PDA

View Full Version : Ephedrine Cycle

Pages : [1] 2

kerry
12-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Has anyone done one before? I heard it helps you push harder at the gym and is like a great pre workout booster, but at the same time.... it's illegal haha.

I know you can get 8mg/tablet still as a nasal decongestant and the old stuff, like the 40 winks, was 25-50mg per serving.

Any one tried?

Wouldn't mind a little more push for the next month here. NO Xplode is shit and I don't really like Xpand either.

JAYMEZ
12-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Just do an A.C.E stack....

I take 14(8mg) Ephe's a day , 2 Caffeine pills , 2 aspirines... Gets you shredded fast! But you also sweat like a mofo and your back can get oily.

Darkane
12-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ

I take 14(8mg) Ephe's a day , 2 Caffeine pills , 2 aspirines... Gets you shredded fast! But you also sweat like a mofo and your back can get oily.

Oily back? lol

Kerry you taking fish oil right now? I found a decent little supp was BCAA boost from www.trueproteincanada.com Took 35G during Workout and it was decent. Also made good gains on it!

EDIT: wrong link. Fixed.

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=25&pid=6771

You can get caffene, or caffene free. I got it without. No sweating or anything as it's not a cutter but makes cutting easier with less calories. Preserves lean mass.

kerry
12-04-2007, 11:45 PM
You take 14 8mg Ephedrine's a day?!?!?!?!

Jesus, do you feel like you're on e? I read that 25-50 is like doing 20-40mcg of Clen in terms of how hyper/shaky you get.

Jaymez... how long have you been on that stack? I read about it too on steroidology.com but it was saying less eph than you're taking.

Darkane,
I'm not taking fish oil no. I've never really. I used to take Flax Oil but now I just eat hemp seed cereal and flax bread for my omegas.

Is that supplement good? When you said gains what did you notice different?

As far as supplements I'm on, just a basic low carb protein (tastes wicked too) and http://www.cminutrition.com/store.php?page=big
that.

Lots of creatine haha. Puts you right to bed too. But I didn't gain big mass, more lean mass. I noticed my tri's and quads were much much more defined and hard but not bigger. I got stronger on it too. I really recommend that supp to anyone looking for lean mass the legal ways.

Anyways,

Is 14 8mg tabs bad for you? Seems a bit much.

Darkane
12-04-2007, 11:51 PM
^^ BCAA's essentially are the proteins your body uses during increased stress (ie: working out at the gym).

By intaking these during workouts your body burns them and keeps ALL lean mass. None is burnt. I gained 7lbs of lean mass AND 20 lbs on my bench in 7weeks with BCAA's. There are lots of articles about them on www.t-nation.com

Fish oil is just good for cutting BF, and lubes up your joints, fights essentially ALL illness, Overall good for you :)

You working out at Syncrude Wellness?

kerry
12-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Right now I'm in Edmonton at NAIT so I'm working out at the Y in the North Side (castledowns)

When I get back in January I'll be working out at Mac Island again. It's always super quiet there and I don't have to wait for machines. You want a workout buddy?

Darkane
12-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by kerry
Right now I'm in Edmonton at NAIT so I'm working out at the Y in the North Side (castledowns)

When I get back in January I'll be working out at Mac Island again. It's always super quiet there and I don't have to wait for machines. You want a workout buddy?

Mac Island is closed down right now lol. But I've been working out with my roommate at Syncrude. Nice place. I was wondering why I've never seen you there :)

For sure we'll have to do some sessions when you're back.

Masked Bandit
12-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Back in the day, the Ephedrine used to come in 25mg tabs.

Three times a day, 1 Ephedrine, 1/2 an Asprin & 200 mg of caffeine.

It worked great with a couple of drawbacks.....

Sooner or later you have to get off the shit and man, is it hard to get fired up for a heavy workout after that! I always felt like I was running at 2/3rds capacity when I wasn't on.

I haven't used it in years, basically since it became illegal to buy the pure, 25 mg tabs, five or six years maybe?

Watch if you already have high blood pressure. Ephedrine is basically a mild form of speed so, expect similar results.

bobby_lu
12-05-2007, 12:37 PM
I usually try to ease on/ease off. 16mg twice a day for 2 days, then 24mg twice a day for 2 days, then the full dose of 24mg three times a day. Each with 100mg of caffeine (1 pill).

