PDA

View Full Version : Food Additives

kaput
12-08-2007, 10:11 PM

GTS Jeff
12-08-2007, 10:46 PM
My advice...don't worry about it. The fools that obsess over this shit don't live any longer than anyone else.

dj_rice
12-08-2007, 11:26 PM
If you want to live long, eating healthy may help a little, but organic is the way to go :thumbsup:

ZC_CIVIC
12-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Mcdees for life:werd:

kaput
12-09-2007, 10:57 AM

dj_rice
12-09-2007, 01:40 PM
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/securit/addit/index_e.html

GTS Jeff
12-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by kaput
Actually I suspect an allergy or some sort of adverse reaction to one of the ingredients thats in some foods but I haven't been able to figure it out. Its not necessarily a cancer causing chemical that I'm looking for, just some general information on the more common ones like lecithin or whatever. Anybody? Start taking a diary...

Freddy J
12-12-2007, 01:59 AM
www.myvega.com

curedisease
12-23-2007, 09:22 PM
You need to read Kevin Trudeau's book on "Natural Cures For Diseases They Don't Want You To Know About." He talks a lot about health and nutrition and also how many manufacturers put toxic ingredients in the foods we eat that are causing so many diseases. Cheaper foods, Making food last forever on the shelf, they actually have to embalm the food for a profit.

A lot of ugly is going on out there. I know, I work in the industry. I see them putting some unethical stuff in the foods we eat. I have voiced my concerns-even to the higher up-the president of the company-hope they will listen and change their ways.

I would get fired if they found out I put this post out here.

Listen to someone who is on the inside-RUN!

Know who is feeding you. Don't just eat anything strangers hand to you. Investigate, do your research. Educate yourself. Start by googling some of these ingredients-you'll faint when you see the scandle of some of these substances. Still FDA turns a blind eye. There is more money to make in pharmaceuticals with ill people then well people and FDA makes profit in illness. They no longer protect consumers, they protect big pharma and corporations-that's where they make the big profits and payoffs.

Diseases come from pharmacutical drugs, prossessed foods we eat and even over the counter drugs and shampoos and lotions that we put on our skin. Skin drinks that stuff in.

We are in toxic overload because of the greed of corporate America-they don't care if they kill us. As long as they get our money from us before we kick the bucket. Listen-they also put some very toxic, unhealthy ingredients in the foods and they, by FDA approval don't have to put most of those ingredients on the label. Stay away from MSG!!! It's in all processed foods. Causes Nerve disorders, Depression, Alzhemers, ADD, etc... It eats away the receptors in the nerves and brain! Rat poison is MSG! Lab studies with rats when studying brain activities they used msg to kill certain parts of rats brains to study brain behavior. Hense junk food machines in schools to dumb up our kids. That's why they can't think and learn. The government does not want them to learn. They want cavemen who follow big brother without a conscience.

Dextox-get the toxins out that are alrady in you. Go to: www.drclark.com

curedisease
12-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Lecithin is nothing to worry about. That's natural. If you are having an allergic reaction-It may well be the man-made toxic filler chemicals they add to the food. Google every ingredient. There is information out there on the properties of these substances. What they do. Where they come from. Good and bad reactions. Etc... Also a good doctor can do allergy tests.

sr20s14zenki
12-23-2007, 09:31 PM
^^^read the book, very good, so many great cures. New studies, and real life results have proven that curing Autism is as simple as a MAJOR change in diet. Same with certain stages of diabetes, it is REVERSABLE with change in diet. Think a doctor will tell you that? Think again, they are in on the whole thing with the pharmaceutical companys. They want to keep you on drugs, drugs for pain, drugs for "disorders", etc etc etc. Its money in the bank and it keeps them going. They dont give 2 shits about who they hurt or kill with side effects, blah blah blah. Its a sick sick world were living in, but unfortunately we have to live with it. Well, i have a greenhouse and can grow my own vegetables, organic is the way to make sure you intake less additives in your life. Also, i learned another interesting fact...for you people who catch the rain water from your evestroff in a drum, and water your gardens with it? STOP!!!!!!! Your shingles contain TONS of carcinogens, which teh water absorbs, then you water your veggies with it, they take in the carcinogens with it, then you eat them....congrats, youve ingested a bunch of gross shit, thinking oooo organic, yahh.

