PDA

View Full Version : ticket

Lo)2enz0
07-21-2003, 04:32 PM
someone at the nissan meet told me to bring my speeding ticket somewhere because the officer did't write down how fast i was going or the speed limit and he said I can get away with it and they will rip it up if I go to this place after 2 weeks. well my question is what is this place and whats the address.

Laurier

B17a
07-21-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
someone at the nissan meet told me to bring my speeding ticket somewhere because the officer did't write down how fast i was going or the speed limit and he said I can get away with it and they will rip it up if I go to this place after 2 weeks. well my question is what is this place and whats the address.

Laurier

Rocky Mountain Plaza, it's on Macleod and 7th ave downtown, across from the library and across from Olympic Plaza. It's the traffic courthouse.

HK2NR
07-21-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by B17a

Rocky Mountain Plaza, it's on Macleod and 7th ave downtown, across from the library and across from Olympic Plaza. It's the traffic courthouse.

and ask to see the crown prosecutor

Ben
07-21-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by HK2NR

and ask to see the crown prosecutor

:thumbsup: :)

Super_Geo
07-21-2003, 07:11 PM
Yeah, it'll probably get thrown out.

I had a ticket about a year ago where the cop accidentally wrote the wrong date (Aug 29 instead of 30), then crossed out the 29 and changed it to 30, but didn't initial. The ticket was thrown out ;)