me energy to workout and i go harder but after that i wanna sleep

Cos
02-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by xxxazntigerxx

yeah, I am still good. I work out in the morning.

Masked Bandit
02-17-2010, 09:47 AM

Weird? Do you normally abstain from caffeine? Like no coffee, no pop, etc? The only thing I can think of is if caffeine is foreign to your body maybe you're just crashing hard?

xxxazntigerxx
02-17-2010, 11:27 AM
^^i drink it with coffee

Masked Bandit
02-17-2010, 02:15 PM
^^i drink it with coffee

So are you doing the 24mp ephedrine & 200mg caffeine PLUS drinking it with coffee?

xxxazntigerxx
02-17-2010, 05:53 PM
no caffeine just 3 pills and coffee

Cos
02-17-2010, 05:54 PM
no caffeine just 3 pills and coffee

That could be the problem.

GQBalla
02-17-2010, 07:09 PM
cup of coffee average only has 75 mg of caffeine ish

take the 200 mg :D

livinlarge89
02-18-2010, 09:30 PM
I think it varies a lot for coffee, light roast has more, but if you got a 16 or 20 oz coffee from basically anywhere I'm pretty sure it would have at least 200mg caffeine, possibly more. I thought it was around 80mg avg for an 8oz styrofoam cheapo size cup

Masked Bandit
02-19-2010, 12:21 PM
I thought I read somewhere that a large timmies has about 150 mg of caffeine.