:werd: on the sweating, I dont know about the oily back though haha:nut:

civic_rida
12-05-2007, 01:47 PM
ace lol u mean eca stack

jumperman8
12-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Try a suppliment called Superpump 250. It has really good reviews, gets you going in the gym, and you feel it instantly.

Of course if you are a 100% down to hitting a cycle then do that. But look into the lab its from etc to ensure your getting the best quality and safest product.

But the legal way of getting the pump your looking for is trying superpump, its 10x better then NO-Explode product from BSN.

Superpump, Gaspari Nutrition

JAYMEZ
12-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by bobby_lu
I usually try to ease on/ease off. 16mg twice a day for 2 days, then 24mg twice a day for 2 days, then the full dose of 24mg three times a day. Each with 100mg of caffeine (1 pill).

:werd: on the sweating, I dont know about the oily back though haha:nut:

Oily back AKA Back Acne , Ephe makes your skin oily , thats a fact.

Originally posted by civic_rida
ace lol u mean eca stack

They spell out the same shit lol.

colinderksen
12-05-2007, 03:21 PM
I've done ECA stacks for a while off an on. I don't sweat anymore than usual and I don't get oily. If some of these guys have had those symptoms maybe it is different for different people. Just need to make sure you are drinking a lot of water.
Ephedrine is the way to go, ephedra just doesn't do it for me. I like getting the shakes. haha

I did however sweat a ton while I was on Clen.

JAYMEZ
12-05-2007, 06:45 PM
^^ Hhaah yah Clen can do that to you :P

Were you using the Squirt bottle or pills?

Boosted_TL
12-05-2007, 07:51 PM
You need to slowly phase in the ECA stack. Aspirin is not mandatory. Helps thin blood for transport. You dont wanna become immune to Aspirin. I dont take it

Do 3 weeks of ECA and take 3 off.

1 Dose = 24mg of Eph - 3 Pills (8mg tabs)
1 Dose = 200mg Caf - 1 Pill

1st week = 1 Dose 30 min before training.

2nd week = 1 Dose in am before meal - 1 Dose 30 min before training

3rd week = 1 Dose in am before meal - 1 Dose at lunch after you're meal and then 1 Dose 30 min before workout.

Make sure to utilize the stack, dont bitch out and exclude cardio. Make it a killer 3 weeks of training plus cardio and you will be happy.

All this shit is available at Popeyes and is next to free in cost.

You could also add a healthy dose of Tribulus in there as the more Test in the body, the more fat gets burned

kerry
12-10-2007, 05:31 PM
Alright... manning up to the ACE stack instead of the ECA stack hahahaha.

Day one, I'll let you know how it goes.

Fuck I hate being a guinea pig....

JRSC00LUDE
12-10-2007, 06:21 PM

Is there a better thing to take than that to get leaned out while only doing cardio? I don't know if I'm comfortable taking that much ephes. If I decide to, where would I find it?

I really don't care about gaining mass, I just want to lean out. I do enough general physical activity to maintain my current muscle mass based on the last 12 months. Right now, I'm 6 ft and 228 pounds w/ about 18% body fat. I'd like to drop off this extra 10 pounds of butter again as the 215 range seems to be my natural lean weight. I wouldn't mind just having something to accelerate some fat burning. I plan on resuming my running 5km three times a week on top of my usual cycling on weekends.

kerry
12-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Wow...
So day one was great. Never had that much drive at the gym. I know it'll probably suck when I first come off the cycle but man. That was an unreal workout.

I'll write updates on what I feel etc so if you haven't tried it you can hear what goes down.

Masked Bandit
12-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Wow...
So day one was great. Never had that much drive at the gym. I know it'll probably suck when I first come off the cycle but man. That was an unreal workout.

I'll write updates on what I feel etc so if you haven't tried it you can hear what goes down.

That sounds about right. It's a blast while you're on but man is it tough to go hard when you come off.

Let me know if you start having weird dreams in the first few weeks. I had some pretty violent shit going on in my head that was never there before or since.

Keep us posted.

kerry
12-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Hahahahaha.

Well the first day I noticed I was way more rowdy. At school today it wasn't hard to focus.

Did 24mg Eph and 200mg Caffeine in the am then again at about 2pm.

After this week I'll switch to 3 times a day but for this week it'll only be two.

Headin to the gym and I'll keep ya posted on how the workout goes.

Darkane
12-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Hahahahaha.

Well the first day I noticed I was way more rowdy. At school today it wasn't hard to focus.

