PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Snowboard Bindings *cheap*

eblend
12-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Hello,

Trying to see if I can get into snowboarding. Buddy gave me a board but the bindings are just a bit too small for my 11 size boot. Looking for some cheap bindings so post what you have

Spoons
12-13-2007, 09:07 PM
How are the small?
How old are the boots, and where are they not fitting?

Just curious cause there could be an easier solution, if not I may have an old pair kicking around here, I got about 3 pairs laying around...

eblend
12-13-2007, 10:17 PM
The front strap won't reach around my boot. The upper strap is fine, but front one is too short, won't get to the click part

Spoons
12-13-2007, 11:12 PM
You can adjust it and lengthen it unless they are really really old school or total piece of crap bindings.

If you can't just bring it to a shop and they can put a longer strap on for much cheaper than buying a new set of bindings.

eblend
12-14-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Spoons
You can adjust it and lengthen it unless they are really really old school or total piece of crap bindings.

If you can't just bring it to a shop and they can put a longer strap on for much cheaper than buying a new set of bindings.

which shop would you recommend to do the longer strap. That is all it really needs. I think these may be old school so I can't adjust it any longer, but then again, the boot doesn't sit right in the binging as well, i kind of have to force it at the front as the width of my boot is about 1/4 inch wider then the base of the binding, so unless i force it it, it doesn't sit right

Spoons
12-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by eblend

which shop would you recommend to do the longer strap. That is all it really needs. I think these may be old school so I can't adjust it any longer, but then again, the boot doesn't sit right in the binging as well, i kind of have to force it at the front as the width of my boot is about 1/4 inch wider then the base of the binding, so unless i force it it, it doesn't sit right

Ah if it isn't fitting there then don't use em. I would offer a pair of my bindings but I took a better look and I wouldn't probably let any of my bindings go for less than 200 dollars (paid 550 for one pair, and 400 for the other two).

I would go to sport swap, they have really cheap bindings coming out of their ass's. But beware, the price and quality usually go hand in hand. If it is somewhat of a decent snowboard, I would buy decent bindings.

autumnrain
12-18-2007, 03:14 PM
i have a size M men's ride bindings $50.
you can test them to make sure they fit if you want.

Spoons
12-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by autumnrain
i have a size M men's ride bindings $50.
you can test them to make sure they fit if you want.

Mediums will NOT fit a size 11 boot. I have mediums on my all mountain board and I have to shove my boot into my high back and I have 11 boots.