Vehicle Details
Year : 2003
Make and Model : Chrysler PT Cruiser
Exterior Color : Metallic Green
Interior Color : Beige / Khaki
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 71,000kms
Location of Vehicle : Northwest
Description : Power windows/locks/sunroof, AC and heat are great. Car has been great to us and to be honest we are sad to see it go. Car runs perfect, but could use some new tires in the future. Have all service records for this car since we bought it, and the car just came out of the shop for a tune-up, and has some new parts resulting from it.

The car can fit full 4'x8' sheets of plywood should you decide to put that in there, as the rear seats can fold down/flip up/come right out, and the front passenger seat can also fold flat for hauling longer Items.

We have taken the car through the mountains a few times loaded with the dogs and camping gear, and the car pulls great, always had power when needed, and to my surprise has a great ride, and handles the snow great.

I am willing to answer any questions you may have regarding this car.

Please, if you do not intend to buy the car, or do not have a legitimate question, please stay out of the thread.

Asking Price : $12,000 price drop! $10,800 looking to pay off the loan on the car, and willing to take a loss on it. when the sale is done, cut me a cheque for the amount asked to the penny, and it is yours. or, if your offer is close to my asking price, i am willing to absorb the differance.

Contact Information
E-Mail : gizmothing(at)gmail(dot)com
Phone : 403-875-5095

Pictures :

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Snorakk/cardetailday005.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Snorakk/cardetailday004.jpg

spikerS
12-08-2007, 12:34 PM
*bump* :thumbsup:

infamous
12-08-2007, 12:50 PM
keyless entry? leather? any interior pics by chance?

spikerS
12-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by infamous
keyless entry? leather? any interior pics by chance?

Yes, has keyless entery, have 2 fobs that work, and a 3rd that i scooped from a friends accident that totalled thier car, but can't figgure out how to reprogram it.

No leather. (thank god)

and let me know what you want for the interior pics, i gotta take the car for a wash and vac the interior, but let me know of the specific things and I will break out the new DSLR.

johnboy27
12-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by spikers

Yes, has keyless entery, have 2 fobs that work, and a 3rd that i scooped from a friends accident that totalled thier car, but can't figgure out how to reprogram it.

No leather. (thank god)

and let me know what you want for the interior pics, i gotta take the car for a wash and vac the interior, but let me know of the specific things and I will break out the new DSLR.
Look in the owners manual,there is instructions on how to reprogram your fob. You will have to reprogram all three though.

spikerS
01-01-2008, 12:01 AM
TTT

price drop! $10,800

If car does not sell in the next couple days, the car is being traded in for my new Jeep.

spikerS
01-02-2008, 11:44 PM
*Bump*

i hope you all got home ok on new years, but if you crashed your ride, this is a great temporary one!

japplan
01-03-2008, 12:21 PM
how good are these vehicles on gas?

spikerS
01-04-2008, 11:18 PM
gas mileage on this has been pretty great. The most it has cost me to fill it was $46 and that was from pretty much empty. I get about 550-600ish kms a tank and on the highway it gets even better.