PDA

View Full Version : why not to speed on deerfoot...

infamous
12-09-2007, 09:13 PM
ok, so tonight about 6 pm i'm leaving my gf's mom's house in mckenzie, and coming back home to bridgeland. i'm on deerfoot north, doing about 120 in the fast lane when all of a sudden this retard in an rsx type s cuts me off. no signal light, nothing. but he was speeding like a prick and so i thought he would just keep going, and wouldn't bother me again. wrong! he keeps changing speed while in front of me, going between 90-125 in the fast lane. this proceeds until just after anderson road, when i get pissed off at this guy, and i waited until it was clear, and then took off around the guy.

woo hoo, so now this guy thinks that i want to race. fuck it, i gave in to temptation. there wasn't much traffic up ahead for a while, so i gunned it. this guy stayed with me the whole time, just he chose to be retarded and swerve through traffic, and i just stayed in the fast lane. after watching this retard try to make his way through some heavy traffic, i realize that this guy can't drive for shit. then common sense hit me, as i was going over glenmore trail. i looked ahead, and saw that traffic was getting heavier, and with the calf robe bridge coming up, i know better then to try and go flying across it. as a truck cut me off (once again no signal light), i just slowed down to a good 110, and watched the dipshit in the rsx go flying past me. i figure fuck it, he can go racing around and crash. not even 5 seconds after he goes by, everyone on deerfoot was slamming on their brakes. turns out he tried to do a double lane change, lost control, spun across deerfoot and ended up in the ditch. i've attached a pic to try and help explain what i mean......he's the red car, and the red line is the path that he took. btw, the f is the front of his car cause i can't draw worth shit! :D

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u150/infamous3469/deerfoot.jpg

mo_money2supe
12-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Hmm...was this RSX silver and have a dented front driver's side bumper by chance? ;) Sucks for the RSX, but glad he didn't hurt anybody else with his crazy stunting. But :thumbsdow for you giving into temptation though, especially when the roads are still somewhat slippery. Good thing you didn't follow suit with him at least...

rmk
12-09-2007, 09:20 PM
i want my 2 minutes back.

sr20s14zenki
12-09-2007, 09:20 PM
^^^rofl, i wonder who youre talking about?

im2fst4u
12-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe
Hmm...was this RSX silver and have a dented front driver's side bumper by chance? ;)

:rofl: :rofl:

Subscribed!!!

infamous
12-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe
Hmm...was this RSX silver and have a dented front driver's side bumper by chance? ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that's fucking hilarious....it took me a second to figure out who you were talking about though....

and i don't think it was him, this one was black

stardotstar
12-09-2007, 09:44 PM
aww man these people are giving the RSX drivers a bad rep... hahaha damnit

Gibson
12-09-2007, 09:46 PM
This is basically what I got out of this story.

"I saw this guy driving like an idiot, so I drove like an idiot too, but he crashed and I didn't lolololol."

It's good that you knew where you had to slow down, but still, if you didn't..."take off around the guy" then he wouldn't have thought you were racing and crashed.

max_boost
12-09-2007, 10:01 PM
If he was driving like a prick, he deserved it! Don't do stupid shit! :rofl:

I always have these young kids pulling up beside me wanting to race. Ahhh, to be 18-21 and dumb as fuck. I figured, I know my car is faster, I know it's nicer, why bother? You fuckers can go kill yourself for as much as I care. :thumbsup:

adidas
12-09-2007, 11:29 PM
There was a crash there on Wed or Thur of this week....exact same spot, and there was a car in the ditch. haha

infected
12-09-2007, 11:53 PM
I'm glad I haven't left my room all weekend. I know I'm safe here... :angel:

Bimmer88
12-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Hahahaha hit sum ice? Well that's why people shouldn't speed, and be a douche bag while their driving. If you want to die, then be my guest.

jbabante
12-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by infected
I'm glad I haven't left my room all weekend. I know I'm safe here... :angel:

40 yr old virgin...

just kiddin i know its reading week, finals just right around the corner :barf:

InLoveWitRSX
12-10-2007, 01:37 AM
poor rsx ..... (ps wasnt me :poosie: )

:D

euro_racer
12-10-2007, 01:45 AM
lol i love the title of this thread...why not to speed on deerfoot...so did you learn your lesson too from this? :poosie:

mekeni
12-10-2007, 11:37 AM
the title should be changed to.. why not to race in deerfoot...

im2fst4u
12-10-2007, 12:07 PM
The friggin Deerfoot is gettin worse by the hour! I have drivin that thing for the past 20 years and it never ceases to amaze me how many people drive like idiots! I have seen even truckers bombin down there, riding peoples asses and even cuttin people off! Now that the temperature is falling and there are slippery areas, people are still out for a race! How many deaths or near death accidents need to happen before people learn to slow the fuck down and enjoy the ride?

And then we get into the people who drive along at 80km in the fast lane and think thats safe too? I am not sayin that I am an angel all the time but knowing when you can give it a little more gas and knowing when its safe to do so is different. The ones that bomb down there are just gonna fuck us all one day!

You want to risk your life by driving like a asshole, find a lonely road somewhere out in the boonies where there are no others and give er! Don't just assume we are all out there waiting for a race and that we are all willing to risk our lives just because you are!

Not picking on anyone here....just my 2 cents!

Enjoy the drive, take your time.....or lives can be taken in a heartbeat!

HondaRice
12-12-2007, 11:37 PM
so u come on here saying u were driving like him at those speeds in this weather in your little car?