PDA

View Full Version : Fedorov a Duck!?!

accordboi_02
07-19-2003, 10:48 AM
Just was watching The Score, and their ticker showed that Sergei Fedorov has signed a 5 year deal with the Ducks!
Guess they really want to win a cup - not sure who I'd rather have though, an aging Fedorov, or Kariya... This season should be interesting to watch though... :confused:

GO FLAMES AND OILERS!!!!!

:clap:

Ben
07-19-2003, 10:59 AM
I really wish the flames well this season.

I wouldn't mind going to a playoff game...while I'm still able to walk....and breathe without a respirator....

accordboi_02
07-19-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I really wish the flames well this season.

I wouldn't mind going to a playoff game...while I'm still able to walk....and breathe without a respirator....

Man, I'm DYING to see a playoff game... I think this year, since the Oilers will make it, I'll just take a drive up Hwy 2 and get some real hockey... can write it off for work as a business expense... :thumbsup:

accordboi_02
07-19-2003, 11:02 AM
Here's the link to the story:

http://nhl.com/onthefly/news/2003/07/146553.html

K271
07-19-2003, 04:30 PM
Wouldn't of been sweet is Federov got to play with Kariya, that would of been a deadly first line! Oh well we can only dream, but kariya in Colorado is going to be deadly, reunited with Selanne

Speed_Dreams
07-19-2003, 04:38 PM
Everyone is saying how deadly colorados is going to be....but....wasn't the defending stanley cup champions SWEPT in the first round by the ducks? didn't they have a Pure all-star team? granted they were older but still eveyone was picking them to be the favorites....and then when it came to crunch time they wet the bed. Plus didn't Roy retire? cuz i think joseph migh tbe looking for a new team...hehehehehhehe....o well they have a good team but in the playoffs its anyones game. like we all saw last year

lammer
07-19-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
Everyone is saying how deadly colorados is going to be....but....wasn't the defending stanley cup champions SWEPT in the first round by the ducks? didn't they have a Pure all-star team? granted they were older but still eveyone was picking them to be the favorites....and then when it came to crunch time they wet the bed. Plus didn't Roy retire? cuz i think joseph migh tbe looking for a new team...hehehehehhehe....o well they have a good team but in the playoffs its anyones game. like we all saw last year

There is no way in hell the wings will let CUjo goto the avs. thats one of the dumbest things that the wings can do.

the flames really need to pick up one or two more scorers for the flames...im thinking they should pick up ray whitney for what he has done for the CBJ last year he should be able to help the flames witha little offence.

Speed_Dreams
07-20-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by lammer

There is no way in hell the wings will let CUjo goto the avs. thats one of the dumbest things that the wings can do.

the flames really need to pick up one or two more scorers for the flames...im thinking they should pick up ray whitney for what he has done for the CBJ last year he should be able to help the flames witha little offence.

No doubt. I think the flames should have tried a little harder to get Marchanet (sp?) from the Oilers cuz he's only making like 2 mill max in Columbas.

turboteg
07-20-2003, 03:03 PM
marchant is not an offenceive thret he is nothing more than a penalty killer plain and simple, i am glad he is off the oilers they need some size to go with their speed
jason

5.9 R/T
07-20-2003, 03:20 PM
3rd liner at best. He's way overpayed.

Avs won't make it past the second round.

And you havent heard loud until you've heard skyreach during a playoff game.

Team_Mclaren
07-20-2003, 06:37 PM
5 years for 80 million!!! thats crazy,

Aves just need a goalie, I hope they'll pick up Burke