PDA

View Full Version : blonde girl in prelude

l/l/rX
07-18-2003, 10:33 PM
hey if you're on here, did you wanna race at that set of lights we were at? cause when i creeped a lil, you starting creeping too. and then when it turned green you blasted off pretty fast.

welpz on another note, she was DAMN hott, and her car was pretty hott too :thumbsup: but damn is your exhaust ever loud!! put a silencer er something in there. but overall :bigpimp:

girlRACER
07-19-2003, 01:32 AM
Was it a black 4th gen?? :dunno: Cause I've seen a blonde girl in a modded one a few times.

l/l/rX
07-19-2003, 05:39 PM
no it was a red prelude with exhaust, caucasian, i forgot what kind of seat belt shoulder pads she had..and thats bout all i remember. and yes it was also a 4th gen.

LUDELVR
07-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
no it was a red prelude with exhaust, caucasian, i forgot what kind of seat belt shoulder pads she had..and thats bout all i remember. and yes it was also a 4th gen.

was it a turbo lude??:rofl: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
07-19-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Damn dude you need to remember to take off your costume when youre done work

ZorroAMG
07-19-2003, 07:39 PM
Or at least tell your mom to slow down on the streets! ;)

l/l/rX
07-19-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

:eek: :eek: :eek: IT WAS TOO!!! damn man you're one motha f*#@& sexxi ass gurl :poosie: hot diggity. you should dress up like that more often, very sexxi. and those sunglasses, go with your eyes, your face everything. i like it! :thumbsup: :rofl:

only thing that was modded was you....i guess?

hehe jes jokes. no turbo, no exterior mods, just damn fine looking gurl, and mint car. thats all.:D

Boost Infested
07-19-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Damn dude you need to remember to take off your costume when youre done work

LOL! :rofl: what do you charge per hour for drag show? :angel: