PDA

View Full Version : LF: Any available full time jobs...

jdm_jspec
12-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Hey, I'm 17 and currently out of school and I'm gettin low on funds and need a job, i know theres lots around but id like to see whats out there, try something new.
i can work full time. I'm a hard, reliable worker with my own transportation.
I do have experience in jobs such as Rona home and garden and Earls.
And im also very knowledgeable with cars and mechanics, I've worked at Body shops, lube shops, general service shops also. And while i was in school i was in the RAP program (registered apprenticeship program)

Resume and references available.

So post anything available or shoot me a PM
Thanks.:)

2002civic
12-14-2007, 01:59 AM
do you really need to ask for a job in Calgary right now? I wouldn't hire you for being so dang lazy...

jdm_jspec
12-14-2007, 10:41 AM
no i dont, i know theres lots around.
im just looking for something that pays decent and maybe something ill really like doing for a while
its also a lil hard when you dont have a phone, and you cant afford gas.

The Cosworth
12-14-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by jdm_jspec
no i dont, i know theres lots around.
im just looking for something that pays decent and maybe something ill really like doing for a while
its also a lil hard when you dont have a phone, and you cant afford gas.

Most entry level jobs that I know of, especially well paying in O&G and utilities (lineman, MWD/DD bitches, leasehands, etc.) are not really looking right now (just ask Dexta)

I think you should get a basic job at CT or something and go back to college so you can sell yourself a little better to a prospective company

narou
12-14-2007, 10:59 AM
umm.. How much are you looking to get payed and were do you live.. If you plan to work anywhere for a long time might I suggest co-op.. They give amazing benefits are unionized. get bonuses etc.. Good pension to.. You can honestly retire of that fricken place.. Depending on what position you would go into you could be making decent money..

GOnSHO
12-14-2007, 11:07 AM
my company is looking for swampers/yard guys... your pretty much hired as soon as you walk in the door and say you want a job..

03ozwhip
12-14-2007, 11:10 AM
if you wanna work in the motorcycle industry, i might be able to get you a job in the warehouse. i think it starts at like 13 an hour, but get your foot in the door and you can move up fairly quick. and its a mindless job picking orders to start. lemme know.

Jlude
12-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Check out my thread...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=179477

chathamf
12-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Actually if you take H2S alive it`s real easy to get a job as a leasehand right about now.

Maddog55
12-18-2007, 09:02 AM
PM sent

jdm_jspec
12-19-2007, 08:44 PM
^ PM replied
thanks everyone for the help:thumbsup:

seeyouu
01-05-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
if you wanna work in the motorcycle industry, i might be able to get you a job in the warehouse. i think it starts at like 13 an hour, but get your foot in the door and you can move up fairly quick. and its a mindless job picking orders to start. lemme know.
Hey about this job, what do you have to do and what are the hours? one last question does it have to be full time?
Thanks in advance

stevo 27
01-06-2008, 02:38 AM
when you turn 18???

you can try and apply at my work there trying to replace me in the maintaince department because i continued on with my apprenticeship youd be fixed small tools,large tools,hydralics,all electrical,welding machinces,heavy duty equipment,vehical's,general stuff,sandblast equipment, 400hp compressers ect ect if they hire you pay isnt the best but all the ot you want and you really can learn alot if you want

lemme know

Maddog55
01-06-2008, 10:51 AM
JDM......have you found a job? you never got back to me regarding tile apprenticing