PDA

View Full Version : ppl with no respect

That.Guy.S30
07-20-2003, 09:47 PM
man.. ive had my 2003 subie since march.. have not driven it.. since i dont have insurance on it so i let my sister take it. she doesnt wash the thing for months which i dont really mind, but fuck now i see 1 scratch and ding on my right rear passenger and a huge ding/chip on my left rear. not only that but my sister broke my front right fog lamp. im just choked but i just hate it when ppl have no god damn respect for other ppls cars. my car is god damn brand new and i havent even driven it yet and i have a handful of problems already. sorry if i wasted web space just had to get it out

Kamen
07-20-2003, 09:51 PM
So your sis bought insurance for it and messed some things up?
That sucks man, but vent it all out now rather than go on a rage later heh...

That.Guy.S30
07-20-2003, 09:53 PM
yea she crashed her 01 prelude and had 10 months insurance left so she transferred it to the subie since im still drivin my jeep and now its bagged.. if i only knew i wouldve left the subie in the driveway for 3 months instead of letting her drive it

EnRich
07-20-2003, 10:01 PM
Thats rough bro... Have her fix what she did man... Fuck I drive a new car... Wash it twice a week, treat it like the baby it is... I hate fucks that have no respect for other ppls nice stuff... The other day someone spit on my car at my school... I swear if I ever catch someone fucking around my car I'll break their neck... Fuck now I'm even outraged, and I'm just talkin bout it...

Rich

That.Guy.S30
07-20-2003, 10:07 PM
hah sorry for outraging you man.. but damn.. she dont work so shes got no money, the funny thing is shes my older sister. if i bring it back to subaru i know they are goin to charge me an arm and a leg. its just money i shouldnt be digging out of my own pockets that i work hard for. i saved up money to buy an alarm and some speakers but now its all down the drain becuase some fucker in some peice of crap doesnt know how to open his door correctly when hes parked beside a new car or any at all.. geez ppl these days

Zephyr
07-20-2003, 10:14 PM
yea i be pissed. but then i be pissed at myself for letting her drive it. it's ur car, and it was ur decision, true ur her lil bro and she should of respect ur property, but it was ur decision to let her drive it. i hate reality, but yea i hope ur subie gets fixed! and dont let her drive it anymore!

That.Guy.S30
07-20-2003, 10:18 PM
yea i took away the keys.. well i didnt have much choice in letting her drive it. true its mine but when it comes down to it my dad gets the decision who gets to drive it or not.. and yes im pissed at myself cuz i have to let go a car i really love right now and come home to a subaru that i have to fix up when i havent driven it at all yet.. not even once.. ever since i bought it in march.. but yea my bad

That.Guy.S30
07-20-2003, 10:19 PM
its not really my sister im mad at. its those ppl who park so close to you at the shopping malls or the ppl who dont give a shit about their cars or anyone elses around them. so they swing there old rusted doors into other ppls side panels or doors and then drive away like they didnt do shit.

Zephyr
07-20-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by surfertech
its not really my sister im mad at. its those ppl who park so close to you at the shopping malls or the ppl who dont give a shit about their cars or anyone elses around them. so they swing there old rusted doors into other ppls side panels or doors and then drive away like they didnt do shit.

tell me about it! i found 4 dings from shopping carts on my bimmer! im going to claim insurance these days to repair them all.. one of them is rather deep.. i hate ppl like that, one tiem i parked and was leaving i saw a lady just parked next to me and moved a cart next to my car and hit my door. i went to inspect it and it was a big ding, and she was already gone. so to get even i did the same to her (even bigger ding and paint damage to her S class) serves her right for doing that to my poor 5 series, just cuz she drives a S class doens't give her the right to damage my car, call me mean but i think its a justified action.

