PDA

View Full Version : License

94CoRd
07-18-2003, 08:38 PM
:confused: I know this is asked alot, but i really never got a direct answer......okay..so i'm 16 with my class 5 license.....how would i go about getting my bike license.....do i need to get a bike learners license? or can i go to classes and then my class 6? all help will be greatly appreciated, and you dont even have to answer my questions, just tell me what i have to do to get my bike license at the age i'm at now :thumbsup: :clap: thanx a TON!

Ricey_Ricerson
07-18-2003, 09:25 PM
... if u take a course.. u can do the course with ur class 5.. but when u get tested. u shoudl ahve ur learners.. and after u pass the test. u bring ur learners.. and ur test "passing sheet" to the registry place.. and they give u ur class 6.. which is on the same card as the class 5...

but.. u proabaly just got ur license.. so u might have to do that probation thingy!?!? i dunno

94CoRd
07-18-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Ricey_Ricerson
... if u take a course.. u can do the course with ur class 5.. but when u get tested. u shoudl ahve ur learners.. and after u pass the test. u bring ur learners.. and ur test "passing sheet" to the registry place.. and they give u ur class 6.. which is on the same card as the class 5...

but.. u proabaly just got ur license.. so u might have to do that probation thingy!?!? i dunno

:thumbsup: thanx alot man..and no..no GDL for me :D..ahah..i got mine before may 20th :D