Lex350
12-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by curedisease
You need to read Kevin Trudeau's book on "Natural Cures For Diseases They Don't Want You To Know About." He talks a lot about health and nutrition and also how many manufacturers put toxic ingredients in the foods we eat that are causing so many diseases. Cheaper foods, Making food last forever on the shelf, they actually have to embalm the food for a profit.

A lot of ugly is going on out there. I know, I work in the industry. I see them putting some unethical stuff in the foods we eat. I have voiced my concerns-even to the higher up-the president of the company-hope they will listen and change their ways.

Know who is feeding you. Don't just eat anything strangers hand to you. Investigate, do your research. Educate yourself. Start by googling some of these ingredients-you'll faint when you see the scandle of some of these substances. Still FDA turns a blind eye. There is more money to make in pharmaceuticals with ill people then well people and FDA makes profit in illness. They no longer protect consumers, they protect big pharma and corporations-that's where they make the big profits and payoffs.

Diseases come from pharmacutical drugs, prossessed foods we eat and even over the counter drugs and shampoos and lotions that we put on our skin. Skin drinks that stuff in.

We are in toxic overload because of the greed of corporate America-they don't care if they kill us. As long as they get our money from us before we kick the bucket. Listen-they also put some very toxic, unhealthy ingredients in the foods and they, by FDA approval don't have to put most of those ingredients on the label. Stay away from MSG!!! It's in all processed foods. Causes Nerve disorders, Depression, Alzhemers, ADD, etc... It eats away the receptors in the nerves and brain! Rat poison is MSG! Lab studies with rats when studying brain activities they used msg to kill certain parts of rats brains to study brain behavior. Hense junk food machines in schools to dumb up our kids. That's why they can't think and learn. The government does not want them to learn. They want cavemen who follow big brother without a conscience.

wow...finally some sense in this part of the forum.:thumbsup:

Darkane
12-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Search for Kevin Trudeau online see what you find. A lot of people say this guy is a hack.

sr20s14zenki
12-23-2007, 09:46 PM
^^^have you ever heard of "smear campaign"?

if the companys know hes letting the cat out of the bag...they are going to find ALL and ANY dirt on him to make him look bad so people wont take into account what he says. But yknow what, everything he says makes perfect sense. common sense in fact...

curedisease
12-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the info on rain water and shingles-didn't think of that. And I am planning to grow my own garden. That's a great idea- I try to buy organic vegetables and fruits sometimes but it gets so expensive.

I also started buying chicken raised vegetarian and no chemicals. I noticed a real difference after I eat it. I don't feel drugged, bloated, sleepy or weighed down. I also put more veggies then meat on my plate. Just making that major ratio More Veggies/Less meat meals makes a big difference. Also, cutting a lot of MSG out of my diet, I feel alive now. I even see better! That MSG on my brain receptors was causing flu like symptoms too in me and causing pressure behind my eyes-hense blurring my vision. No more-I see clearer then I have ever seen in my life.

GTS Jeff
12-23-2007, 10:01 PM

Dextox-get the toxins out that are alrady in you. Go to: www.drclark.com OH WOW! SO AFTER YOUR WHOLE RIDICULOUS FEAR-INCITING PARAGRAPH, YOUR SOLUTION IS FOR US TO BUY YOUR SHIT!

THAT'S JUST WONDERFUL! NOT SUSPECT AT ALL! YOU ARE JUST A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING OUT TO PROTECT US! NOT SCARING US INTO BUYING YOUR GARBAGE!

Darkane
12-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the info on rain water and shingles-didn't think of that. And I am planning to grow my own garden. That's a great idea- I try to buy organic vegetables and fruits sometimes but it gets so expensive.

I also started buying chicken raised vegetarian and no chemicals. I noticed a real difference after I eat it. I don't feel drugged, bloated, sleepy or weighed down. I also put more veggies then meat on my plate. Just making that major ratio More Veggies/Less meat meals makes a big difference. Also, cutting a lot of MSG out of my diet, I feel alive now. I even see better! That MSG on my brain receptors was causing flu like symptoms too in me and causing pressure behind my eyes-hense blurring my vision. No more-I see clearer then I have ever seen in my life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I never knew MSG was keeping laser eye surgeons in buisness. Couldn't be natural causes for blurred vision?

If you're worried why not take some Fish oil for your eyes? Might also benefit the lack of hair from all your stress worrying about this.

GTS Jeff
12-24-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Darkane

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I never knew MSG was keeping laser eye surgeons in buisness. Couldn't be natural causes for blurred vision?

