PDA

View Full Version : Sunday July 20th..Sarcee trail

Maxt
07-21-2003, 09:33 PM
Did anyone see the green multinova southbound on the side of the road before Bow trail??
Pretty interesting to watch what happens to traffic with those things on the shoulder like that..
I was in Edworthy walking along the bank of the road, people would drive up to about within 500 meters of it, hammer the brakes and traffic would just about pile up on itself, a few people chose the shoulder to avoid the rear ending of the car in front of them, and just about took out the multinova van..
In the timer period between walking back to my car, and then getting on Sarcee and driving by it, something had happened, as the radar van was sitting kinda funny and its bumper cover was ripped off and underneath van....I think somebody smoked it...Max

92 Teg-B18A
07-21-2003, 09:46 PM
yeah I saw that van coming back from the integra meet, it got a couple people when I was going by it.

3G
07-21-2003, 11:45 PM
it's been out there for a while now..these past couple days, i saw him on the way to work

aha he got OWNED

CRX crazy
07-22-2003, 02:22 PM
that van likes to sit on deerfoot right as it turns off anderson and bow bottom trail too I've seen it there 3 times in the last two weeks. Just a heads up for people, it's bad enough everyone jumping lanes right there, I think they like to throw radar there just to make it a gong show.