PDA

View Full Version : any shop open on sundays?

BigMass
07-20-2003, 01:11 PM
ok.. 99% of Calgary works office jobs. 8-5 moday - friday. The only time MOST people have to look for shit is Sat and Sunday. Explain to me the logic in being an aftermarket car shop and not being open sundays? If i were a store i would be open 12 hours on Sat and Sun when people actually have time to do shit and closed during working hours when most people dont have time to "do shit". During weekdays i would open from 6pm to midnight so people can come to my store after work. I just dont get it. Does it not seem logical?

The actuall question is, any stores open on Sundays when i have time to waste and look for car parts?

Ben
07-20-2003, 01:20 PM
nope. None of the good tuner places I know are open sundays.

kenny
07-20-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
If i were a store i would be open 12 hours on Sat and Sun when people actually have time to do shit and closed during working hours when most people dont have time

Good luck finding any staff for your store that would be willing to work those hours.

BigMass
07-20-2003, 01:27 PM
true. But that store would probably get the most business, hence being able to pay your employees more money as an incentive. And i'm sure you could find 5 people that dont care about those hours

Ben
07-20-2003, 01:30 PM
true. But that store would probably get the most business, hence being able to pay your employees more money as an incentive. And i'm sure you could find 5 people that dont care about those hours

yeah, 5 people who dont speak english and know nothing about cars.:rolleyes:

T5Bird
07-20-2003, 01:38 PM
BestBuy Performance is open sunday now!:clap:

max_boost
07-20-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Ben

yeah, 5 people who dont speak english and know nothing about cars.:rolleyes: There is no need to waste time shopping around for mods. Do your research on the internet, find out what you need, shoot an e-mail or phone call and wait for the price quotes!!!:thumbsup:

jennyanniemary
07-20-2003, 01:56 PM
ya or buy it off ebay,
umm my backyeard is open for businese sundays

dj_honda
07-20-2003, 04:33 PM
ok.. 99% of Calgary works office jobs. 8-5 moday - friday. The only time MOST people have to look for shit is Sat and Sunday. Explain to me the logic in being an aftermarket car shop and not being open sundays? If i were a store i would be open 12 hours on Sat and Sun when people actually have time to do shit and closed during working hours when most people dont have time to "do shit". During weekdays i would open from 6pm to midnight so people can come to my store after work. I just dont get it. Does it not seem logical?

The actuall question is, any stores open on Sundays when i have time to waste and look for car parts?

i agree with you there....i think they should be open on sat and sundays, even if it is for a shorter time period, and it is only the sales portion. and i dont think it would be hard finding somebody to work those shifts at all, as long as the money is there.

shadowz
07-20-2003, 10:14 PM
Man most of us for 6 days a week, its tough as it is, but i do agree for those who have no time its harder to go shopping

Ben
07-21-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
There is no need to waste time shopping around for mods. Do your research on the internet, find out what you need, shoot an e-mail or phone call and wait for the price quotes!!!:thumbsup:

exactly!:)

Speed_Dreams
07-21-2003, 10:16 PM
Anyone wanna hire me to work there shop saturday and sundays? I'll do it i don't care. I just wanna get into an Import shop cuz my Dream is opening one.