12-28-2007, 04:14 PM
people are so fucking stupid

SUyQ6lhuQdY

rated_R
12-28-2007, 04:17 PM
link doesn't work

wardpr68
12-28-2007, 04:17 PM
i know what you're talking about... some people just cant post links.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SUyQ6lhuQdY

dawson13
12-28-2007, 04:19 PM
there fixed

wardpr68
12-28-2007, 04:24 PM
i do have to admit that was entertaining... good bust in the end. haha.

WWJAI
12-28-2007, 04:24 PM
thats awesome..i thought the car got away for a moment but damn that guy was speeding up slow.

SR240SX
12-28-2007, 04:25 PM
Hahahaha..owned!

Aleks
12-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Awsome chase glad she got caught.

Proboscis
12-28-2007, 04:28 PM
That is fuckin awesome that he got her. I like when the camry tried to to signal left then right on marlborough way north. But my question is why the caliber slowed down.

mx73someday
12-28-2007, 04:33 PM
Nice work!

Kobe
12-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Hahaha awesome, this is calgary too!

kevie88
12-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Proboscis
That is fuckin awesome that he got him. I like when in the camry tried to to signal left then right on marlborough way north. But my question is why the caliber slowed down.

Photoradar van on the right..

I like the ironic ads for collision repair on the radio right after :rofl:

DannyO
12-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Thats awesome :thumbsup: , I'm surprised how he acted when he got hit and then when following her, I would be flipping out so bad baby jesus would be crying, I'd like to say thats unbelievable but from some of the shit I've seen on the roads here, I'm really not surprised.

nismodrifter
12-28-2007, 04:37 PM
wow, PWNT!!

banned3x
12-28-2007, 04:42 PM
wow nice on the cam part and catching her but that was the slowest chase ive ver seen:nut:

TomcoPDR
12-28-2007, 04:43 PM
So what happened? Did you call the cops (I'm guessing OP is the owner of dash cam?)

gen2teggy
12-28-2007, 04:44 PM
ahh the slower the better, dont wanan risk other peoples lives.

Jlude
12-28-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Awsome chase glad she got caught.

So sweet!!!

What a fuckin' idiot for running... that really pisses me off... so glad to see she was caught!

liquidboi69
12-28-2007, 04:45 PM
He's filming this, why would he go and break the law by speeding and catching himself on cam?? if he plans to use this as evidence.

I say good on him by following the traffic laws and still bust this driver.

infected
12-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Awesome!!

/////AMG
12-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Sweet! But just a questions, lets say she did get away (which I thought she did for a bit) camera wouldn't have caught the registration plate would it? Never got close enough did you?

Good job, and what a bitch.

Proboscis
12-28-2007, 04:53 PM
That stretch is like 50km/h or so, I find it ironic if the caravan was really a speedtrap, that it would cause a hit and run and speeding. As kevie88 mentioned, the horton auto body radio ad is classic. Talk about ad placement.

SuperG3
12-28-2007, 04:55 PM
Nice job, how did you know how to turn around and get her coming straight towards you? Were you trying to keep up, cuz it sounded like you were taking it easy.

rc2002
12-28-2007, 04:58 PM
What the hell was the person driving the Camry thinking? They must've been tailgating pretty closely to hit the car in the first place.

After watching that video I think I'm going to buy a dash cam.

*edit*
On closer inspection of the video. Looks like the Camry driver just wasn't paying attention and sideswiped the OP because the black caliber slowed down.

OP, I don't know how you refrained from swearing and yelling until the end.

funkedelic
12-28-2007, 04:59 PM
from the quality of the cam, i couldnt really make out any numbers on the licence plate. I thought he lost the car too, .. im surprised the driver in the other car didnt try to throw it in reverse when the guy got out of the car.

awesome none the less! :thumbsup: i would have done the same but i would have lost it and drove a lot faster then that

rmk
12-28-2007, 05:02 PM
This video is going to be huge :thumbsup:

ZC_CIVIC
12-28-2007, 05:04 PM
good suspence in the end lol...funny how he had it on camera tho....easy to show who was at fault

cdnsir
12-28-2007, 05:08 PM
Nice bust! I though he lost her for a while when he had to yield for that white van (obeying all rules while in a chase, what a guy!).

You know, now I'm wondering, how many of you guys have dash cams installed? Seems kinda excessive, but this guy sure was glad he had one.

harv91
12-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by dawson13
people are so fucking stupid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SUyQ6lhuQdY

Originally posted by rated_R
link doesn't work

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ahahahhahahahah
i laughed more at this then the video

SCHIDER23
12-28-2007, 05:21 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: damn nice video I would have probably be swearing like hell lol

adidas
12-28-2007, 05:25 PM
loool thats sweet....thought he lost her there for a second. i also like how she signaled everytime like she wasnt trying to runaway.

