12-18-2007, 09:42 PM
shes hot

rvd
12-18-2007, 09:47 PM
Ha guys!

toyboy88
12-18-2007, 10:00 PM
was just about to post this...

WOW, so my sister tells me that's why she left the show "zoey 101" haha...

88CRXGUY
12-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Oh I thought that maybe she realized that she couldn't act lol.

Datsun-Fever
12-18-2007, 10:25 PM
They met in church...wat tha fack

jav_
12-18-2007, 10:27 PM
jsut read about this earlier hahah

Kritafo
12-18-2007, 10:33 PM
yup and we were all shocked when Britney got pregnant!

Apparently Brit is the smart one in the family!

rmk
12-18-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm surprised no one has brought up how they sold the story to OK! Magazine, instead of keeping it a personal and private issue.

Fucking insane family.

sweeks
12-18-2007, 10:56 PM
I forgot to pull out.

Supa Dexta
12-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Kevin!

:rofl:

street
12-18-2007, 11:03 PM
wow at 16 but damn shes hot:eek:

Destinova403
12-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Kritafo
yup and we were all shocked when Britney got pregnant!

Apparently Brit is the smart one in the family!

yeah... atleast she waited a couple years... i wonder if the same shit will happen to her sister? you know... the shaving the head and getting locked into a marriage with a fool until you finally get out of it 2 kids later...

Graham_A_M
12-18-2007, 11:11 PM
HA GUYS!!

Those Jailbait pics got me going, I forget to pull out after the donkey punch....
I just wanted to publicly apologize in advance...

....I'm sorry..... I did it again:banghead:

pf0sh0
12-18-2007, 11:12 PM
hopefully dane, cause apparently people love that shit.

she's still hot though, till she most likely becomes britney junior except less talented.

Kloubek
12-18-2007, 11:20 PM
How did this happen?! She has a big sister to give her advice!!!

pf0sh0
12-18-2007, 11:22 PM
or her big sister has become her role model, because she's to dumb to learn from her mistakes.

Quinsonaaa
12-18-2007, 11:26 PM
shes still hot

avow
12-18-2007, 11:38 PM
here we go again....

:clap:

reno97637
12-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Dang, I liked Zoey 101. It must be some Disney Channel curse or something.

clem24
12-18-2007, 11:40 PM
She forgot to read this thread:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/200595/getting-a-girl-pregnant-without-sex/

jdm_eg6
12-18-2007, 11:57 PM
apple doesnt fall far from the tree.. way to make their family even more trailer trash..

Antonito
12-19-2007, 12:11 AM
I think my wife summed it up quite nicely: "well, she is from Louisiana"

Destinova403
12-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by pf0sh0
hopefully dane, cause apparently people love that shit.

she's still hot though, till she most likely becomes britney junior except less talented.

you mean fat, balled, and depressed? wow... how does a hot girl go so wrong... this is what happens when you were raised in a trailer.

Hash_man
12-19-2007, 12:22 AM
What a damn shame... she's definately hot, young but hot... it's a shame that it will probably all go down the drain now like her older sister. :thumbsdow :cry:

12-19-2007, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Datsun-Fever
I was gonna post that, so ironic. Maybe they'll be forced into a marriage so the kid doesn't turn into a bastard.

Dave P
12-19-2007, 12:35 AM
tmz seems legit

haha

+1 for being a hottie hahaha

01RedDX
12-19-2007, 01:04 AM

Kritafo
12-19-2007, 08:05 AM
Her parents have great parenting skills..she was living with her 19 year old boyfriend.

Brit and Jamie's mother Lynn, she is a perfect example of pushing her kids into show biz If anyone on her reads TMZ or Perez they both had reported her as possibly sperminated back in Sept.

Ohh and please....please all my fans respect my privacy, that after selling the news to a tabloid...whip-tard!

Revhard
12-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Datsun-Fever

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Priceless.

rated_R
12-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
How did this happen?! She has a big sister to give her advice!!!

