PDA

View Full Version : Comedians

max_boost
07-21-2003, 03:37 AM
WAs bored from doing homework so decided to watch Robin Williams and Jerry Seinfeld Live on Broadway.

I never knew RB was so fcuking funny, the dude is a crack head. The content was some of the best sh!t I've ever heard in my life. Long live comedy!!! haha

Anyway, for those who of you have go through your days bored, pissed off, stressed out or whatever the reason maybe, just watch some comedy. Guaranteed a good laugh!!!!

James
07-21-2003, 05:03 AM
Robin Williams is histerical, total nut job! :rofl:..i cant wait to see Jerry Seinfeld in a month, should be great! :D

Super_Geo
07-21-2003, 09:48 AM
Haha, didn't Robin Williams seem like he's on speed during his HBO set? By the end of it I think the entire back of his shirt was soaked with sweat.

Jerry Seinfield is unbelievable. I love how he's good enough to make you laugh without having to swear every third word.

"Oh no... It's not the oval or the circle.... This guy's screwed" :rofl:

5.9 R/T
07-21-2003, 01:25 PM
Best stand up comedy I have ever seen is Chris Rock's Bigger and Blacker. If you havent seen it yet get it now, even though its 4 years old now it is still the funniest hour I have ever watched.

LUDELVR
07-21-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
Best stand up comedy I have ever seen is Chris Rock's Bigger and Blacker. If you havent seen it yet get it now, even though its 4 years old now it is still the funniest hour I have ever watched.

haha, fuck man, his shit is the fucking funniest I've ever heard! His first one was pretty funny too, bring the pain, it was only on vhs but I went to blockbuster and they said they're finally selling it on dvd!!! I own bigger and blacker and fuck man, I've been longing to watch the first one again but someone stole my vhs!! oh well, I want the dvd anyway!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: cracka ass crackas!! hahaha

max_boost
07-21-2003, 02:20 PM
Yah Chris Rock is definitely hilarious, the bullets/$$$ joke, what women want :rofl: :rofl:
Oh man

D'z Nutz
07-21-2003, 02:41 PM
DAVE CHAPPELLE!! Check out "Killing Them Softly". Nuff said!

(I never really found Chris Rock's material that funny...)

AMG
07-21-2003, 05:13 PM
If you want some classic stuff watch any Richard Pryor or George Carlin. Chris Rock would not be where he is today if it wasn't for Pryor and Carlin was responsible for making many of the topics comedians talk about today no longer taboo.

Light_Speed
07-21-2003, 05:27 PM
the best one ive ever seen was the jim carry that they had on a fox special or somthing
theres this black chick name monica or somthing and shes fucken soo funny

yankeefan
07-21-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
DAVE CHAPPELLE!! Check out "Killing Them Softly". Nuff said!

:werd: is my favorite all the others mentioned are good too:)

ninspeed
07-21-2003, 09:55 PM
Dave chappelle, Chris rock, robbin williams, norm macdonnald, and 99% of newfie comedians :D... i think i am going to go watch bigger and blacker now :D

ExtremeSi
07-21-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Light_Speed
the best one ive ever seen was the jim carry that they had on a fox special or somthing
theres this black chick name monica or somthing and shes fucken soo funny

I think you mean Wanda:confused:
Ya she's pretty funny. It's kinda interesting how the most histarical people I've ever met in my life or seen on TV are always men. Women comedians just don't seem to be able to hit the same histarical highs. Genetic maybe? I've yet to find an answer...

D'z Nutz
07-21-2003, 11:05 PM
Old Eddie Murphy's were good, too. Like Raw and Delirious.

5.9 R/T
07-22-2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

haha, fuck man, his shit is the fucking funniest I've ever heard! His first one was pretty funny too, bring the pain, it was only on vhs but I went to blockbuster and they said they're finally selling it on dvd!!! I own bigger and blacker and fuck man, I've been longing to watch the first one again but someone stole my vhs!! oh well, I want the dvd anyway!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: cracka ass crackas!! hahaha

"We don't need prayer in schools, we need the tossed salad man in schools! Hey Jimmy, you got a D, know what you gotta do? Nooooooo I don't wanna toss the salad, I don't want to toss the salad, I'ma read, I'ma learn to read!"

"Can I get that for ya? How 'bout some dick?" :rofl: