PDA

View Full Version : Just curious.... survey

Ed the SOHC
07-31-2002, 04:01 PM
How many people on this forum have altezzas taillights? I'm not dissing OR praising them.... it's just a survey!

redline
07-31-2002, 04:26 PM
I got some on my MTN bike with my underglow kit does that count?

Redlyne_mr2
07-31-2002, 04:28 PM
i think people are scared to vote yes

redline_13000
07-31-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by redline

:rofl: :rofl:

Ben
07-31-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by redline

FAG! you copied me!

Thats the last time I fix a flat man!!

:D :thumbsup: :rofl: :clap:

Ed the SOHC
07-31-2002, 04:32 PM
sorry redline, no.
just like at the pho meets, you're the odd man out :(

This survey is to see how an aftermarket part like this sells... I'm wondering how much $ companies like APC are making.

redline
07-31-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Benny

FAG! you copied me!

Thats the last time I fix a flat man!!

:D :thumbsup: :rofl: :clap:

is that why you do not want to bike with us anymore?? :confused:

Ed the SOHC
07-31-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
i think people are scared to vote yes

I think so too... the votes are anonymus everyone! Remember you bought them cus you liked them and it doesn't matter what others think of them.

redline
07-31-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
sorry redline, no.
just like at the pho meets, you're the odd man out :(

This survey is to see how an aftermarket part like this sells... I'm wondering how much $ companies like APC are making.

Well i seen a thing on High Rev Ricers on Speed and APC just moved into a huge new building in SoCal and made a 140mil ????? last year! :banghead: that is a lot of rice!!!

So that is why i dont get call out for Pho! eh! :guns: :guns:

Ed the SOHC
07-31-2002, 04:45 PM
140 mill!?

Time for a career change...

who makes those washer nozzle leds?

boi-alien
07-31-2002, 05:00 PM
wonder who posted yes!! heeheh

shadowz
07-31-2002, 05:45 PM
Stock but the amber is cleared out

5gluder
07-31-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by shadowz

Same with me:thumbsup:

Ben
07-31-2002, 06:00 PM
See, its the end of the month here, so all the time I spend slacking off in the first 2 weeks I have to make look productive, so I bust my ass to make up for it!.

This is why I havent been able to come out!

But I will be!!!

James
08-01-2002, 12:41 AM
Oh, if they made them for my car I would buy them in a second!:thumbsup: :rolleyes: they better not make them for my car, those would be the most hildeous altezza's ever!:barf:

Ed the SOHC
08-01-2002, 12:53 AM
There's nothing wrong with buying things that you like and I can't believe that there are only 3 ppl who viewed this thread that own altezzas... :dunno:

Whatever, I'm gonna start a company and invent something that glows or blinks in the car and I'm sure it'll sell like altezzas...

BarryBeach
08-01-2002, 01:49 AM
There's nothing wrong with buying things that you like and I can't believe that there are only 3 ppl who viewed this thread that own altezzas... :dunno:

Whatever, I'm gonna start a company and invent something that glows or blinks in the car and I'm sure it'll sell like altezzas...

The sad thing is ... it will sell too :thumbsdow

But whatever, the whole point of pimpin' up your car is to reflect your personality ... and your thought of style ... and if you think that Altezzas, under glow and mainly anything that blinks,pulsates or just is freaking bright and flashy is style then ALL THE POWER TO YA :nut:

But personally i go for things that accentuate the sleek smooth Jizzarific lines of the car .... but that's just me

:bigpimp:

James
08-01-2002, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by BarryBeach

The sad thing is ... it will sell too :thumbsdow

But personally i go for things that accentuate the sleek smooth Jizzarific lines of the car .... but that's just me

Sleek and smooth?:nut: you drive a '97 Jetta! its a box!:thumbsup:

lammer
08-01-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by shadowz

how do you clear out the amber? isn't the plastic thing that color? or is it just painted on?

bol
08-01-2002, 04:21 AM

How about alteazza's that both glow and blink! :rofl:

kevie88
08-01-2002, 04:51 AM
|
|
|
V

Ferio_vti
08-01-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by lammer

how do you clear out the amber? isn't the plastic thing that color? or is it just painted on?

Depends on the setup of the taillights. Some have a film or a thin layer of amber stuck to the inside of the lens that you can rip out (correct me if I'm wrong).
While others are actual lens that are amber and can't be replaced.
You can usually be able to tell by just looking at them.

three.eighteen.
08-02-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by James
they better not make them for my car, those would be the most hildeous altezza's ever!:barf:

have you seen the bmw ones? ewwww

Ferio_vti
08-02-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
|
|
|
V

Huh??:dunno:

Ben
08-02-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

Huh??:dunno:

Pointing to his car in his sig

exr90
08-03-2002, 05:59 PM
hmm, only 4 people

i think calgary has more altezza than richmond

i see them on everything; civics, integras, cavaliers, neons, the list goes on.....

D'z Nutz
08-03-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by exr90
hmm, only 4 people

i see them on everything; civics, integras, cavaliers, neons, the list goes on.....

I think nobody wants to admit it :D

TomTom
08-04-2002, 11:41 PM
i dont really mind them on the right car, but youll be happy to know i put stocks back in and i rather like the look but i do want to change out the orange signal and put clear with an orange bulb. anyone know how to make to clear? or where i can get a clear replacment.?

buh_buh
08-04-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by TomTom
i dont really mind them on the right car, but youll be happy to know i put stocks back in and i rather like the look but i do want to change out the orange signal and put clear with an orange bulb. anyone know how to make to clear? or where i can get a clear replacment.?
heat it up in the oven, take apart the tail light assembly, then dremel out the amber piece.

Originally posted by exr90
hmm, only 4 people

I think the car I see altezzas on the most is probably Mustangs.

CRXguy
08-04-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

heat it up in the oven, take apart the tail light assembly, then dremel out the amber piece.

I think the car I see altezzas on the most is probably Mustangs.

Dude, what if it blows up?:D

You could always use a hairdryer to be safe. Just remember to seal it up good after!!

[GaGe]
08-05-2002, 02:21 AM
I personally think that altezzas look gay.. :barf:

BarryBeach
08-05-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by James

Sleek and smooth?:nut: you drive a '97 Jetta! its a box!:thumbsup:

Yes but if you read my quote it says

Originally posted by BarryBeach

and wheather it be a box or not there's still lines to a car ... who cares if there only horozontal and Vertical ... there still there:D

2000impreza
08-05-2002, 09:44 AM
i think i see altezza's most on trucks. haha.

Evan
08-05-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by TomTom

I dont know how to do that, Sorry. It would look really cool if you had pure red tail lights.

You use Vinyl, they look really cool. Check it out:

http://www.4sided.com/rsx/

exr90
08-05-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Evan

I dont know how to do that, Sorry. It would look really cool if you had pure red tail lights.

You use Vinyl, they look really cool. Check it out:

http://www.4sided.com/rsx/

that looks decent, where can one get that red vinyl?

Evan
08-05-2002, 02:28 PM
You can get it from any Hobby shop. I am not sure where else you can get it.

RiceCake
08-06-2002, 04:08 AM
I don't mind altezzas on some cars, but to each his/her own. What's gross are altezzas on E36's :barf:

Redlyne_mr2
08-06-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
I don't mind altezzas on some cars, but to each his/her own. What's gross are altezzas on E36's :barf:
the grossest altezzas ive ever seen were on an 87-91 style mustang..non-Gt..the car was in terrible shape..it was dirst rusty stickered up all to hell then on the back were these shimmering altezzas..I wish the laws weren't so shitty so that I'd be able to take a hammer to a persons car every once and while:thumbsdow

Shoobs
08-06-2002, 01:12 PM
who makes altezza's?:dunno: but i wouldn't be caught dead with altezzas on my bike,i mean car:rolleyes:

Redlyne_mr2
08-06-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Shoobs
who makes altezza's?
apc, ractive, a bunch of other shitty companies...all made in taiwan

Bam
08-06-2002, 05:09 PM
im not a fan of altezza's:thumbsdow

James
08-07-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Bam
im not a fan of altezza's:thumbsdow