If you're worried why not take some Fish oil for your eyes? Might also benefit the lack of hair from all your stress worrying about this. Yeah no kidding...new sig for me! Gotta look out for those "brain receptors!"

sneek
12-24-2007, 01:49 AM

thanks for the spam :)

01RedDX
12-24-2007, 02:15 AM

GTS Jeff
12-24-2007, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

You need to STFU

That guy is the biggest bullshitter out there, after you. :werd: http://dir.salon.com/story/books/feature/2005/07/29/trudeau/index.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau

GTS Jeff
12-24-2007, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
^^^read the book, very good, so many great cures. New studies, and real life results have proven that curing Autism is as simple as a MAJOR change in diet. Same with certain stages of diabetes, it is REVERSABLE with change in diet. Think a doctor will tell you that? Think again, they are in on the whole thing with the pharmaceutical companys. They want to keep you on drugs, drugs for pain, drugs for "disorders", etc etc etc. Its money in the bank and it keeps them going. They dont give 2 shits about who they hurt or kill with side effects, blah blah blah. Bro, that goes beyond cynicism, that's just a plain twisted view of the world. How many doctors do you know personally and how many of them would you accuse of making people sick to pay their own bills? If you personally knew of the type of people that become care givers, the amount of dedication it takes and the training they go through, you wouldn't say things like that. I think physicians are some of the most selfless people in the world and for them to be subject to that sort of slander is just brutal.

kaput
12-24-2007, 11:11 AM

curedisease
12-26-2007, 09:19 PM
To the person who said I was trying to sell them my "Shit" The website www.drclark.com is not my website and I get no money from it. Thank you.

I'm Just a person who cares and who's life has been saved by educating myself on a better way to threat diseases. I'm helping to keep you out of the Grave. So many die so young and from diseases that are so easy to CURE.

I'm not selling you anything. And by the way, if your life ain't worth a dime-you don't think to highly of yourself, do you?

Have a nice day.

EK 2.0
12-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

My advice...don't worry about it. The fools that obsess over this shit don't live any longer than anyone else.

Start taking a diary...

Jeff, do you happen to be a nutritionist by education??...;)

curedisease
12-26-2007, 09:47 PM
I was prescribed some medicines from my doctor who told me I would have to spend the rest of my life on this medicines. The meds gave me horrifying nightmares and just very bad side effects. I told the doctor later that I was having bad effects from these drugs.

I told him I wanted to get off them. He told me that they were not successful weaning anyone off these drugs. I also found and online support group all on the same meds and they had simular stories of horrific- more real then life nightmares- The fears follow them all through the day.

But, I had also looked the drugs up on the official FDA website and the FDA said that these drugs were not habit forming and that you can stop them at any time. Why did my doctor tell me different then. Hmmmmmm? I hear commissions $$$$. Doctors get commissions on every drug they prescribe.

I researched the chemicals in my food. My life is worth the time to educate myself for a better way. When I found out it was MSG in my diet that was giving me problems-MSG is an excito-toxin- the reason the doctor put me on the meds was because of the horrable effects of MSG . I started eliminating msg from my diet and eventually weaned myself off the meds with great success.

Saw my doctor again. Told him the msg was the culprit and that I eliminated MSG out of my diet and felt 100% better now. Was he happy for me??? NO!

He said to stay on my meds. He knows about MSG. (As to who was I to try to educate him additude.) Ummmm, HELLO! If you knew about msg giving me hell-depression, heart problems and nerve disorders- and that they use MSG to kill certain parts of rats brains in lab studies- why the hell didn't you tell me- SAID THIS OUT LOUD TO HIM-omitting the HELL word-

You put me on these meds for commission $$$ when you knew my problem all along was MSG TOXINS! -Said this all in my head.

Anyway, he the told me now don't you go giving anybody problems-as if I was going to start writing letters and calling these food companies to take MSG Toxins out of their D--m products-you're killing people! He said "Now you keep taking your meds, OOOOKKKAYYY?" -He said this taking down at me.

I never popped another pill- I fired my doctor. I'm getting a doctor who has my best interest at heart. Not all doctors come into the business because they love us. Some come for the money, some come for the prestige- some because they care. Which doctor do you see??? Who's prescribing to you????

curedisease
12-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Not all Doctors love YOU. Boo HOOO. Get over it. Educate yourselves. It is proven throughout history. The smart ones dominate and rule over the ignorant ones.