In the description of the movie ti says the woman said she was "late for work" what kind of a business is located in the middle of a neighbourhood, especially the one she was driving through. :thumbsup:

rage2
12-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by adidas
In the description of the movie ti says the woman said she was "late for work" what kind of a business is located in the middle of a neighbourhood, especially the one she was driving through. :thumbsup:
Crack Whore. It is the NE after all. :rofl:

Proboscis
12-28-2007, 05:37 PM
well if she turned left, it would be the SE. more cracky whores there.

LadyLuck
12-28-2007, 05:40 PM
That was totally a speedtrap that red van, thats why the caliber slowed down..watch carefully

old&slow
12-28-2007, 05:42 PM
He said on the utube site he had more video of stuff.
I'd like to see some more!

Shaolin
12-28-2007, 05:46 PM
So what happened?

Speed_69
12-28-2007, 05:48 PM
that's awesome!! wonder why he had a camera already there though?

svtlight
12-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by SuperG3
Nice job, how did you know how to turn around and get her coming straight towards you? Were you trying to keep up, cuz it sounded like you were taking it easy.

The guy with the cam sped up to be a dick.. and the other car just happened to slow down and he didn't make the gap.

Dj_Stylz
12-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Wow that was awesome!

stardotstar
That was entertaining, we need a follow up on what happened haha

im2fst4u
Man....you drove around for 3 minutes and didn't say one word! I would have been freaking and yelling shit all through that! Good for you for keeping your cool!
Watchin that was time well spent!

:thumbsup:

Canmorite
12-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Speed_69
that's awesome!! wonder why he had a camera already there though?

From Youtube video poster:

The stuff i get is better than hollywood,some of it i can't show you.

I hope you press charges!

88CRXGUY
12-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Yeah thats crazy shit man, I would have been freaking on her for hitting my car. She obviously knew that she hit him then she wouldn't have speeded away down in a residental area. I was sitting there watching this and I'm thinking he's just driving around, then before I knew it the bitch was coming right at him...muwahh...owned bitoch...

So OP what happened, we want detals.

Hakkola
12-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Nice, I have to get myself a dash cam, might help when pulled over for no good reason, or when I see shit like this happen. :thumbsup:

TaiChino
12-28-2007, 06:06 PM
There has got to be more to that video, I need to see the conclusion. I dont think anyone would mind if we saw you slap the bitch.

Graham_A_M
12-28-2007, 06:09 PM
Fucking women drivers, I was thinking that the whole time.
Stupid manuever, that leads to an accident, then speeding recklously on residential roads trying to get away, unbelieveable:nut:

jav_
12-28-2007, 06:26 PM
haaaaaaaaahahaha

vietdood
12-28-2007, 06:29 PM
someone should forward this to the news stations

TaiChino
12-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by vietdood
someone should forward this to the news stations

werd.

PS I think we all need to take some anger management from you (Dawson) your composure is incredible.

Kloubek
12-28-2007, 06:40 PM
That was one of the most interesting videos I've seen. Cool it was Calgary. I also found it hilarious that the autobody ad was on the radio.

Everyone is assuming the poster was the one in the car. Was there evidence of that which I missed? It might just be a video on youtube!

Very, very cool. I thought the driver was gone after the driver had to stop for that van. Cool that he caught up. I hope this driver gets nailed to the wall for this... crazy.

dj_rice
12-28-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by liquidboi69
He's filming this, why would he go and break the law by speeding and catching himself on cam?? if he plans to use this as evidence.

Well he did break the law, when he got hit, the speed limit all the way down to Marlbrough Mall is 50 :rofl: :rofl:

But glad you busted her....how come you have a dash cam anyway? Very helpful :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by rage2

Crack Whore. It is the NE after all. :rofl:

NE?Where he got hit was SE and where he caught her was right across from Marlbrough Mall near the Church...SE too..:rolleyes:

D'z Nutz
12-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Someone post a comment on there linking to this thread and ask if the owner will register here to give us more details, like the final outcome and if he went to the cops.

That bitch got all u shut down!

TomcoPDR
12-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Ha guys, this thread is picking up momentum quick, will definitely read again to find out what happened (to that women driver)

Mean time dash cam sounds like something I want to look into too, anyone got links to dash cam products?

Kobe
12-28-2007, 07:02 PM
This totally reminds me of

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/168264/silver-acura-rsx-involved-in-hit-and-run-please-lookout-pics-added/

Kona9
12-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by svtlight

The guy with the cam sped up to be a dick.. and the other car just happened to slow down and he didn't make the gap.