There lies the problem my friend :rofl:

Splooge
12-19-2007, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by rated_R

There lies the problem my friend :rofl:

hahaha exactly.

mekeni
12-19-2007, 09:45 AM
she'll be a MILF at 17!!! :eek: :eek:

how old is the guy? isn't it an automatic jailtime for this?

403Gemini
12-19-2007, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Hash_man
What a damn shame... she's definately hot, young but hot... it's a shame that it will probably all go down the drain now like her older sister. :thumbsdow :cry:

Of course shes hot! she's 16, give her 6-8 years - look at Britney, she was AMAZING , but man did she ever let herself go... she needs to clean up, she has potential to look good...

abyss
12-19-2007, 10:47 AM
meh, she's keeping the baby (which is admirable in my eyes, cause she could've easily hidden this all with a well planned abortion) and she has the support of both families. As long as that keeps up (and she doesn't get parenting tips from either her mom or Britney) she should be good to go. If anything this might actually help her stay out of the spotlight. She'll miss the whole partying/drugs phase that the celebs all seem to go through. Not that she's a good role model for young girls anymore, so her show should be cancelled for sure. Then she can concentrate on being a good parent and maybe she'll end up being a good role model for young moms instead.

sputnik
12-19-2007, 10:52 AM
I think a better role model would be for her to give the child up for adoption.

Saying she is keeping the kid isn't exactly admirable since she is probably sitting on a decent amount of cash and the kid will be taken care of by a nanny 90% of the time.

Young pregnant girls will look to her as a role model and think that if Spears can keep her kid... so should they. When in reality it is usually in the best interests of the child to be in a family that WANTS a child instead of one that got stuck with a kid and can barely make ends meet.

Jlude
12-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by A790
That family fails.

abyss
12-19-2007, 11:04 AM
I agree to an extent, but if she has the money to make sure the child is raised and taken care of, then don't you think the child should be with her instead of someone else, she can lay in the bed she made then. I think young mom's will realize within the first few months that if they're making no money they can't afford their child and will need to put it up for adoption, a good mom will anyway. It might actually be better to have a young high profile mom out there because maybe less girls will opt for the abortion option and there'll be more babies available for those who want them. There is no giant abundance of healthy babies that need homes out there, adoption waitlists are growing.

GC84ever
12-19-2007, 11:15 AM
The Spears are bigger rednecks than Jeff Foxworthy.

Kritafo
12-19-2007, 11:35 AM
I just don't how they could even consider themselves good church going people..

Drugs, rehab, pregnancies..marriages. It blows my mind.

I know we all make mistakes. apparently birth control and abstinence were not part of the family motto, I have no idea of why Jamie would keep the child, other than to stay in the spotlight. You just wait...they will try to put a positive spin on all this.....and the boyfriend, his parents must be so proud. Is he even out of school? Or will he be mooching off Jamie?

Social Services were all over Britney, why the hell would they let Lynn Spears let Jamie live with a boy?

sputnik
12-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by abyss
I agree to an extent, but if she has the money to make sure the child is raised and taken care of, then don't you think the child should be with her instead of someone else, she can lay in the bed she made then. I think young mom's will realize within the first few months that if they're making no money they can't afford their child and will need to put it up for adoption, a good mom will anyway. It might actually be better to have a young high profile mom out there because maybe less girls will opt for the abortion option and there'll be more babies available for those who want them. There is no giant abundance of healthy babies that need homes out there, adoption waitlists are growing.

What happens when she farks up and the media is all over her? It may push girls then to think abortion is a better option.

Adoption on the other hand allows her to admit her err in judgement and provide a better life for the child with a mature loving couple that are unable to have kids of their own.