EK 2.0
12-26-2007, 09:53 PM
you know what my Dr. tells me??

"Heyyyyyy Yeahhh Yeah.....smoke weed everyday"

http://mog.com/pictures/wikipedia/8083/600px-Dr.Dre.capture.jpg

curedisease
12-26-2007, 10:01 PM
I honestly thought that you people on this site were seriously looking for a cure for what ails you. This thread is wack. Please cut the string. I'm going to find another site 2 blog on.

GTS Jeff
12-26-2007, 11:11 PM
To the person who said I was trying to sell them my "Shit" The website www.drclark.com is not my website and I get no money from it. Thank you.

I'm Just a person who cares and who's life has been saved by educating myself on a better way to threat diseases. I'm helping to keep you out of the Grave. So many die so young and from diseases that are so easy to CURE.

I'm not selling you anything. And by the way, if your life ain't worth a dime-you don't think to highly of yourself, do you?

Have a nice day.

You talk about education, so what sort of education do you have? 4 years of science undergrad? Then 4 years of medical school? Then another 4 year residency? Then being obligated by professional ethics to stay on top of the latest research for the rest of your career? Ohhhh wait...that's a physician who is continually learning. What do you have? A couple months of going on sketchy forums run by people who sell books and miracle cures?

they use MSG to kill certain parts of rats brains in lab studies- why the hell didn't you tell me- SAID THIS OUT LOUD TO HIM-omitting the HELL word-

Are you a rat or do you just have a rat brain? :rofl:

I honestly thought that you people on this site were seriously looking for a cure for what ails you.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Think about what that means and how it applies to people who try to sell you miracle cures.

curedisease
12-26-2007, 11:38 PM
I'm in school studying medical and holistic studies-and have independently studied herbal remedies for over 30 years-before school. Even as a child i Studied my mother's school books from her going to nursing school. Yes, even studied pharmaceuticals as a child. I read all my mom's school books. I was always interested in medical and how the body worked. Knew more about medical at 9 years old while you were - I don't know....mmmm-maybe-hanging out at the mall- what ever you were doing? What were you doing at 9 years old??? I'm working toward my medical degree. --continuing my education....

My mother went to nursing school. My sister is a doctor. My daughter is in college studying to be a nero-surgeon....my niece Alex has her Masters in Biology....my sister in law is a RN....and my brother delivered military babies in the army. He straightened many dislocated jointed babies when the other doctors thought they would grow up dis-figured. My brother didn't believe their diagnosis. He just popped those babies bones back in place. Babies bones are soft as soon as they are born-my brother knew this and he could quickly pop them bones in the proper place before they began to harden and get locked in dis-jointed.

Medical is in my family....that's our legacy....

Should I continue...or do you get my drift???

I don't talk it, unless I can walk it. I have seen medical healings that doctors scratch their heads, trying to explain, because of alternative medicine. And they are still scratching their heads.

From the looks of it....so are you.

01RedDX
12-26-2007, 11:53 PM

GTS Jeff
12-27-2007, 03:32 AM
I'm in school studying medical and holistic studies-and have independently studied herbal remedies for over 30 years-before school. Even as a child i Studied my mother's school books from her going to nursing school. Yes, even studied pharmaceuticals as a child. I read all my mom's school books. I was always interested in medical and how the body worked. Knew more about medical at 9 years old while you were - I don't know....mmmm-maybe-hanging out at the mall- what ever you were doing? What were you doing at 9 years old??? I'm working toward my medical degree. --continuing my education....

My mother went to nursing school. My sister is a doctor. My daughter is in college studying to be a nero-surgeon....my niece Alex has her Masters in Biology....my sister in law is a RN....and my brother delivered military babies in the army. He straightened many dislocated jointed babies when the other doctors thought they would grow up dis-figured. My brother didn't believe their diagnosis. He just popped those babies bones back in place. Babies bones are soft as soon as they are born-my brother knew this and he could quickly pop them bones in the proper place before they began to harden and get locked in dis-jointed.

Medical is in my family....that's our legacy....

Should I continue...or do you get my drift???

I don't talk it, unless I can walk it. I have seen medical healings that doctors scratch their heads, trying to explain, because of alternative medicine. And they are still scratching their heads.

From the looks of it....so are you. Sigh...slink95 strikes again...

cdnsir
12-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Are you kidding me!? Calgary is the last place you would want to be preaching Kevin Trudeau in. We all know him as a fcking cnt here when he tried to rip off our University's creditability!!!