First of all...you are not paying attention. READ man READ!

as asked by SuperG3 "Nice job, how did you know how to turn around and get her coming straight towards you? Were you trying to keep up, cuz it sounded like you were taking it easy. "

You are talking about the wrong part of the video. Completely opposite ends of the video at that.

The Caliber slowed (photoradar most likely) The Camry was following too close and had two choices. 1) Rear end the Caliber, or 2) sideswipe the OP.

That is where you are referring to.

SuperG3's question is refering the end where he seemed to be driving aimlessly looking for her when the sharp pain of a horshoe in his ass gave him the luck to have her drive right at him.

:33 seconds the Calibers Brake lights come on

There is no intentive throttle increase from that point (:33) and earlier to the downshift at :39 seconds.

Sorry dude, not only do I laugh at your 1337 comprehension skills, I also have to say that....you're pretty much the dick in this situation. But that's just my opinion.

...................................................................................................

The Spy Shop (whatever it's called) in Calgary is good for that stuff I believe.

There have been many times I have witnessed accidents, or idiotic drivers. Hell, they are great for a TRUE "spotted" thread starter. I can see it now...people making collaberation videos of their travels...."Secret Street" nights...etc. :rofl:

I would get a dash cam.

Soren1989
12-28-2007, 07:14 PM
pics of damage

ctruo
12-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Where can I buy a dash cam?

600cc's
12-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Wow glad that you caught her i was getting pissed just watchin that

djayz
12-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Haha amazing video. really great that you caught her too I was worried she got away when you made the left turn

88jbody
12-28-2007, 09:26 PM
if the op is the owner of the car with the dash cam, make sure you go for hit and run as well :thumbsup: nothing like an extra thousand dollar fine and major points of the licence on top of the insurance increase.

I would not take her cash even if she offered more then the repair would cost. I would make it go through insurance so it costs her more and longer as a lesson for running.

PARKRAT
12-28-2007, 09:27 PM
:D gooks and niggers

Jay911
12-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Good for you for getting her, but, as people are going to no doubt say, minus a thousand points for pursuing her. I'm sure you were angry, but if you'd stuffed it into a school bus or something while following her, you'd be at fault.

IMO, hit & run perpetrators should have their car crushed and their license revoked permanently.. ESPECIALLY if they play out the innocent, ignorant immigrant woman act. If you can't learn to drive by the rules of the road here in this country, you don't get to drive with us.

All that said, it also bears mentioning that this is further proof that photo radar does nothing to prevent crashes. :D

PARKRAT
12-28-2007, 09:37 PM
I missed the red photo radar van on the right by about a foot,would have realy been pist if i would have hit it.PS Thanks for all your interest,hope to see more cams on the road,me thinks we need them.

topmade
12-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by liquidboi69
I don't really think you can bust him for anything cause you can't see his speedo on how fast he was going. Even if you can prove how fast he was going I'm pretty sure if he showed the video to any cop the're not going to care. I hope they nail her for other driving infractions like dangerous driving, undo care, etc, etc..... It was obvious she knew what happened and tried to loose him by at the lights by signaling left, then right at the last second.

88jbody
12-28-2007, 09:42 PM
making a bad decision and hitting someone happens, but trying to ditch out is just plain dirty.

if she would have stopped right away, then I would take her offer of paying cash to fix it to save insurance costs. but hit and run...nail her to the wall !

edit:
/begins dash cam shopping :thumbsup:

dj_rice
12-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by PARKRAT
:D A member of this site told me he posted a link to my video here so i took a looksee,HOLY S#!T. Im a little shy and i don't say much so im a little shocked.I have the whole video from the time i left home to the time i arrived at my destination,it was to big to put it all on youtube so i cut it down,i did yell at her a bit but i never touched her,got the video to prove it.

He told me to put this up since he was shy...

I see someone took an interest,more views the better,and you can rate me if you like.I'd like to see more cams on the road so here's my cam set up.Fell free to pass it on.--The cam i use is a kodac digital 613,got it at best buy for $124,i use a 2gig chip and rechargeables,you get 40-73 min of video,if you use high resolution you can clearly read the plate #s,use the dock as a mount,my dash is metal so i taped a magnet to the bottom of the dock,if yours isn't use velcro,that makes it removable,
find the place it sits flat and has a good feild of view and thats it,a made to fit police dash cam would be $6000 and up so this is the cheap way to go but they work fine as you can see,the picture tells it all,takes a few bucks and very little time.

