PDA

View Full Version : Beyond web browser

The Cosworth
12-09-2007, 11:31 AM
I heard someone mention that they would also benefit from a mobile web browser version of beyond. Now I have a HTC Touch that would be great for surfing beyond when I am at work and not at my desk, but am wondering if anyone else would actually use it.

edit: haha I cant spell, mobil=mobile in the pole question, just entertain me

dr_jared88
12-09-2007, 11:41 AM
it would be great, but it requires alot of work

The Cosworth
12-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by dr_jared88
it would be great, but it requires alot of work

oh yeah, no doubt. I was just curious if anyone else would use it or if I was just crazy

toyboy88
12-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Meh, it would be a cool feature to have a faster loading beyond on mobile browsers...but I doubt I would end up actually using it that much.

Unless it's just like a check your PM version so you can read msgs/find numbers if your meeting someone in case?

:dunno:

D'z Nutz
12-09-2007, 11:47 AM
What are you talking about? A text-only version of Beyond for mobile devices? There is one already :dunno: For quite a few years actually.

The Cosworth
12-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
What are you talking about? A text-only version of Beyond for mobile devices? There is one already :dunno:

when I log onto it, all I can see is the thread tree (so access to all the diff sections) and ever person who is online. I was thinking something more like the homepage, so newest threads and such

gpomp
12-10-2007, 01:14 AM
iphone version would be sweet like what facebook has

kerry
12-13-2007, 07:06 PM
There's sooo many images and formatting for how big this server is, it'd take forever to make a phone version.

I agree it'd be rad, but I doubt it'll happen.

The big bosses are busy enough as it is lol.