WTB: MK3 Celica/Supra for long term project
Year : 1986 - 1992
Make and Model : Toyota Celica/Supra
Exterior Color : Whatever
Interior Color : Whatever
Auto or Manual? : Prefer Manual
Odometer Reading : Whatever
Location of Vehicle : Prefer BC/AB, Prefer NO JDM
Description : Looking for a MK3 Supra, would prefer a turbo model with manual tranny and targa tops. Might be hard to find so am willing to look at all for sale. Would prefer it to be running and will be used as a long term project car.

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]

Pictures :

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/news/uploads/1/supra1.jpg
http://www.thirtythree.org/supra_biplane.jpg

kvanderlaag
12-13-2007, 11:53 AM
http://www.supraclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1964

I know you said no JDM, but did you mean car location, or that you didn't want an RHD one?

This one needs a bit of work, but if you're making it a project, it's probably worth it. Cheap + 1JZ.

Just throwin' that out there.

HondaRice
12-13-2007, 11:27 PM
tried to get a 1992 supra myself, they want just as much for 93 supra these days.

topher91
12-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Goto Country Hills Toyota:

They have a ABSOLUTELY MINT early 90's Supra in the used car showroom.

It has 92 kms 9 - 2 as in less then 100 kms

They want 50k for it! hahahahaaha :rofl: :rofl:

:nut:

The Cosworth
12-14-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by topher91
Goto Country Hills Toyota:

They have a ABSOLUTELY MINT early 90's Supra in the used car showroom.

It has 92 kms 9 - 2 as in less then 100 kms

They want 50k for it! hahahahaaha :rofl: :rofl:

:nut:

I know I called the guy, asked if it was really the price, and when he said yes I told him I would by an IS350 instead of a 20 year old supra

Originally posted by kvanderlaag
http://www.supraclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1964

I know you said no JDM, but did you mean car location, or that you didn't want an RHD one?

This one needs a bit of work, but if you're making it a project, it's probably worth it. Cheap + 1JZ.

Just throwin' that out there.

Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

I would rather a LHD but RHD would do if the car was worth it, I am not into driving all funny, no JDM to me means that the car has been registered and driven on the streets in AB/BC, I am not dealing with that BS

dansmith11
12-14-2007, 10:44 AM
im guessing based on the fact that your looking for a project car youd have no interested in a highly modded track monster 3rd gen eh?

i got one of those kicking around if you have any interest. its RHD, but registered and insured.

The Cosworth
12-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by dansmith11
im guessing based on the fact that your looking for a project car youd have no interested in a highly modded track monster 3rd gen eh?

i got one of those kicking around if you have any interest. its RHD, but registered and insured.

I am open to anything honestly, it just wont be a daily driver and I want something that is a weekend/track car

Is it too modified for the street?

dansmith11
12-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by brendankharris

I am open to anything honestly, it just wont be a daily driver and I want something that is a weekend/track car

Is it too modified for the street?

thats a matter of opinion i guess, lol i street drive it. but i have a feeling most people would say its not very streetable. its got an OS giken multiplate clutch in it that works like an on/off switch and takes some getting used to, and its got hks cams and twin td05-16g turbos, doesnt make much for power below 4k, 4500 is where it gets insane (made 420rwhp on a VERY conservative pump gas tune at only 14psi, also set the redline to 7500, but the power was still on its way up, and given the built motor could easily go to 8k, maye 8500, but i wanted to be sure i had good reliability. with more boost and the right fuel its got mid 500's in it easily). not the greatest combination for street driving.

but its a monster on the track, ive run down porsche 911 turbos and all kinds of stuff in this thing.

if you want i can give you a full mod list, ideally id be lookin for like 15k with everything (i know its high, but you havent seen the mod list yet haha). but thats easily negotiated by taking parts off it. hks f-con v-pro, brand new work meister wheels, big brake kit, etc.

romyrae
12-19-2007, 05:26 PM
I have a white 1987 toyota supra turbo targa for sale with a 1989 supra turbo targa parts car. Some minor damage, but includes some minor mods as well. Looking to sell both for $3500 . Call me if you are interested (403)880-1584. Im located in Calgary.

The Cosworth
01-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Decided a house is smarter.

I guess I will just have to hope that they aren't all rust by the time I get a garage and some cash again