Maddog55
12-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
This totally reminds me of

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/168264/silver-acura-rsx-involved-in-hit-and-run-please-lookout-pics-added/

Same here Kobe....another "Owned" fiasco!!

HAhahahaha....SWEET!!!! I was thinking the same thing as most of you...I was fuming!! Then I thought he had lost her.
AWESOME awesome video!!! From one "hit'n'run buster" to another....Good job, Parkrat!!!

:thumbsup:

Update Parkrat...updates!!!!

88jbody
12-28-2007, 09:59 PM
at my work a couple months ago a lady missed a turn and plowed through a industrial yards gate, motorized opening one so not cheap, and takes off, we were working inside in the next building and herd the noise look out our door to see her back out of the mangled gate and drive away. so one of the guys followed her got the plate and seen her looking at damage a few blooks away

funny part is this was ina rental because her car was in the body shop.

so 2 of the guys from work get a summonds to court, she is fighting the hit and run charge, so they miss the day of work and the lady doesn't even show up for court.

so they put a warrant out on her LOL

stupid people every where.

when the cop originaly spoke to her she said she "buped it tried to see if someone was there and no one was so she left becasue the gate was barely damaged"

the gate couldn't open she knocked it completely off and bent it all up, and there were 2 cars infront of that building with people working in the office.

PARKRAT
12-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by cdnsir
Nice bust! I though he lost her for a while when he had to yield for that white van (obeying all rules while in a chase, what a guy!).

You know, now I'm wondering, how many of you guys have dash cams installed? Seems kinda excessive, but this guy sure was glad he had one. You yeild to the car on the right,she didn't know that,wonder how many people she hits in a year.

Maddog55
12-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by cdnsir

You know, now I'm wondering, how many of you guys have dash cams installed? Seems kinda excessive, but this guy sure was glad he had one.

I can see dash cams soon being as standard as a radio. Think of all the hassle and court time it could save. With cams being so cheap now...throw in a hard drive with USB connectors (to download any important vids) and you could have it record for weeks before having to re-write any data. Imagine if every car had these. People might smarten up a bit knowing they're stupid driving would be caught on digicam

dj_rice
12-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Maddog55

I can see dash cams soon being as standard as a radio. Think of all the hassle and court time it could save. With cams being so cheap now...throw in a hard drive with USB connectors (to download any important vids) and you could have it record for weeks before having to re-write any data. Imagine if every car had these. People might smarten up a bit knowing they're stupid driving would be caught on digicam

This would of been helpful in my dads collision with a cop a couple months ago....

turbo4dr
12-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Wow that was a good read read thanks all :guns:

PARKRAT
12-28-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

First of all...you are not paying attention. READ man READ!

as asked by SuperG3 "Nice job, how did you know how to turn around and get her coming straight towards you? Were you trying to keep up, cuz it sounded like you were taking it easy. "

You are talking about the wrong part of the video. Completely opposite ends of the video at that.

The Caliber slowed (photoradar most likely) The Camry was following too close and had two choices. 1) Rear end the Caliber, or 2) sideswipe the OP.

That is where you are referring to.

SuperG3's question is refering the end where he seemed to be driving aimlessly looking for her when the sharp pain of a horshoe in his ass gave him the luck to have her drive right at him.

:33 seconds the Calibers Brake lights come on

There is no intentive throttle increase from that point (:33) and earlier to the downshift at :39 seconds.

Sorry dude, not only do I laugh at your 1337 comprehension skills, I also have to say that....you're pretty much the dick in this situation. But that's just my opinion.

...................................................................................................

The Spy Shop (whatever it's called) in Calgary is good for that stuff I believe.

There have been many times I have witnessed accidents, or idiotic drivers. Hell, they are great for a TRUE "spotted" thread starter. I can see it now...people making collaberation videos of their travels...."Secret Street" nights...etc. :rofl:

I would get a dash cam. I seen the black car in front step on the brake,i was thinkin fine i'll just keep on going,some people stop in the middle of the road and talk on the cell,i didn't see the honda coming,she was behind me and im not asian so i drive looking forword, and then bang,she hits me.

D'z Nutz
12-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the site, PARKRAT! So what was the outcome of all this? Did you report her to the cops? If so, what did they say?

Digg it!

PARKRAT
12-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by svtlight

The guy with the cam sped up to be a dick.. and the other car just happened to slow down and he didn't make the gap. That last post was for you,your not a nice person.

PARKRAT
12-28-2007, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Welcome to the site, PARKRAT! So what was the outcome of all this? Did you report her to the cops? If so, what did they say?

Digg it! Well i can say she signaled every turn,and the rest i'll tell you later.:drama:

VW337
12-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by PARKRAT
and im not asian so i drive looking forword, and then bang,she hits me.
Haha:D

gofastmerc
12-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Great vid!

