PDA

View Full Version : need a car electrician

mitsumirage
12-13-2007, 01:00 AM
my friend got a deck installed by futureshop and they messed his wiring up now he doesnt have any signal lights ,
does anyone know a place does can fix this sorta stuff?

RickDaTuner
12-13-2007, 01:03 AM
every licensed technician has the ability to fix electrical issues on vehichles, It's actually some of the very firts lessons learned.

vietdood
12-13-2007, 01:58 AM
does your friend not know to take it back to futureshop?

Crazyjoker77
12-13-2007, 12:48 PM
check all your fuses especially the ones labeled gauges, room, interior, brake before you do anything else...

Annoyingrob
12-14-2007, 12:26 AM
don't get your deck installed at FS. So many horror stories. Most of their techs have absolutely no licensing whatsoever. Most are just people that walked off the street and said "I can install a stereo"

97'Scort
12-14-2007, 01:32 AM
Check your relays, check your fuses. There is nothing connected to your deck that should affect your signal lights so if they messed up, they REALLY messed up.

BlueGoblin
12-14-2007, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Annoyingrob
don't get your deck installed at FS. So many horror stories. Most of their techs have absolutely no licensing whatsoever. Most are just people that walked off the street and said "I can install a stereo"

+1
I had them install a remote car starter once. The mouth breather who installed it was only about 3 brain cells away from crapping on the carpet and buggered the install completely.