PDA

View Full Version : do they sell Maserati in Calgary?

FallenAngel
07-19-2003, 11:22 AM
Spotted a red Maserati Coupé yesterday coming south on Centre St around 16th Ave N.

Someone else I know saw a Maserati Spyder down in the SW a few days ago.

I didn't know that you could get them here, so I assume they are imported from the states? :dunno:

ryder_23
07-19-2003, 11:28 AM
Yeah. My friends dad went and looked at them. They had 3 for sale, and kept it in some warehouse. I think you can go threw BMW to get it or something, forgot how they went about finding it.

ACS-e36
07-19-2003, 11:44 AM
i saw a maroon-ish one driving on 16th couple weeks ago.. NICE

S4maniac
07-19-2003, 11:50 AM
I'm pretty sure there is no "authorized" dealer in Calgary, or Alberta for that matter. You can, however, get them from Brian Jessel in Vancouver. Course ZR Auto will get you anything you want, for a price.

Hipermax_d
07-19-2003, 02:04 PM
i saw the red maserati convertible yesterday down in chinatown

my ex girlfriends neighbor has a red maserati as well

Hash_man
07-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Ya, the only real dealership is Brian Jessel in Vancouver. They also sell Ferrari, bentley, and rolls. Their dealership is sweet :drool:

And I will try to find out where the guy with the maroon convertible got his, my sister is friends with the guy.

Redlyne_mr2
07-19-2003, 07:58 PM
Maserati is part of Ferrari, basically Ferraris luxury division. Any authorized ferraro dealership can get you one. Ferrari of Ontario stocks a bunch

ZorroAMG
07-19-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man
Ya, the only real dealership is Brian Jessel in Vancouver. They also sell Ferrari, bentley, and rolls. Their dealership is sweet :drool:

And I will try to find out where the guy with the maroon convertible got his, my sister is friends with the guy.

Brian Jessel is no longer. Ferrari pulled his rights to sell their cars, he is no longer allowed to associate their name to him. He had a shitty shop on some rented land in a bad part of town, promised 3yrs ago to Ferrari that he'd build a nice store, never did, and poof.... no more! He has half a dozen ferraris and no license/ability to sell them...hahaha...and no he doesn't sell Maseratis anymore either...

bad businessmen...:banghead:

Hash_man
07-20-2003, 12:48 AM
Damn, I was pretty sure it was his shop that IO went to in Vancouver, but now that I think about it, it was a pretty nice shop, and it seemed like an ok part of town. So maybe there is, or was another dealer in Van. :dunno:

ZorroAMG
07-20-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
http://www.brianjesselferrari.com/index.html

awsome shop, Ask for steve babic

Ummmmm they won't be selling any cars anytime soon, read my last post.

TomTom
07-20-2003, 03:00 PM
was it red/maroon? i seen him a week or 2 ago on glenmore