Sure the kid wont be some second hand celebrity... but at least they have a chance of living a normal life like 99.9% of kids out there.

abyss
12-19-2007, 11:54 AM
I think the media would be more all over her if she decided to put the baby up for adoption, they'd say she was shirking her responsibility etc etc. And there'd be lawsuits from the grandparents who want custody, and so on, and so on. it would get ugly I'm sure. Hopefully she'll spend less time in the media eye than her sister, there's celebrity mom's out there making it work. Nelly Furtado is one example. I don't think I've ever even seen a pic of her kid in the magazines. Hopefully this pushes Jamie out of the spotlight as opposed to further into it, but only time will tell.

sputnik
12-19-2007, 11:57 AM
I dont think ANYONE would say that a 16 year old giving up an unplanned child for adoption is shirking their responsibility.

Especially if the decision is made while the girl is still pregnant.

syeve
12-19-2007, 01:01 PM
I just don't how they could even consider themselves good church going people..

Drugs, rehab, pregnancies..marriages. It blows my mind.

The church will forgive, the church always forgives - :rolleyes:

You can excuse any action as long as you give money and praise jesus!!!

You can take the girl out of the trailer, but you can't the trailer out of the girl.

abyss
12-19-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
I dont think ANYONE would say that a 16 year old giving up an unplanned child for adoption is shirking their responsibility.

Especially if the decision is made while the girl is still pregnant.

Well I certainly hope not! But you never know with the ass-backwards tabloids.

Kritafo
12-19-2007, 01:14 PM
OH yes I forgot that the church forgives all,

That is why such a high percentage of prisoners are born again Christians....and the pedophile priests just get sent to another church.

Jamie Lynn was shocked when she found out she was pregnant.....I love that one.

Unprotected sex... what did she think would happen

snowboard
12-19-2007, 01:18 PM
hahaha
i have the same abercrombie shirt as that guy
but i look better in it.

rmk
12-19-2007, 01:18 PM
Mamma Spears is planning to release a book on parenting. No joke.

Datsun-Fever
12-19-2007, 01:22 PM
CNN should be ashamed for reporting on this shit...

sputnik
12-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
hahaha
i have the same abercrombie shirt as that guy
but i look better in it.

weird... because I thought only gay guys shopped there.

finboy
12-19-2007, 01:50 PM
why the fuck did this thread make it past the first post. people honestly care about this shit?

Tik-Tok
12-19-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by finboy
why the fuck did this thread make it past the first post. people honestly care about this shit?

Everyone says they don't care, but not many can resist making jokes about it.

Destinova403
12-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

weird... because I thought only gay guys shopped there.

gay or not... hes banging spears' sister and shes fucking hot.

Destinova403
12-19-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by abyss

when i was adopted my parents waited 10 years for me. and that was 19 years ago...

its insane but a lot of young people arent even considering adoption as an option anymore... rather sad really.

abyss
12-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Destinova403

when i was adopted my parents waited 10 years for me. and that was 19 years ago...

its insane but a lot of young people arent even considering adoption as an option anymore... rather sad really.

agreed.

sputnik
12-19-2007, 02:02 PM

Agreed. Especially now that they are saying 1 in 6 couples cannot have kids.

finboy
12-19-2007, 02:08 PM
http://www.beauhoward.com/GuitarJamCrap/siihp4.gif

Kritafo
12-19-2007, 02:23 PM
my husband was adopted....and his life would have been better if he would have stayed with the birthmother. His adopted parents make the Spears family look normal.

My husband would never ever adopt, he would have been upset if we couldn't have children, but it was not an option that he would have taken. I know lots of horror adoption stories, and yes I feel very sorry for the couples out there that can't have children. There are lots of children ready to be adopted, but people want perfect babies. That stirs up a whole other pot of feelings.

Wonder what will happen with Zoey 101...it seems Jamie Lynn has put them out of work!

Teen role models...we don't really have any good ones. Please stay normal Miley!

USED1
12-19-2007, 02:27 PM
^you're talking about role models, yet weren't you the one talking about cheating on a husband in another thread?? :rofl:

sputnik
12-19-2007, 02:33 PM
My husband would never ever adopt, he would have been upset if we couldn't have children, but it was not an option that he would have taken. I know lots of horror adoption stories, and yes I feel very sorry for the couples out there that can't have children. There are lots of children ready to be adopted, but people want perfect babies. That stirs up a whole other pot of feelings.