Did 24mg Eph and 200mg Caffeine in the am then again at about 2pm.

After this week I'll switch to 3 times a day but for this week it'll only be two.

Headin to the gym and I'll keep ya posted on how the workout goes.

Well? :)

kerry
12-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Alright just got home from the gym.

Holy shit. I'm actually scared to come off of this stuff. I guess it'll be back to Green Tea and Taurine for Breakfast when I'm done. ;)

But in all seriousness, this stuff is great. I've never pushed that hard at the gym. NOXplode, Xpand, none of this shit has even close to the effects of Ephedrine.

So far, no sweats, no shakes either. I was fine in class today as mentioned and had no issues concentrating on HW after school today. I'm in bed right now and am thinking I'll be asleep right after I watch Top Gear.

Hopefully I'll see some small results in the next week or so. If anything weird happens or I start to notice a tolerance I'll let ya guys know.... well at least those who haven't tried Ephedrine yet.

I haven't really read about any super bad side effects either, and the ones that were mentioned haven't happened to me yet. Clen (when I did try it) was sooooo hard to keep focused. Kept shaking, had to quit taking it after like 3 days. hahahaha.

Anyways, keep you all posted. Might switch to 3 doses a day starting on Thursday.

noob1234
12-12-2007, 09:49 PM
So is ephedrine mainly used for losing weight? or can it also be used to get ripped quick?

kerry
12-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Ummmm

The more weight you lose, the less fat you'll have, thus causing you to look more "ripped".

So far everything is goin good. I noticed during cardio I sweat WAY more, but no sweats or shakes during the day.

Has anyone heard of taking more than 25mg per serving?

I know I take more in a day, but say 32mg per serving 3 times a day instead of 24?

Besides Jaymez and his crazy 14/day lol.

Masked Bandit
12-13-2007, 08:09 PM
I've fooled around with different ratios and found no benefit to increasing the amount of just one component.

I know you have not had any of the side effects long enough but trust me, the tolerance / side effects will come eventually. Stick to the normal ratios.

I haven't had any of the pure stuff in quite a few years now but when I need to take some Sudafed (60 mg of Ephedrine), I will make sure I have some coffee and an asprin for old time's sake. It still gives me the shakes. It's kinda fun to be jacked-up when you've got a cold and would normally be bagged out.

Mike w
12-13-2007, 08:18 PM
dude you shoulda tried the supliment N03 overload, i had 3 scoops of that shit and was goin off the wall. take 3scoops of that mixed with 2 full throttles and you wont be able to sleep for weeks, but you'll be fuckin pumped.

Darkane
12-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Mike w
dude you shoulda tried the supliment N03 overload, i had 3 scoops of that shit and was goin off the wall. take 3scoops of that mixed with 2 full throttles and you wont be able to sleep for weeks, but you'll be fuckin pumped.

:rofl: :rofl:

Nobody trains the shit out of themselves with good old mental will?

hussein
12-14-2007, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Mike w

:rofl: This post made my morning.

noob1234
12-14-2007, 08:18 PM
so where can i buy some ephedrine and caffein pills? any certain brand that is better?
thanks!

Masked Bandit
12-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by noob1234
so where can i buy some ephedrine and caffein pills? any certain brand that is better?
thanks!

I don't know about the Ephedrine anymore but you can buy a bottle of 100 tablets (200 mg dose) of Caffeine at Superstore for $10. It's in with the other supplements and stuff. I actually quit drinking coffee in favour of these.

kerry
12-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Ephedrine at popeye's or Supplements Canada.com

It's super cheap and but only 8mg per tablet.

So I took 2 days off of Eph just to see how I'd react, wasn't tired, wasn't lazy etc. Gym wasn't any harder than usual so I think this'll work out okay. I'll post results after a week or 2 so I have some decent figures to show, but so far I've noticed changes ;)

kerry
12-17-2007, 05:25 PM
Back on again... full swing this time all the way through for 3 weeks.

On 3 doses a day and I'll let you guys know how it goes.

JAYMEZ, empty your damn inbox.

JAYMEZ
12-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Hahah empty!

