PDA

View Full Version : Mazda dealers

odin7
12-11-2007, 03:41 PM
If this has been asked before sorry! I figured because the staff changes often, the service changes often and the experiences will change just as often.

Anyway, which dealership should I get it serviced by? I was thinking North Hill just because its close to work but from what I've heard they're not the best right now. Kramer is where I purchased the car from originally but I work downtown and they are so far away. They actually told me they won't pick me up/drop me off but they would give me "bus fare" lol. Thanks guys. But if it means my car will be better serviced I'll just have to make the sacrifice.

Anyway, I'd like to hear comments/concerns about recent experiences.

Thanks guys.

Chris Ng
12-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Kramer's service dept sucks.... northhill is owned by the same brothers.. service isn't much better .. Sunridge mazda does a nice job with service.. They are also mod. friendly when it comes to your MS3 .. They also have a free shuttle service to get you where you need to be ..
Just had my MS6 in there the other day .. nice enough to wash the car when they are done, even though it got dirty 10 seconds after I pulled outta there with the snow we had on monday :)

TC2002
12-11-2007, 03:51 PM
I go to North Hill and haven't had a problem with them at all. Then again, my friend is a mechanic there, so I make sure I request for him to work on my car anyway.

odin7
12-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Yeah well knowing someone always makes it easier. I'm still undecided which one to goto.

johnny.r1.lee
12-11-2007, 04:56 PM
been going to northhill, they do have shuttle service,

i ordered allweather mats TWICE... and never got a call back

but other than that its all normal

dawson13
12-12-2007, 02:50 PM
i worked at sunridge mazda and i thought there service department was very curtious and they will shuttle u to AND from work

lilmira
12-12-2007, 07:18 PM
I've taken mine to Sunridge once. It was good so I'll probably go to Sunridge for my next oil change.

I took mine to Kramer before and you have to be very careful on what they charge you. They really like to overcharge. One of the guys at service is a real jerk. The lady at parts is nice.
I would never let those kids wash my car. That's one freebie I would refuse without hesitation. They do have shuttle service though.

odin7
12-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Actually, Kramer were the people that told me I worked too far from them.

Mibz
12-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Kramer screwed me.

s2k_boi
12-13-2007, 11:31 AM
^^ Can some of you tell me how Kramer screwed you guys?

All we've been doing is oil changes at Kramer.....

Lex350
12-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Kramer is the worst followed by Northhill. The service manager at North Hill is a complete tool. Sunridge has given me the best service but their shuttle sucks.

lint
12-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by rotten42
Kramer is the worst followed by Northhill. The service manager at North Hill is a complete tool. Sunridge has given me the best service but their shuttle sucks.

+1. The north hill service manager is an idiot.

403civic
12-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Kramer and North Hill are owned by the same family, they also use to own Sunridge but they sold it,
so my guess is just go to Sunridge.

guessboi
12-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Sunridge is decent. I just had my tune up there last week. :D