SOURCE: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Health/story?id=1527774

Trudeau also claims the American Medical Association published a report that said 900,000 people died last year by taking nonprescription and prescription drugs.

And the AMA said, that's a lie.

Tapper caught Trudeau lying about the source of his natural cure for diabetes.

Trudeau said, "The University of Calgary has 25 years of research. And I'm really glad you brought it up because diabetes can be, if not completely cured and wiped out in America, dramatically reduced by this herbal combination."

Tapper and "Nightline" called the University of Calgary to verify Trudeau's claim.

This was the university's response: "There have been no human studies conducted at the University of Calgary in the past 20 years on herbal remedies for diabetes."

Trudeau said he was "shocked and amazed" by the university's statement. He claimed to have a stack of papers supporting his statement.

He never sent ABC News that stack of papers or any studies from the University of Calgary. Could he just be lying to make money?

The Cosworth
12-27-2007, 11:00 AM
If his book is so amazing why must he advertise, it is the same thing to me as hair growth formulas and diet pills

If they really did work, the PR work would take care of it's self.

I will only believe a diet pill/hair care/natural remedy when it is on national news and they charge $1000 a bottle

Same idea as get rich quick books, wouldn't you think that if it worked everyone would be a billionaire? Except for the people who are illiterate? and they could always listen to the book on tape.

THIS SHIT IS MADE TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT A SIMPLE BOOK CAN MAKE YOU A (INSERT SCAM NAME HERE) AND TAKE YOUR MONEY IN THE END, THEN THEY BLAME YOU FOR NOT DOING IT RIGHT, NOT HAVING THE RIGHT GENES, ETC.

IT IS NEVER THE SCAM'S FAULT YOU FAILED

http://www.amazon.com/Dilbert-Way-Weasel-Outwitting-Pants-Wearing/dp/006052149X

read and learn about the real world you live in ;)

sr20s14zenki
12-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Bro, that goes beyond cynicism, that's just a plain twisted view of the world. How many doctors do you know personally and how many of them would you accuse of making people sick to pay their own bills? If you personally knew of the type of people that become care givers, the amount of dedication it takes and the training they go through, you wouldn't say things like that. I think physicians are some of the most selfless people in the world and for them to be subject to that sort of slander is just brutal.

Want a good example? My wife had a HIDEOUS pain in her chest, so bad that she had to take work off, and it would literally drop her to the floor. Not only that, but it didnt ever go away, she couldnt sleep, couldnt do anything. Her doctor kept prescribing pain medicine, advil, tylenol, HUGE DOSES, still pain doesnt go away. Keep in mind one thing, doctors will NOT prescribe a chiropractor, as they do not believe in it. Well, long story short somebody told her to go to the chiropractor....ONE SESSION, pain gone, turned out it was a pinched nerve. Doctors looked at her for 2 fucking weeks without coming up with anything...and all it took was a chiropractor session to fix it, has never come back. All the doctors know how to do is prescribe pills, pills, and more pills.

Tik-Tok
12-27-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm going to find another site 2 blog on.

See, you say this, but then you keep blabbing. Get some conviction in your life.

sr20s14zenki
12-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by brendankharris
If his book is so amazing why must he advertise, it is the same thing to me as hair growth formulas and diet pills

If they really did work, the PR work would take care of it's self.

I will only believe a diet pill/hair care/natural remedy when it is on national news and they charge $1000 a bottle

Same idea as get rich quick books, wouldn't you think that if it worked everyone would be a billionaire? Except for the people who are illiterate? and they could always listen to the book on tape.

THIS SHIT IS MADE TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT A SIMPLE BOOK CAN MAKE YOU A (INSERT SCAM NAME HERE) AND TAKE YOUR MONEY IN THE END, THEN THEY BLAME YOU FOR NOT DOING IT RIGHT, NOT HAVING THE RIGHT GENES, ETC.

IT IS NEVER THE SCAM'S FAULT YOU FAILED

http://www.amazon.com/Dilbert-Way-Weasel-Outwitting-Pants-Wearing/dp/006052149X

read and learn about the real world you live in ;)

he was giving away free copies of his book, you just had to pay shipping. Im not saying hes 100% right, but he does make a few good points in the book. I have an open mind, and i believe that the world revolves around the all mighty dollar, unfortunately. Money makes people do bad things, big pharmaceutical companys make doctors do bad things, for what..the almighty dollar. Thats my belief in the scheme of things. National news....1000$ a bottle, there you go...almighty dollar. Why cant cures be free? Is human life worth less than money?