TVG
12-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Just a warning for anyone here that plans on using ephedrine in the long term. E+C severely taxes your adrenal glands, and you will burn out really bad if you take it long enough. The negative effects of having adrenal fatigue are a lot worse than any fat loss you would get from the E+C. It can also affect thyroid function surprisingly fast. I only ever use it on rare occasions for an energy boost.

kerry
12-18-2007, 05:14 PM
^^^ when you read that, how long is "long term"
I haven't found an article stating what you wrote, so I'm intrigued and a little worried lol

JAYMEZ
12-19-2007, 06:08 PM
^^ Use of anything for your body can be bad. I run it for 3 weeks.. then take a month off. Just remember drink lots of water!

kerry
12-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Alright time for a new update.

Been liking how this works. About halfway through my full cycle. 4 week cycle is what I read to do, therefor that's what I'm goin for.

On 3 times a day, 24mg plus 200mg Caffeine as mentioned above. No shakes, no discomfort and my heart rate hasn't spiked or dropped from what I'm used to. I'm not doing the Aspirin... forgot to mention that.

As I mentioned I took a few days off to see if I'd crash but that didn't happen. I think coming off will be pretty easy too. I haven't really noticed a huge drive increase at the gym. I don't really have much more energy than usual but I do feel more mentally alert when exams and studying have to be done (kind of odd, figured I'd have issues focusing).

Now on to the stuff you guys probably care about hahaha.

Original weight in March of 07 when I started training: between 285-290.

Weight at start of Eph cycle: 251lbs

Weight as of last night: 243lbs (no I'm not kidding.)

I've been weighing myself in the morning, afternoon, before and after a workout. Weight hasn't fluctuated at all during the day nor has it increased. I figured at first I had lost only water weight, but those 3 days off disproved that theory when I didn't gain a pound back. I also ate like SHIT on those few days off (banff weekend)

As far as any lifting increases, there hasn't been any as expected. I'm still at the same max weights and number of repetitions. Didn't expect increases in my lifting but figured I'd see if there were any.

Now I'm not saying this is going to work for everyone. I'm on a strict diet for the cycle, as well as some hard training. 5 days a week minimum with 30-45 minutes of high intensity cardio and weight training for different muscle groups each day. This isn't just magically happening, but again I've never noticed drops like this since I first first went on my diet in March.

Also, you can't over do how much Eph you do, because it can be bad for you as mentioned above. I really believe that sticking with a "healthy" cycle will keep you from encountering any adverse effects of the Eph. I am pretty stoked that I've been losing weight, but at the same time I kind of feel bad because I'm sure it's a lot due to the Eph. That being said, I still train my ass off at the gym. 110% every single day.

I'll post another update in a week or so to give you any changes that have happened.

TVG
12-25-2007, 03:37 PM
^^^ when you read that, how long is "long term"
I haven't found an article stating what you wrote, so I'm intrigued and a little worried lol

Ephedrine actually isn't too bad because it only takes like 3 days before the receptors get burned out. But if you are taking it 3 times a day with 200mg caffiene, that's quite a bit of caffiene. Guranteed a month of that, and your lifts will start to go down, as your nervous system won't be able to handle that much stimulation combined with intense exercise.

Something like clenbuterol is worse. Luckily you can only go on clen for two weeks at a time anyways, unless you take ketofin, which can extend it to 6 weeks. That would be a very bad idea. We're talking long term thyroid damage, and you will notice the classic effects of overtraining such as lower lifts and fatigue. The other thing with clen is the heart cell necrosis (kills heart cells, which don't grow back), which you will find if you look it up on pubmed. It has never been FDA approved for that reason. There is a much better alternative called albuterol.

These days, DNP is my choice for the safest, and most effective fat burner.

But really, it's best just to stick with a solid carb-controlled diet such as the anabolic diet. 2 weeks of cutting with a fat burner after about 12 weeks of very clean bulking is where it's at.

kerry
12-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Figured I'd throw in there that my lifts are slightly better than when I started my eph cycle.

Probably the creatine and high protein diet that kept my lifts in tact ;)

I've been taking weekends off of the Eph as per advice of a few people so I'll be back on for the next week and one more week after that. I'll post more results, but so far haven't gained a pound back :thumbsup:

Isn't DNP Rat poison?

kerry
01-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Final results....

Weight at start of cycle: 251 lbs
Weight as of today: 239 lbs

Lifts all remained the SAME regardless of what other people were saying was going to happen. I actually had 10lb to 15lb increases in my db fly, cable fly, bent over row and tricep press.

I took the weekends off of the cycle so I'm sure if I had stuck with it all the way through results would've been greater. Oh well I'll definitely do it again it was a fun experiment!

kerry
01-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Figured I'd throw this last thing in here.