I think a lot has changed in the past 40 years with the adoption process.

finboy
12-19-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by USED1
^you're talking about role models, yet weren't you the one talking about cheating on a husband in another thread?? :rofl:

http://www.rockingham.k12.va.us/sound_sorting/initial_blends/sn/images/snap.jpg

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=1921331&highlight=husband#post1921331

beecue
12-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by rmk
Mamma Spears is planning to release a book on parenting. No joke.

delayed .. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071219/ap_en_ot/people_lynne_spears ... wtf .. like she knows anything :nut:

Kritafo
12-19-2007, 02:43 PM
You must be really proud that you read that thread and get a thrill of out reposting it. I am not perfect are you?

When i got married the first time it was for love, that turned very ugly on our first night together. I had rope burn around my neck the first day I was married. By the time my 6 month anniversary was coming up I had broken ribs, arm, toes, fingers, and stitches and knocked out 2 teeth. I had no phone, no car, no keys, no money. He sold anything of any value including gifts from my parents. I wasn't allowed to leave my apt, and we lived up in Signal Hill, pre IGA/Sobey's. I had no keys, and he made sure we didn't live in one of the ground floor apt.

So for those of you that have met me...you can see the overweight woman...but I remember the woman who fought to eat one meal for a week. He would eat out..I got water.

Oh yeah...and my relatives all live in ON he took a job out here so I didn't know anybody. So nobody cared.. nobody questioned the screaming and crying woman from the apt.

So I hurt someone before they could hurt me. My children now take martial arts in hope that they are never hurt by anyone. So go ahead and laugh.. it was a lifetime ago, I laugh that I cheated death.

Destinova403
12-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Yes..I am not perfect. yes I was the one who cheated. My children were not involved. It's not something we talk about with our children.

I was abused during that relationship, and out of it came my now husband who saved me from a certain death. I am not proud of how I got out of it..but if I didn't have my now husband to get me out I would have died. There is a police file a arms length thick to prove it.

I know an 18 year old girl foreign adopted that is living a nightmare, those adoptions are even tougher.

so you cheated on your husband who abused you with the guy who is now your husband after he told your then husband to F-O? :dunno:

abyss
12-19-2007, 03:03 PM

There are horror stories with adoption unfortunately, I would hope that it's gotten better as screening potential parents has gotten more thorough, etc. It doesn't make sense why your husband would be so against it though, if anything you'd think he'd want to be one to try and make the system better due to his experience.

There aren't that many kids available, contrary to popular belief. The ones that are available through the government (with no price attached) are all older children (older than 7), and have various disabilities, some quite severe, or they're sibling groups of three or more that will not be seperated. Many couples who have gone through the high price of infertility treatments (which isn't covered by heath care at all) can no longer afford the $9000.00 + price tag that comes with domestic private adoption, which although you need to wait many years you're going to get a baby as opposed to a 12 year old. So if you're a young couple under 30, it's not really feasible to adopt a child that's 12-15 years old. Or a group of three children all at once. It's only the parents who are in their late 30's and early 40's that the available children really work for.

/thread hijack

5hift
12-19-2007, 03:32 PM
so back to the original thread ...

Why has no one mentioned statutory rape? She has just turned 16. Wasnt there just a situation where a young man in Georgia went to jail for being 18 and getting a consensual blowjob from a 15 year old? If she just turned 16, then she was 15 when this occurred.

First off, what kind of mother lets her 15 year old daughter have a live in relationship with a 19 year old? Secondly, shouldnt this guy be in jail? I realize that they are rich white celebrities and not poor black people, but I always thought the same rules applied somewhat, or at least while all the cameras and media are watching.

Kritafo
12-19-2007, 03:35 PM
my husband is against adoption from the emotional stand point...not knowing where your from etc.

My husband found his birth family last year as a matter of fact and both mother and father had past away, neither married.

