PDA

View Full Version : TUNERWORKS is moving!

Tuner1
12-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Tunerworks is moving to our new location (details to follow).

Between Friday, Dec 7th and Tuesday, Dec 11th our phones will be down and email communication will be hit and miss. We will be closed on Satuday, Dec 8th and Monday, Dec 10th.

Please be patient with us durning this time and we will reply to all messages ASAP once things are up and running.

Our new shop is bigger and better to help serve the needs of all our great customers who have supported us over the past seven years.

Thanks,

Rob and the Tunerworks staff :)

CA18DET
12-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Couple Questions.
Will you guys start answering your phones now?

Will there be a 30 - 40 min wait to be helped by sales staff?

R-Audi
12-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Congrats Rob!
Not gonna let the Cat out of the bag as to where you are moving??

brandon
12-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Will your sales staff return phone calls on quotes now?

dansmith11
12-07-2007, 04:17 PM
bunch of haters. haha.

ya it can be hard to get a hold of tunerworks guys sometimes, and you usually end up hanging out for a few minutes waiting to be helped when you go. but once you get help, you get real help from people who know what they are talking about. and when they tell you they are going to get you a part on a certain day, they get you that part on that day, and its the right part.

vs. most other shops where they might answer the phone right away and help me as soon as i walk in the door, but i have to walk in the door or call them 6 times before i end up with what i want.

not to mention tunerworks pretty much always gets me a better price then anywhere else can. usually by a LOT.

id much rather wait 10 minutes to get helped and end up with the right part at a much better price.

back on topic... wheres the new location exactly?

forkdork
12-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by brandon
Will your sales staff return phone calls on quotes now?

:rofl: :rofl:

No kidding. I tried to deal with Tunerworks once, they didn't seem interested in my business so I took it elsewhere.

Aleks
12-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Every time I've emailed them I've gotten a response back very quickly, quotes and all :dunno:

Mr_ET
12-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Same always had great service from them.

They get a :thumbsup: from me, I will be visiting the new location for sure!

brandon
12-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Every time I've emailed them I've gotten a response back very quickly, quotes and all :dunno:

Don't get me wrong.. I find it hit and miss! I always use to shop at tunerworks and I received the best service possible! but as of the last year I find whenever phoning into them I never seem to get a call back...

Could be plenty of reasons.. I don't know.. I was more simply asking then ranting...

KGB
12-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Congrats on the expansion!!

JAYMEZ
12-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Congrats guys!!!:clap:

Hakkola
12-07-2007, 05:41 PM
I'm not going to congratulate you guys until I know what area of the city you're in. :D

It was nice only having to drive 5 minutes to get there, close to downtown and the mall and my house. I hope you guys don't move into the boonies.

syeve
12-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Aleks

Me too...never had a problem getting info/quotes. :thumbsup:

Tuner1
12-07-2007, 06:49 PM
I am too busy with the move and with helping customers to address the snide comments. We run a very busy and successful shop and we always try our best to help everyone in a timely manner. Unfortunately there are those who we can't please...
Anyone who thinks that they are not important to our business or that we don't care about certain people obviously doesn't own a business and/or they have no clue how businesses really work. Enough said. :drama:

Our new shop is less than two minutes from the old one but there is no point in giving out the address yet because we won't be ready for visitors until next week :)

We welcome all the people who do like us to please stop by for a visit and stay tuned for a Grand Opening BBQ in the spring.

Rob

2EFNFAST
12-10-2007, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Tuner1

Our new shop is less than two minutes from the old one but there is no point in giving out the address yet because we won't be ready for visitors until next week :)

:confused:

unerworks Performance is moving to a beautiful new location. As of December 11, 2007 please visit us at our new location:

#1 - 5504 1A Street SW

Calgary, AB.

T2H0E7 Canada

Genjuro
12-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Tuner1
I am too busy with the move and with helping customers to address the snide comments. We run a very busy and successful shop and we always try our best to help everyone in a timely manner. Unfortunately there are those who we can't please...
Anyone who thinks that they are not important to our business or that we don't care about certain people obviously doesn't own a business and/or they have no clue how businesses really work. Enough said. :drama:

We welcome all the people who do like us to please stop by for a visit and stay tuned for a Grand Opening BBQ in the spring.

Rob

Some people just don't understand that its not simple running businesses.
From the end of summer 2007, I have done all my car needs at Tunerworks. You guys seem to be the most willing to help, so thanks and best of luck at the new location.

PS. This reminds me that I need to pick up my rotors. When do you think this is possible?

Tuner1
12-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

#1 - 5504 1A Street SW

Calgary, AB.

T2H0E7 Canada

Yep, this is our new address and as of the 11th (tomorrow) we'll be partially up and running.

Moving to a new location after seven years of business is even more work and I expected it to be!

Rob

Kaos
12-10-2007, 01:03 PM
I thought you guys needed help moving?
Guess Bobby doesn't need a man's help after all hahaha
Congrats!
I'll drop by sometime.

Daan
12-10-2007, 01:07 PM
me too

was very dissapointed by them

Originally posted by forkdork

I tried to deal with Tunerworks once, they didn't seem interested in my business so I took it elsewhere.

rmk
12-10-2007, 01:08 PM
looks like the same building as kulu is housed in.

Hakkola
12-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro

From the end of summer 2007, I have done all my car needs at Tunerworks. You guys seem to be the most willing to help, so thanks and best of luck at the new location.

PS. This reminds me that I need to pick up my rotors. When do you think this is possible?

:werd: I have to make a few purchases this coming year, can't wait to see the new place, I'll drop by sometime. :thumbsup:

forkdork
12-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro

I shouldn't have to call more than twice in order to get a simple quote (for the record I called multiple times over a period of a few weeks, each time I was told something along the lines of "ya, i'll look into it and get back to you" and never received a responce).

Maybe I was the unlucky person who slipped through the cracks but obviously I wasn't impressed. I took my order elsewhere and was dealt with promptly (IE within 20 minutes) in the most professional manner.