Now this may seem ironic coming from me considering I've done the cycle and tried clen BUT, there's no real substitute to training hard and proper diet. That's the best way to get results. It's the most healthy and above all the most gratifying to yourself.

My results weren't just because I did an ACE stack, they were because I trained my fucking ass off and always train my ass off. I was curious and wanted to see if there would be a difference. There was.

This is a 6 day a week training schedule with a minimum of 30 minutes of high intensity cardio and a changed diet.

If anyone else gives it a shot, post on here and post your results!

JordanEG6
01-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Figured I'd throw this last thing in here.

Now this may seem ironic coming from me considering I've done the cycle and tried clen BUT, there's no real substitute to training hard and proper diet. That's the best way to get results. It's the most healthy and above all the most gratifying to yourself.

My results weren't just because I did an ACE stack, they were because I trained my fucking ass off and always train my ass off. I was curious and wanted to see if there would be a difference. There was.

This is a 6 day a week training schedule with a minimum of 30 minutes of high intensity cardio and a changed diet.

If anyone else gives it a shot, post on here and post your results!

interesting...how is your diet? what has changed?

after reading the thread, i might try this as well. especially now after the holidays haha.

kerry
01-09-2008, 01:45 PM
See "biggest loser experiment" for the diet. I was a little more lenient with the eph cycle... meaning i wanted junk food more often lol

403Gemini
01-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but how long is a cycle ("on" and "off" ) ?

kerry
02-08-2008, 11:51 AM
4 weeks on at least 4 weeks off.

rmk
02-08-2008, 08:59 PM
For those who tried the stack and stopped because it wouldn't work during the week w/ work, etc. is it worth it doing it only on weekends?

kerry
02-08-2008, 09:18 PM
It will still work only on weekends, but you obviously won't notice as good of results if you only use it on the weekends obviously. You don't need to keep taking ephedrine daily in order to benefit from it's effects. Actually you'd end up building a slower tolerance to the drug, therefore allowing you to do a longer cycle.

I personally didn't have issues focusing on ephedrine, but at the same time I have really fucking bad ADD. heheh

mikestang
02-08-2008, 09:21 PM
KERRY CURL THAT CGY TOWER

kerry
02-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Dude I maxed out 2 reps yesterday... woo

mikestang
02-10-2008, 12:21 AM
ahahhhaahah yeah well i do it like imcurling a chocolate bar mutha fucka :D

http://www.license2cruise.com/pics/mikearm-curltower.jpg

Spatz
02-10-2008, 12:41 AM
i take Ehpedrine everyday after school. i can focus so well with it, and im getting good marks to.

pattyt
03-08-2008, 05:06 PM
So i can clear up my questions ...

I dont necasarily want to lose wieght, i just need a pump, should i do this or will i just lose way too much weight.

And also where can you get Ehpedrine? u said popeyes?:S i live in ontario so we got different stores i guess, but can i just get this at any drug store?

What does the bottle look like, and name? if it comes in a bottle. I want some info so i get the right shit. lol

rmk
03-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by pattyt
So i can clear up my questions ...

I dont necasarily want to lose wieght, i just need a pump, should i do this or will i just lose way too much weight.

And also where can you get Ehpedrine? u said popeyes?:S i live in ontario so we got different stores i guess, but can i just get this at any drug store?

What does the bottle look like, and name? if it comes in a bottle. I want some info so i get the right shit. lol

It will give you the pump, no question.

You will not be able to pick it up at a local drug store. There will be supplement/fitness stores in your area and they will sell it. If you cannot find a store, order it online. The brand I was using was 4ever Fit. Small white bottle. It was a package of 12 or so individual bottles, which went for $60 bucks.

This is the last week of the ECA stack for me and I would not do it again. I am actually looking forward to getting it over with as it made me moody, and irritable. There was no way I could take it during the week while working in an office. Everyone is different though. Better to do things naturally than pump yourself up with all that shit. (My opinion) Physically, I am a different person, it works, no question again, but it fucked with my head.

I would order 1 bottle of Ephedrine, 1 bottle of Caffine, and 1 of aspirin. Try it and see if it will work for you. I would not order more than 1 at first.

pattyt
03-09-2008, 12:07 AM
okay one last question... do i need to take asprin with it. You guys ever not take it? and what does it do to enhance the stack ? ima check it out on the net, but i want some personal experiences too. Thanks guys.

403Gemini
03-10-2008, 01:58 PM
I heard if you're going to take aspirin, take the coated asprin otherwise it's bad for your intestines.

I don't take the asprin (I just started this week) but my friend does, and he lost 5 lbs in a week...

sabad66
03-10-2008, 04:16 PM
I read the whole thread but was getting mixed responses to whether or not it works as a fat burner.

I am 5'6", 160lbs and was looking to stay around the same weight, except just increase muscle and get my body fat lower. I was thinking of phasing in this caffeine/ephedrine stack into my routine. Any comments on whether it will directly help with burning fat, or does it just give you a little more oomph so that you gain more muscle?

JordanEG6
03-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
I heard if you're going to take aspirin, take the coated asprin otherwise it's bad for your intestines.

I don't take the asprin (I just started this week) but my friend does, and he lost 5 lbs in a week...

is that 5 lbs with or without lifting?

Masked Bandit
03-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by sabad66
I read the whole thread but was getting mixed responses to whether or not it works as a fat burner.

I am 5'6", 160lbs and was looking to stay around the same weight, except just increase muscle and get my body fat lower. I was thinking of phasing in this caffeine/ephedrine stack into my routine. Any comments on whether it will directly help with burning fat, or does it just give you a little more oomph so that you gain more muscle?

At your size I wouldn't bother with the ephedrine. A 200 mg tablet of caffeine before your workout will work just as well.

Supa Dexta
03-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Used to pop this shit when drinkin' way back when. Been yrs now since I've heard tell of it.

SJW
03-11-2008, 06:25 PM
So if I wanted to use a fat burner what would be the best product? I want to lose body fat and fast.

mdeluxe
03-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by SJW
So if I wanted to use a fat burner what would be the best product? I want to lose body fat and fast.

Winstral! works wonders.

rmk
03-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by SJW

Drink green tea, Udo's oil and eat right. Don't waste your money and time with all these pills.

pattyt
04-04-2008, 01:37 PM
bought this stuff today, caffiene and ephedrine. I'll tell you guys how it goes. I'm not gonna go crazy, just minimal doses.

95EG6P
04-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by SJW

Nothing is fast, and if it is, it's probably not natural. Train smart, eat smart and sleep. Things take time to achieve.

Cheers

94boosted
04-14-2008, 11:45 PM
I bought some ephedrine from Samsons supplements on McLeod.

I will be starting my ECA stack in 2 weeks I'm just finishing off my bulk. :thumbsup:

BenC
04-15-2008, 12:23 PM
hey guys,

I started the EC stack yesterday. No advil for me. I have the 8mg pills. I took one dose (3-1) half hour before workout. It did help. Nothing too extreme, i did sweat a bit more. I'll update as i go along.

civicluva
04-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Taking ephedrine during the day will just supress your appetite. If you are a skinny dude and wanna bulk up take 24mg 1 hour before you work out, you will notice you are not tired, more alert and your mental thoughts while at the gym will be in body building mode. Working out is not only physical but a mental game. Taking ephedrine helps you focus while at the gym. Slowly your body builds a tolerance to ephedrine so either you have to take more or you have to take some time off the drug.

If you are a fatty, drop em like its hot, you'll shred in no time cause you wont be as hungry. But you'll be wired all day.

When taking ephedrine drink lots of water, otherwise you will get a headache.

403Gemini
04-15-2008, 05:52 PM
It's good to do cycles so you don't get used to it. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. usually in the second week i up it an additional 8mg.

and def what civicluva said, LOTS of water. sure you'll be pissing like a race horse all day but i've heard some pretty bad horror stories about dehydration

x.staygold.x
04-16-2008, 03:03 PM
This really does work. I did the cycle for 2 weeks.

I started at 205 pounds...at the end of the cycle i weighed 187.

Kerry will vouch for this...it actually works amazing. I also worked out 4 to 5 times a week while i was on it, and ate extremely well.

But all combined i actually lost 18 pounds in 2 weeks.

I have had no adverse side effects, i have seen no downside to this.

I have now had 3 weeks off the cycle, and have actually only been to the gym 2 or 3 times in the last 2 weeks, and i only weigh 189 pounds now. So i did not gain it all back as soon as i stopped.