So why do you have cam? How long have you had?

Any tips for buying/using one?

dj_rice
12-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by gofastmerc
Great vid!

So why do you have cam? How long have you had?

Any tips for buying/using one?

Originally posted by dj_rice

He told me to put this up since he was shy...

I see someone took an interest,more views the better,and you can rate me if you like.I'd like to see more cams on the road so here's my cam set up.Fell free to pass it on.--The cam i use is a kodac digital 613,got it at best buy for $124,i use a 2gig chip and rechargeables,you get 40-73 min of video,if you use high resolution you can clearly read the plate #s,use the dock as a mount,my dash is metal so i taped a magnet to the bottom of the dock,if yours isn't use velcro,that makes it removable,
find the place it sits flat and has a good feild of view and thats it,a made to fit police dash cam would be $6000 and up so this is the cheap way to go but they work fine as you can see,the picture tells it all,takes a few bucks and very little time.

max_boost
12-29-2007, 12:40 AM
Good job!

That was crazy! I can't believe she tried to make a run for it! LMAO!

You need to get this on the news or something. This is fucking funny. OWNED!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Toms-SC
12-29-2007, 12:46 AM
More details man! How did she react? The cops? Fill us in!

dj_rice
12-29-2007, 12:46 AM
As I've suggested, send this video to www.break.com, I'm sure it'll make front page and you'll win $500....dont forget to remember me...;)

Bimmer88
12-29-2007, 12:55 AM
I'm diggin this!

This is halarious!!!! fuck I'ma make a dash cam now... but how's the battery life on video?? lol this is soooo funny! Keep it on at parking lots! lol hahaha anyways.... this is cool. Tell us more! and goodluck!

300zxfairlday
12-29-2007, 12:57 AM
Subscribedd

Dooms_Bane
12-29-2007, 01:52 AM
that is so messed up...

can't believe he/she tried to run away.... and wtf a photo radar van was there to...
The guy in the van that takes the pictures should have at least called the cops for that or taken a picture lol

PARKRAT
12-29-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice
As I've suggested, send this video to www.break.com, I'm sure it'll make front page and you'll win $500....dont forget to remember me...;) I don't wanna sell my vid just yet.

PARKRAT
12-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Bimmer88
I'm diggin this!

This is halarious!!!! fuck I'ma make a dash cam now... but how's the battery life on video?? lol this is soooo funny! Keep it on at parking lots! lol hahaha anyways.... this is cool. Tell us more! and goodluck! I use energizer rechargeables,they last me about a week but i don't drive much,i keep a couple of duracell aa's in the car for back up,i never go into a parking lot without it.Mabye my dream of a dashcam club will come true??

whiskas
12-29-2007, 04:32 PM
What kind of camera do you use? And what do you use to mount it to the dash?

nismodrifter
12-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by whiskas
What kind of camera do you use? And what do you use to mount it to the dash?

READ THE PREVIOUS PAGE!!!!! :whipped:

dawson13
12-29-2007, 06:05 PM
just so everyone know i jus saw this on another website and posted it cuz i thought it was unbelieveable

4DoorGTZ
12-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Its the holidays and its early in the threads life.....

This will become and EPIC thread...

I'm now shopping for a cam to put in the CTS-V

silver_gs-R
12-29-2007, 07:44 PM
hahah wow. unbelivable. good thing she got caught. :thumbsup:

PARKRAT
12-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by dawson13
just so everyone know i jus saw this on another website and posted it cuz i thought it was unbelieveable dawson13 is the one that found me on youtube.Thanks Dman.

redbeast
12-29-2007, 10:50 PM
Unbelievable how people have no brains. She should be banned from driving or put her on facility insurance.

ashee
12-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Lucky the person didn't pull a gun or something haha

PARKRAT
12-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by ashee
Lucky the person didn't pull a gun or something haha Shootin her would have been to easy,to quick,good old fashioned lip whippin was way more fun.

PARKRAT
12-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by ashee
Lucky the person didn't pull a gun or something haha Shootin her would have been to easy,to quick,good old fashioned lip whippin was way more fun.

max_boost
12-30-2007, 12:57 PM
You still haven't filled us in on the rest of the details!!

Redlyne_mr2
12-30-2007, 01:11 PM
lol good job man.. this is classic.. shes all over the map..

infamous
12-30-2007, 01:12 PM
honestly, as i watched the video, right after she side swiped him, i would have been so mad, i would have probably used the PIT maneuver on her. good job on keeping your cool the whole time, and fill us in on details after, and possibly some pics of the damage to your car.....