His birthmother had another boy, adopted ironically a few years after giving up my husband. When the boy was 5 a few weeks after Christmas in Saskatoon, the family was driving some relatives back to the farm and everyone but the birthmother died after a semi crashed into their car. His birthmother was horribly scarred and never got over it.

The birthfamily has openly welcomed us into their lives. It's been truly wonderful

My sister has a Romanian Adoptee with a whopping price tag, she is now 19 was adopted when she was 18 months.

But there are children available. We don't need to go to Africa or China to save a child.

sputnik
12-19-2007, 03:38 PM
So what you are saying is that your husband if not adopted might have died in a car crash?

Kritafo
12-19-2007, 03:41 PM

so you cheated on your husband who abused you with the guy who is now your husband after he told your then husband to F-O? :dunno:

Yes, my abuser left me the computer during the day and I figured out the BBS...I found someone at the University to correspond with and well since I couldn't meet him, he came to my apt....the rest is history and some really ugly parts in between. I got some of my worst beatings then. It got so bad he wouldn't take me the Dr for stitches as they were wondering what was going on...he bought me krazy glue to pour into my cuts. Yup...really special. That knife set we got as a wedding gift sliced me more than any meat.

Yes I did take therapy to deal with all of this, it took us years to get married, I still flinch when he even jerks his arm up in a certain movement.

abyss
12-19-2007, 04:42 PM
my husband is against adoption from the emotional stand point...not knowing where your from etc.

My husband found his birth family last year as a matter of fact and both mother and father had past away, neither married.

His birthmother had another boy, adopted ironically a few years after giving up my husband. When the boy was 5 a few weeks after Christmas in Saskatoon, the family was driving some relatives back to the farm and everyone but the birthmother died after a semi crashed into their car. His birthmother was horribly scarred and never got over it.

The birthfamily has openly welcomed us into their lives. It's been truly wonderful

My sister has a Romanian Adoptee with a whopping price tag, she is now 19 was adopted when she was 18 months.

But there are children available. We don't need to go to Africa or China to save a child.

Most adoptins now are VERY open adoptons, MUCH different than when your hubby was adopted I'm sure. Kids know where they came from. There's no secrecy of birthparents anymore. Even the government adoptions state in many cases that continuing contact with the birth family and siblings is required to adopt that particular child. I'm glad that it's worked out for your hubby and his birth family.

There are many reasons people look into international adoptions, privacy being one of them, as well as a closeness with the child's native country etc. That's the beauty of adoption, there's a few options available now. I agree with you there are a few available children (older children, sibling groups etc.) here, again, it's not always feasible for an adopting family to adopt a child who is half their age. I think anyone now that chooses to accept a child through adoption is a selfless person, regardless of where the child comes from, adoption is a lot of work nowadays.

acura_el
12-19-2007, 05:01 PM
maybe it was really K-Fed

Destinova403
12-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
so back to the original thread ...

Why has no one mentioned statutory rape? She has just turned 16. Wasnt there just a situation where a young man in Georgia went to jail for being 18 and getting a consensual blowjob from a 15 year old? If she just turned 16, then she was 15 when this occurred.

First off, what kind of mother lets her 15 year old daughter have a live in relationship with a 19 year old? Secondly, shouldnt this guy be in jail? I realize that they are rich white celebrities and not poor black people, but I always thought the same rules applied somewhat, or at least while all the cameras and media are watching.

it depends where it happened... every state in the US has a different age of consent, some as low as 13. Canada is 14 everywhere along with a lot of europe. in the US every state is different.

Here is a list im too lazy to go look for which state she lives in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Kavy
12-21-2007, 12:59 AM
Wow this thread went so far off topic for no reason.

I honestly feel sometimes people type by smashing their head into the keyboard.

asp integra
12-21-2007, 01:06 AM
darn, i was really hoping that k-fed would be the dad

finboy
12-21-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Kavy
Wow this thread went so far off topic for no reason.

I honestly feel sometimes people type by smashing their head into the keyboard.

well when the topic is generally useless and irrelevent, people get bored and change the subject.