PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop racing?

civicrider
07-20-2003, 02:38 AM
Did the races at the truck stop off deerfoot die off, or whats goin on there?

BigShow
07-20-2003, 02:40 AM
only the cool people go.

4wheeldrift
07-20-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by BigShow
only the cool people go. Substitute cool for 16 year old retards hopped up on drugs and booze showing off in their parents escalades and that statement is accurate. If you want to find the real enthusiasts, they're at secret streets on fridays.

GTS Jeff
07-20-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by civicrider
Did the races at the truck stop off deerfoot die off, or whats goin on there? a lot of civic vx's there

civicrider
07-20-2003, 01:49 PM
HAHA thanks jeff just wait for my next car.

GTS Jeff
07-20-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
HAHA thanks jeff just wait for my next car. haha i aint dissin your vx, they are good fuel efficient cars. but not worth 5 grand imo

Maxt
07-20-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
Substitute cool for 16 year old retards hopped up on drugs and booze showing off in their parents escalades and that statement is accurate. If you want to find the real enthusiasts, they're at secret streets on fridays.

Yup, that about sums it up perfectly....
Then its a big tragedy when something goes wrong there, its hardly a tragedy when the unfolding events are that predictable..Max

rx7_turbo2
07-20-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
Substitute cool for 16 year old retards hopped up on drugs and booze showing off in their parents escalades and that statement is accurate. If you want to find the real enthusiasts, they're at secret streets on fridays.

That about covers it. And while lots of the same B.S and misinformation can be found at Race City on friday nights, at least you're not going home with a pocket full of tickets and fines. Not to mention that at Race City there is always a chance of seeing a few fast cars, where as those street races offer no chance of seeing an even remotely quick car.

Abom
07-21-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
Not to mention that at Race City there is always a chance of seeing a few fast cars, where as those street races offer no chance of seeing an even remotely quick car.

Actually, while the street races are mostly lame and full of teens who can't even drive, once in a while there is actually a fast car there.

That particular "street racing meet up" has gone to shit tho :thumbsdow

Mckenzie
07-22-2003, 09:21 AM
I thought it was cool to see all the sweet rides.....last year there was a few nice ones....

But it seemed like all the ricers had a point to prove in their dads pickup truck or whatever. My favorite part was laughing at the stupid fucks who got busted for racing.....:thumbsdow