Give it a try, it might work for you...

dub_c
04-24-2008, 09:23 AM
I tried it for a day, and I felt like this guy:http://smiliesftw.com/x/madjerkit.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

x.staygold.x
04-26-2008, 01:36 AM
i experienced no mood changes...which was good. and really no side effects at all...

94boosted
04-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Started my cut with ECA stack today.

Starting Weight: 208lbs

Duration of Cut: 4 weeks

Dosage: 1st Week - 3 x (16mg Ephedrine, 100mg Caffeine, 80mg Aspirin)
2-4 Weeks - 3 x (24mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 80mg Aspirin)

Workout: Regular 4 sets x 8 reps heavy with 35-45min of optimum fat burning
cardio

Felt pretty much normal today, workout also felt normal, I'll keep you guys posted.

FilthyMcNasty
05-21-2008, 04:26 PM
Theres a sale at popeyes on ephedrine saturday 31st may!! Not sure about the prices. but they gave me an advertisement and they say its gonna at blowout price.

Forcefed
05-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Hahaha, I love ECA :) If you guys want, i can hook u up with the 25mg pills instead of those useless 8's :)

94boosted
05-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by 94boosted
Started my cut with ECA stack today.

Starting Weight: 208lbs

Duration of Cut: 4 weeks

Dosage: 1st Week - 3 x (16mg Ephedrine, 100mg Caffeine, 80mg Aspirin)
2-4 Weeks - 3 x (24mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 80mg Aspirin)

Workout: Regular 4 sets x 8 reps heavy with 35-45min of optimum fat burning
cardio

Felt pretty much normal today, workout also felt normal, I'll keep you guys posted.

Well today marked the end of my cut. I felt normal through out my 4 weeks with an ECA stack no troubles concentrating in class didn't sweat much more or get an oily back, I did however find it a little harder to fall asleep even though my last dosage everyday was at about 4:30 - 5:00pm. My diet could of been a bit more strict I didn't eat that well during weekends and especially not on May Long :( but none the less I did my best to cut out alot of Calories and Carbs and keep my protein up.

Final Weigh in today was 195lbs so I lost a total of 13lbs belly and moobs are gone lol and all thats left is the muscle I packed on over winter :D

JordanEG6
03-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Bump...

question. After a 1 month cycle of ECA, how long until you can do the cycle again?

GQBalla
03-03-2009, 11:05 AM
time on = time off

JordanEG6
03-03-2009, 12:22 PM
So if my cycle is a month, month on, month off?

kutt3r
03-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
So if my cycle is a month, month on, month off?

Personally I do two weeks at a time, but only if the diet is in check. Liking stimulants less and less for weight loss the more I read.

JEFFRIX
03-03-2009, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kerry
Has anyone done one before? I heard it helps you push harder at the gym and is like a great pre workout booster, but at the same time.... it's illegal haha.

I know you can get 8mg/tablet still as a nasal decongestant and the old stuff, like the 40 winks, was 25-50mg per serving.

Any one tried?

Wouldn't mind a little more push for the next month here. NO Xplode is shit and I don't really like Xpand either. [/QUTE]

Can make you have anxiety and nervousness.. Just diet.

pattyt
03-06-2009, 08:11 AM
^^ Definetly... remember my few first times it felt like i was coked up lol (bit of an exaggeration)

403Gemini
03-20-2009, 11:44 PM
I've been doing P90X with ECA stacks for the last 2 weeks. First week I only took:
-8mg of Ephedrine
-200mg of Caffeine
-81mg of Asprin
Two times a day. (took those at 11 am and again at 4pm)

Second week:
-16mg of Ephedrine
-200mg of Caffeine
-81mg of Asprin
Two times a day. (took those at 11 am and again at 4pm)

March 9th to today - lost 7.5 lbs and leaned out a lot. I'm on the tightest knotch on my belt and its still loose :D (209lbs to 201.5 lbs)

I still have a bit of a gut when i hunch over, but that will go away with time. sitting normally tho, no gut so I'm happy there :D

Now im debating going a 3rd week, upping the Ephedrine to 24mg and this will be my last week of the cycle - is this smart or should I just cut it for 2 weeks then get back on and start at 16mg, then the 2nd week go to 24mg?

kerry
03-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Hey dude,

If I were you I'd up to 24mg for your 3rd week, and do a 4th week at 16mg. I found it better, and have read it's easier to come off of, if you pyr down on your last week. That way you don't tucker out very quickly when you're off the 24mg.

Curious.... how many ECA cycles have you done?