Also another thing, explain this, how do monks in Tibet live to be over 100 years old.....ive been told their secret is diet, they eat alot of natural yogurt, among other natural foods. Also, how many of them do you think see a doctor EVER.....they most likely have natural cures of their own.

The Cosworth
12-27-2007, 11:17 AM

he was giving away free copies of his book, you just had to pay shipping. Im not saying hes 100% right, but he does make a few good points in the book. I have an open mind, and i believe that the world revolves around the all mighty dollar, unfortunately. Money makes people do bad things, big pharmaceutical companys make doctors do bad things, for what..the almighty dollar. Thats my belief in the scheme of things. National news....1000$ a bottle, there you go...almighty dollar. Why cant cures be free? Is human life worth less than money?

Also another thing, explain this, how do monks in Tibet live to be over 100 years old.....ive been told their secret is diet, they eat alot of natural yogurt, among other natural foods. Also, how many of them do you think see a doctor EVER.....they most likely have natural cures of their own.

Edit: in repsonse to your age question it is good genetics, my great grandmother in england is 101 and smokes and drinks, she just got her letter from the queen last year (you get one when you turn older than 100). It has nothing to do with natural shit, almost everyone in my family lives a long time (but we turn crazy as shit around 80 or 90)

It is the same reason why a long time ago, the average life expectancy is 30.

Also dont you think that since they live up on the sides of mountains all alone they are not subjected to the sest pool of germs that I would be sitting in an office with 300 other people who have on average 1.4 children which makes me in contact with 420 kids everyday indirectly. Not including their classmates?

You are twisting my words, I have never once said the human life is worth less/more money than free. But if I were to create a wonder drug, why would i sell it on street corners and the internet where only SOME people could get it, for the same price of all the other things. I would have it endorsed by the FDA, call CNN/NBC/CTV/CBC/BBC to do tests of their own, and I would sell it either at a ridicously high price or a redicously low price to make it stand out.

If you believe that a company can control all the doctors in the world and make people take drugs that are bad for you, then you need to take your tin hat off because the company that controls the world governments might notice you and take you out for being a whistle blower.

but when people complain about things like this:

Kevin Trudeau is a huge rip off artist and needs to go back to prison. I had to cancel my credit card and have a new one issued. You can not stop natural cures or anyone connected to Kevin from stealing from your bank account unless you cancel your card. Services cannot be canceled through there process.
Posted by:
cjmt6666 Nov-8

or this:

Of course, many illnesses go away on their own or are psychosomatic. And I suspect that's why many of Trudeau's customers say they were helped. But the Internet is filled with complaints too. Many of them sad.

One woman said she stopped using her drugs based on Trudeau's advice, and suffered a terrible seizure. A man said his tumor grew larger after he relied on Trudeau's book.

Veronica Krammes says she has had spinal surgery and suffers constant pain. She and others complained about Trudeau's book on the infomercialscams.com Web site. "I bought the book because I wanted to see natural cures that he promises to give me and there's none in here. It's to me, a total waste of money. It was a scam," she said.

Joyce Ball's sister is dying of cancer and is too ill to appear on TV. Joyce bought her Trudeau's book.

She said her sister felt cheated. "She felt betrayed, and she felt she was a fool for believing what he had to say," she said.

to me how is this guy NOT going after the all mighty dollar?

People DIEING because of his advice makes me even more sad

sr20s14zenki
12-27-2007, 11:25 AM
^^^ you make good points. I dont wear a tin hat or anything, i just try to keep aware that the people who are protecting us...may not be protecting us as much as we think. I have a copy of his book, i found it informative....mind you i bought mine at walmart so there was no credit card information transferred. You may be right about him, and thats fine. What im trying to say here is, he is right about diet change, and about additives in food. There are alot of bad things in the food that we eat...herbicides which have side effects on humans, growth hormones, blah blah blah. When Kevin Trudeau says change your diet, dont take more pills, its the truth, and i believe that, and that is what i find informative, but you know what? its common sense really, and we dont need him to tell us that. If you are in bad health, and dont know why, better start looking at what you are eating, and maybe what could be in the food that you are eating. MSG is proven to be pretty bad shit, and alot of people are eliminating it from their diet.

