PDA

View Full Version : Body shop blows Supra motor

Gripenfelter
07-21-2003, 02:41 PM
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=349228

There's a vid there too.

Ben
07-21-2003, 02:50 PM
mustang drivers on that forum were such assholes. Hope it happens to their cars so they know how it feels.

Sucks about the supra...would not be impressed.

Illusionsir
07-21-2003, 03:01 PM
thats wicked! a supra putting out 750+ RWHP is considered rice! LOL! what is the world comming to! so i guess we have a new meaning to rice, "any import putting out less than a 1000 hp is rice, regardless of its look or modification".

and that dick head mustang owner even said "its because of mustang owners like you that us good guys look bad"

what a fuckin knob.

Kamen
07-21-2003, 03:11 PM
Jesus Christ 94GTTKO is a stupid bitch. I just wanna take a baseball bat to his face!

Abom
07-21-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Ben
mustang drivers on that forum were such assholes. Hope it happens to their cars so they know how it feels.

Sucks about the supra...would not be impressed.

Yeah no kidding, just because it wasn't a Mustang they were bagging on it. But the guy wasn't even trying to show off the car, he was trying to get word around that he needed someone who saw someone driving the car around town. Fucking assholes.

RCBVtec
07-21-2003, 03:22 PM
that really sucks, no respect these days. Yeah those two guys were asses :thumbsdow

Super_Geo
07-21-2003, 03:57 PM
I think the majority fo the guys on that site are pretty chill though. 94GTTKO is just beyond retarded. I've never met anyone so ready to attack an import owner before.

tommy1223
07-21-2003, 04:21 PM
that guy is a fucking dick face, who cares how early the car was born in, as long as it's fast u give the man who made it fast some respect. i dont care if ur pushing a Geo Metro to 8 seconds, that's some props there. " oh look i have a mustang it's built for speed cuz it's born in the 60's and i have a 5.0 L" who the hell cares that supra would smoke his ass anyday. He must of not had a chance to go up against real imports cuz he was too busy with his sister.

Damn HIll BIlly's

yankeefan
07-21-2003, 04:26 PM
at 70+ bucks an hour pro rated least you should expect is that the shop is gunna treat your car with respect. I understand its not an exact science and sometimes you gotta jump through hoops to get something fixed properly. but for crap like that to happen is unreal.

at least the tie rod went when they had it and not 2 days after the guy got it home, if theres a positive to pull outta the story

cocoabrova
07-21-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by yankeefan
at 70+ bucks an hour pro rated least you should expect is that the shop is gunna treat your car with respect. I understand its not an exact science and sometimes you gotta jump through hoops to get something fixed properly. but for crap like that to happen is unreal.

at least the tie rod went when they had it and not 2 days after the guy got it home, if theres a positive to pull outta the story
Dude, the #5 rod went, not the tie-rod:nut::rofl:

Ebbsvette
07-21-2003, 07:04 PM
wow....that guy that replied made us muscle heads look....ignorant.....heritage is good...bashing is bad... heh....o well....supra isnt rice....saw one at nopi push 1100 rwhp....thats like jumbalia...or however u spell it....cause that shits hot...haha

Ben
07-21-2003, 07:14 PM
Anyoone with an attitude like that has obviously had everything given to him, what a toolk, hope he gets all his possessions jacked and damaged :rolleyes:

yankeefan
07-21-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

Dude, the #5 rod went, not the tie-rod:nut::rofl:

ahh shoulda payed more attention didnt realise a connecting rod went and the motor was knocking. feel bad for the guy regardless. point is still valid though least he caught it and its not on his coin

cocoabrova
07-21-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by yankeefan

ahh shoulda payed more attention didnt realise a connecting rod went and the motor was knocking. feel bad for the guy regardless. point is still valid though least he caught it and its not on his coin Yes true, it's just sad though that these days your car's not even safe at a shop:thumbsdow This is the last place, IMO that ppl. should have to worry about the safety of their vehicles, but unfortunately that's what it's come down to. Every shop I go to, I do a visual inspection before I leave and I mark down the kms on the odometer AND I reset the trip meter...

yankeefan
07-21-2003, 07:34 PM
:werd: 70bucks pro-rated shouldnt have to worry 1 bit

Akagi Redsuns
07-21-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
Jesus Christ 94GTTKO is a stupid bitch. I just wanna take a baseball bat to his face!

I agree. Can't believe such a attitude and viewpoint still exisits. Sad.

Boostn
07-21-2003, 11:59 PM
:werd: yah a domestic loving dumbass with an attitude. It's ok to love domestics but with an attitude like that??? As someone on that forum mentioned, he must have gotten smoked by a few too many so called "ricey" Supras. :D Now he feels inferior and trash talking imports makes him feel better.

lammer
07-22-2003, 12:30 AM
Oh so I'm a prick because I hate anything that's un-american. So you're saying I'm not entitled to my own opinion eh?

hahahaha EH?
damn american.

Murph
07-22-2003, 02:20 AM
All Mustang owners are assholes, like come on.

:thumbsdow

jk

fast95pony
07-22-2003, 03:10 AM
Please read ALL of the thread . There are a total of 2 morons. Everyone else is saying props to the Supra and those two jerks to STFU.

Ben , ALL those drivers are Mustang Drivers and only 2 were assholes , so settle down !!:guns:

sexualbanana
07-22-2003, 03:48 AM
I would read, but i just don't feel like it

fast95pony
07-22-2003, 04:00 AM
Hehe... up at 4:00 am on Beyond,but too tired to read... LOL

:D

lammer
07-22-2003, 04:20 AM
-guy goes to mustang forums

posted that his car got junked up after coming back from an alignment shop and detailing shop

-pissed off, mad that his 7XX RWHP car is junked..wants to sue

-two mustang guys get pissed one of them calling the supra guy a ricer, nothing but import crap. american cars is where its at.

people get pissed at the guy. but he don't give a damn because american power all the way.

reason why guy with supra posted on stang forums is because his friends are on there and hes a great enthiusist who hit up the dynos with the mustang guys.

guy is still in search for person to sue.

Ben
07-22-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony
Please read ALL of the thread . There are a total of 2 morons. Everyone else is saying props to the Supra and those two jerks to STFU.

Ben , ALL those drivers are Mustang Drivers and only 2 were assholes , so settle down !!:guns:

I never said ALL, so lay off. You know damn well who I ment, so dont take offence JUST cause you drive a mustang!

Try reading BOTH my posts next time :rolleyes:

three.eighteen.
07-22-2003, 03:49 PM
forums spread hate like a virus...

hjr
07-22-2003, 05:30 PM
that 3500 rpm limiter is a great idea. You need MSD of course, but still a great idea.

fast95pony
07-22-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Ben

I never said ALL, so lay off. You know damn well who I ment, so dont take offence JUST cause you drive a mustang!

Try reading BOTH my posts next time :rolleyes:

Sorry If I came on too hard. The thread was about a Supra , but the replies were about the 2 jerks .

Seanith
07-22-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by hjr
that 3500 rpm limiter is a great idea. You need MSD of course, but still a great idea.

I concur.

Ben
07-22-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony

Sorry If I came on too hard. The thread was about a Supra , but the replies were about the 2 jerks .

yeah, no probs. :)

Those vids of your focus at that AutoX a few weeks ago turned out okay. Maybe they will be up soon :)