403Gemini
04-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Hey dude,

If I were you I'd up to 24mg for your 3rd week, and do a 4th week at 16mg. I found it better, and have read it's easier to come off of, if you pyr down on your last week. That way you don't tucker out very quickly when you're off the 24mg.

Curious.... how many ECA cycles have you done?

I've done two but those were within the last 6 months lol so its not something i've done a great deal. Each were only for 2 weeks.

Starting another cycle Monday for 2 weeks, so you recommend i start with 24 2x a day then the following week 16 2x a day?

kerry
04-07-2009, 01:40 PM
No no, I'd start at 16, go up to 24 and then end on 16. It's always easier to come off of Eph if you pyr I've found and read. You can also go for a little longer than 2 weeks. 4 weeks is the most you should go because your body will get used to the cycle.

mdeluxe
04-07-2009, 01:51 PM

March 9th to today - lost 7.5 lbs and leaned out a lot. I'm on the tightest knotch on my belt and its still loose :D (209lbs to 201.5 lbs)

I still have a bit of a gut when i hunch over, but that will go away with time. sitting normally tho, no gut so I'm happy there :D

Now im debating going a 3rd week, upping the Ephedrine to 24mg and this will be my last week of the cycle - is this smart or should I just cut it for 2 weeks then get back on and start at 16mg, then the 2nd week go to 24mg? [/B]

nice man, im looking at dropping weight too before i go on vacation. Ephedrine works pretty well, Id rather have the real stuff instead of the watered down stuff from Popeyes (or whereever) but its hard to get ahold of.

Ive tried Clen, its been like 2.5weeks now, went from 210lbs to 199lbs. incredible stuff. might want to look into it. As long as you keep a healthy diet.

I Think the only side effect are the shakes and headaches (because obviously lack of food intake). so far so good

403Gemini
04-07-2009, 02:30 PM
i've always wondered if things like hydroxycut and clen work... where do you buy clen?

GQBalla
04-07-2009, 02:38 PM
clen is illegal :D

mdeluxe
04-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

:werd:

403Gemini
04-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

haha , oh...

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

I'll stick to the ephedrine then haha

JAYMEZ
04-07-2009, 03:25 PM
^^ LOL , drop the Aspirin a bit dude , thats not the greatest for your stomach.. And Clen works really well.

403Gemini
04-07-2009, 03:27 PM
^^ LOL , drop the Aspirin a bit dude , thats not the greatest for your stomach.. And Clen works really well.

Even if its coated Asprin?

JAYMEZ
04-07-2009, 03:42 PM

Even if its coated Asprin?

Alot of people I train with and talk to have completely cut it out. Its to minimal to notice the difference.

403Gemini
04-07-2009, 03:44 PM

Alot of people I train with and talk to have completely cut it out. Its to minimal to notice the difference.

Good to know, thanks man :thumbsup:

btw how goes the dark side ;) you've been on it for about a week now?

JAYMEZ
04-07-2009, 03:46 PM
^^ Its awesome , lookin really vascular and mean haha. Ill have some updated pictures probably this weekend when I notice some major physical change.

JaBon
04-11-2009, 04:45 PM
have you been using aspirin aswell?

Masked Bandit
01-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Just a little bump here. With lots of New Years resolutions out there I'm wondering if anyone has started up on this stuff again recently?

GQBalla
01-06-2010, 01:14 PM
probably goin to do a eca cycle this year probably start up in May hehe

shirts off season!

spike98
01-06-2010, 01:25 PM
I am starting to take a ECA stack inbetween my clen cycles.

JNeil
01-06-2010, 09:54 PM
According to my understanding the ECA stack is designed to increase your overall body temperature slightly, therefore burning more calories during the day (which explains more sweating).

The "pump" that you guys are getting is not necessarily from the stack.. A large majority is from the caffeine, 200mg of caffeine three times a day is equivalent to 8 cups of coffee a day. Plus if you drink coffee on top of that you are getting a hell of a lot of caffeine.

For those of you looking to lose weight, yea the stack works. They are the same ingredients that are in hydroxycut, and I'm too lazy to check but I would imagine the ECA dose is much stronger.

"Natural" supplements that contain ephedra (aka Ma Huang) as an ephedrine substitute have been linked to cases of heart attack, stroke, and death in healthy young adults even when taken at the labeled dosage." - New England Journal of Medicine

Do some research before you start it and don't believe everything you read here because half the info is garbage.