So, anyways, im just saying, keep an open mind, dont put 100% of your trust in the government, because they dont always have your best interest in mind, it comes down to money, always has, always will.

The Cosworth
12-27-2007, 11:38 AM
^^^ you make good points. I dont wear a tin hat or anything, i just try to keep aware that the people who are protecting us...may not be protecting us as much as we think. I have a copy of his book, i found it informative....mind you i bought mine at walmart so there was no credit card information transferred. You may be right about him, and thats fine. What im trying to say here is, he is right about diet change, and about additives in food. There are alot of bad things in the food that we eat...herbicides which have side effects on humans, growth hormones, blah blah blah. When Kevin Trudeau says change your diet, dont take more pills, its the truth, and i believe that, and that is what i find informative, but you know what? its common sense really, and we dont need him to tell us that. If you are in bad health, and dont know why, better start looking at what you are eating, and maybe what could be in the food that you are eating. MSG is proven to be pretty bad shit, and alot of people are eliminating it from their diet.

So, anyways, im just saying, keep an open mind, dont put 100% of your trust in the government, because they dont always have your best interest in mind, it comes down to money, always has, always will.

If you read some of my either posts, you will find that I am quite cynical of most government actions. I believe that many decisions have an alterior motive (see Carlheinz Shreiber/Mulroney), but it takes SO much energy, planning, and good luck to make a grand scheme work it is insane.

Take 9/11 for instance, whether or not the US has an involvment I don't really care, but I do believe that the attack on Iraq and possibly for Iran are for other reasons then world security. The Bush family have huge interests in Oil and Defense Contractor companies so I believe they want their secret stock prices to go up.

To believe that they world is going towards microchipping and a one world government exactly how it is described in the now infamous movie Zeitgeist is a bit of a stretch.

Think of how the human civilization started, in small unorganized camps. Overtime we joined together to make a grander/stronger camps called hoards or gangs and then over time countries, and now continents.

If you were to plot the poplulation vs. groups it is pretty obvious (and natural) that we are going towards 1 large group.

Anyways, back on topic, I am not someone to judge anyone before I either know them personally or I have done my research. I am sorry but someone who has to lie about their research, who has been investigated, charged, and incarserated, has NO medical background, has to spend $22 million a year on advertising his amazing product and makes LOTS of money off people purchasing these products makes me sick.

xrayvsn
12-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Wow - the ignorance in this thread blows me away.

I'm going to go and adjust the antenna wired to my brain. The mind control EM waves the drug companies are using to control my brain and actions are coming in distorted lately. I'll get to it right after I pop some baby bones back and stuffing pills down people's throats, since that's what "we" do...

katana9x4
12-28-2007, 02:35 AM
the part about popping babies bones made me laugh

GTS Jeff
12-28-2007, 03:36 AM

Want a good example? My wife had a HIDEOUS pain in her chest, so bad that she had to take work off, and it would literally drop her to the floor. Not only that, but it didnt ever go away, she couldnt sleep, couldnt do anything. Her doctor kept prescribing pain medicine, advil, tylenol, HUGE DOSES, still pain doesnt go away. Keep in mind one thing, doctors will NOT prescribe a chiropractor, as they do not believe in it. Well, long story short somebody told her to go to the chiropractor....ONE SESSION, pain gone, turned out it was a pinched nerve. Doctors looked at her for 2 fucking weeks without coming up with anything...and all it took was a chiropractor session to fix it, has never come back. All the doctors know how to do is prescribe pills, pills, and more pills. 1. The doctor probably should have caught that, but he/she didn't. That sucks, but they're human and they make mistakes. The human body is amazingly complicated and you would be surprised at how long the list is for a differential diagnosis on something as vague as back pain.
2. Chiropractics are not supported by empirical evidence. Therefore, no one in their right mind would ever recommend it.
3. That doc probably shouldn't have prescribed tons of pain meds, but for you to paint them all with the same brush is retarded.

icecreamvan
12-28-2007, 10:06 AM
There's a Penn and Teller BS episode on chiros. Quite interesting.

BTW: Is that your girly hand in your avatar, GTS Jeff?:poosie:

GTS Jeff
12-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by icecreamvan
There's a Penn and Teller BS episode on chiros. Quite interesting.

BTW: Is that your girly hand in your avatar, GTS Jeff?:poosie: No, it's my boob though.

hjr
12-28-2007, 03:05 PM
and your nipple?