That.Guy.S30
07-20-2003, 10:26 PM
yea ur telling me. 1 ding and scratch on my left and one ding and chip on my right.. my car is silver.. talk about noticable im just glad that my car isnt black and my car is staying grounded till i got insurance on it

Zephyr
07-20-2003, 10:29 PM
yea ur telling me. 1 ding and scratch on my left and one ding and chip on my right.. my car is silver.. talk about noticable im just glad that my car isnt black and my car is staying grounded till i got insurance on it

yea mines silver too. its been through so much punishment. shopping cart attacks, lil kids hitting golf balls at it! it has a huge dent on the driver side, broken fog light (all from golf balls) and then one time i was fooling around and my front rim hit a curb (not much damage just minor scratches) and then my dad tries to park like realy close up front, and when he back out the bumper scrapes so now the front bumper has been pulled out *cries*

CRXguy
07-20-2003, 10:38 PM
so that's why i don't see the prelude anymore!! :rofl:

i think you should look at my wrx, i prolly have it worse. nice long scratch on driver side fender, dents/dings on rear drivers door, and some nice scuff marks on the rear hatch. all that from superstore! dumbshits!

That.Guy.S30
07-20-2003, 10:53 PM
hah thats what u get for parking at superstore.. hhaha yea thats why the prelude is gone.. my expert driver sister was driving abit too fast in winter down memorial when some dude spun out and she swerved to dogde the guy and ran into the curb.. damn honda engine caught on fire from that.. i dislike hondas cuase of that. ur wrx looks nice when u drive past me.. nice blue and all.. hahah cant even see the scratches

GTS Jeff
07-21-2003, 12:41 AM
tell your sister to stop parking next to beaters. if she parks at the far end of the parking lot, then no1 will park next to the scooby at all.

CRXguy
07-21-2003, 02:26 PM
my g/f used to work at the sundridge superstore, and we all know how careful those fobs are. :rolleyes: now that she works at westhills, the car has been dent free for a while. :rofl:

you've only seen the good side on my car, next time take a peek on the other side. :D

That.Guy.S30
07-21-2003, 05:05 PM
haah yea i only see your car when u drive past applewood or goin home. gts jeff. like i can tell my sister what to do. shes older and i dont think she gives a shit.! ahah o well i took the keys back

cocoabrova
07-21-2003, 06:22 PM
Some motherbitches keyed my hood 2 weeks ago, est. was $531 for a 6" scratch. I got my car in May of this year....At least the body shop match the paint perfectly AND they fixed my rock chips for free:thumbsup:

That.Guy.S30
07-21-2003, 08:50 PM
see thats what im talkn about. fuckin ppl who are jealous or otehr ppls ride and do somethin like that.

cocoabrova
07-21-2003, 09:19 PM
see thats what im talkn about. fuckin ppl who are jealous or other ppls ride and do somethin like that. Yup yup....But I guess that's what happens to jealous ppl, you tend to hate on the others that are better off:dunno:

Abom
07-21-2003, 09:21 PM
see thats what im talkn about. fuckin ppl who are jealous or otehr ppls ride and do somethin like that.

Question is, what can we do about it? :dunno:

That.Guy.S30
07-21-2003, 09:53 PM
nothing at all. maybe park far away from ppl at the mall. i just wished some ppl were more considerate when they open/close there doors. i know accidents do happen but both of my doors on both sides. gets a guy riled up

l/l/rX
07-21-2003, 10:10 PM
surfertech you have a wrx? auto right? over time the car is going to get messed up (rockchips, lots of them)

That.Guy.S30
07-21-2003, 10:29 PM
no i have a ts wagon.. i was goin to trade it in my jeep and the 2003 ts wagon for an 2003 rs but i said forget about it. ill get a nicer car when im older.. the wagon is auto. but wrx how would u like it if you just bought a brand new car and just before your able to drive it you find out it has 2 dings, 1 strach and 1 chip. take the fact that i have not driven the car ever since i bought it into consideration and you would be pissed too.

CRXguy
07-21-2003, 10:40 PM
i bought my car in october and before xmas, i got 2 rock chips and a nice crack right across the windshield. :dunno: :D

That.Guy.S30
07-21-2003, 10:42 PM
but you got to drive it right..?
i have yet to experience the fell of that car

fast95pony
07-22-2003, 03:01 AM
Why buy a car you can't afford to pay insurance on ???:dunno:

lammer
07-22-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by fast95pony
Why buy a car you can't afford to pay insurance on ???:dunno:

Im guessing because he drives the jeep...he doesn't wanna insure two cars?

That.Guy.S30
07-22-2003, 04:34 PM
bingo!
no cuz my jeep is my summer ride and my subie is my winter ride. but now im selling the jeep. thats why i dotn insure both cars