PDA

View Full Version : Official Honda picture thread..... Part II



Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

arian_ma
11-20-2008, 03:19 PM
How much power does that ASM car make? Isn't it something ridiculously low like 280hp?

1-Bar
11-20-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I wonder if 15 years from now you guys will be scouring the country for a clean honda like you used to have back in the day..sort of like Toyvitz dad... you''ll think to yourselfs... dammit why didnt I keep the car as you try to track down a set of spoon brakes and mugen wheels.

Oh I think you're on to something man.....let call it, 10 years from now we'll have a reunion and see what's inside everyone garage.....I'd love to own a lude again that runs into the 12s like that Celica does :D

403ep3
11-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]


it use to be :D man i miss that car.. i had it back in 04

It's clean, you changed the rims right? ;)

11-20-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by 403ep3


It's clean, you changed the rims right? ;)

LOL ya..the 2 pix above is the same car too :P

403ep3
11-21-2008, 10:01 AM
I want new rims for my car!!

I hate riding on stockies :thumbsdow

Neil4Speed
11-21-2008, 12:19 PM
This 5th Gen Lude is so clean it made my heart skip a beat.

So simple and just nice... I got to get one of them one day.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/2004_0514_012747aa.jpg What are those wheels called, fuck pure sex.

Skyline_Addict
11-21-2008, 12:23 PM
^^ those are the stock base-model rims, frequently known as "blades".

1-Bar
11-21-2008, 12:32 PM
any 5th gen luder knows, SH rims are the sh!t....haha

11-21-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
any 5th gen luder knows, SH rims are the sh!t....haha

wow ur lude was BALLER.. i remember when i had mine i seen pix of urs and i always loved it LOL

hmm SH wheels are nice... but at the time i always had a thing for blades hahaha

Carlton
11-21-2008, 01:11 PM
I still prefer my blades over SH wheels

but i do wish mine were in that condition lol

11-21-2008, 04:46 PM
:drool:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/DSC00604.jpg

dj_honda
11-21-2008, 04:50 PM
nice nsx. i want one pretty bad fuck

1-Bar
11-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]


wow ur lude was BALLER.. i remember when i had mine i seen pix of urs and i always loved it LOL

hmm SH wheels are nice... but at the time i always had a thing for blades hahaha

thanks man, I feel the same way about your stookie :) I've always loved blades, but most luders at that time liked the SH ones even more.....:dunno:

Man that NSX is sick!!

11-21-2008, 05:04 PM
some of my homies cars back in BC
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/hanger001.jpg
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v646/210/52/505116560/n505116560_1517294_4675.jpg
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v291/34/75/667470340/n667470340_3383169_447.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/n852685531_484901_7568.jpg
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v291/34/75/667470340/n667470340_3383168_192.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/IMG_980020copy.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/741801_10_full.jpg
http://photos-a.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v184/154/28/782470596/n782470596_2100128_182.jpg
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v103/199/52/667705310/n667705310_910278_5666.jpg
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v103/199/52/667705310/n667705310_910277_5344.jpg

SeanDon
11-21-2008, 06:26 PM
wheres the TL love?

403ep3
11-22-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by SeanDon
wheres the TL love?

you ask for love but don't post any pics! :drama:

Accord_tunerx
11-23-2008, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by [email protected]
:drool:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/DSC00604.jpg

i request more pictures of that nsx!!! please:D

11-23-2008, 03:40 PM
:thumbsup:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/NSX20fall20200820122.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/NSX20fall20200820143.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/NSX20fall20200820142.jpg

4doorj
11-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Man that's nsx is sooooooo nice

EK 2.0
11-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by 4doorj

Man that's nsx is sooooooo nice


You just like it cause it's yellow...

Jlude
11-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0



You just like it cause it's yellow...

only thing I don't like about it is that it's Yellow

Sexy otherwise..

Accord_tunerx
11-23-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]
:thumbsup:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/NSX20fall20200820122.jpg


pics of ENGINE bay that bar looks crazy! in the behide the seat!:eek:

88CRX
11-23-2008, 06:32 PM
That NSX is awesome!!! Wow!!!!!

11-23-2008, 10:48 PM
this is Gangster! :bigpimp:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3003/2691647097_d461bc6cb5_o.jpg

4doorj
11-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]
this is Gangster! :bigpimp:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3003/2691647097_d461bc6cb5_o.jpg
:bigpimp:

Jlude
11-23-2008, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]
this is Gangster! :bigpimp:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3003/2691647097_d461bc6cb5_o.jpg


Lovin it.

1-Bar
11-23-2008, 11:47 PM
that is disgusting !!

4doorj
11-23-2008, 11:50 PM
Makes me want to get a hardtop. Too bad I would never use it though.

max_boost
11-24-2008, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by [email protected]
this is Gangster! :bigpimp:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3003/2691647097_d461bc6cb5_o.jpg

That is perfection for a S2K. What's all on it? OEM front lip, side strakes, wheels + drop?

If I were to do one up, that's it, right there. I would get different wheels possibly but that's perfect. I would never take off the hardtop though. :bigpimp:

EM1FTW
11-24-2008, 08:49 AM
That s2000 is so clean. Its sweet how so few visual modifications make it look so sick!

Skyline_Addict
11-24-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by max_boost


That is perfection for a S2K. What's all on it? OEM front lip, side strakes, wheels + drop?

If I were to do one up, that's it, right there. I would get different wheels possibly but that's perfect. I would never take off the hardtop though. :bigpimp:

:werd: . that's exactly what my plan is as well. different wheels of course, and a hard top...maybe, maybe not.

EM1FTW
11-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by trieu
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/Import1/GumpCoupe145htcopy.jpg



i think i want that wing.

2000_SI
11-24-2008, 10:50 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/ctrazzz/IMG_1168.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/ctrazzz/IMG_1498.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/ctrazzz/IMG_1505.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/ctrazzz/IMG_1481.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/ctrazzz/BSC085.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/ctrazzz/BSC061.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/ctrazzz/BSC052.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/ctrazzz/IMG_1056.jpg

snow_daniel
11-24-2008, 10:54 AM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/img67.jpg

11-24-2008, 12:35 PM
JDM SOUTH is full of ballers!! HAWT!!:bigpimp:

88CRX
11-24-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by 2000_SI






Great post :bigpimp:

You have anymore of those pics you snapped on that cruise? Don't think I ever saw them.

EK 2.0
11-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]

JDM SOUTH is full of ballers!! HAWT!!:bigpimp:



JDMSOUTH are wankstas...

88CRX
11-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0




JDMSOUTH are wankstas...

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

88CRX
11-24-2008, 01:16 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/88crx/sj23.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/88crx/sj15.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x24/88crx2/dtp08_02.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x24/88crx2/dtp_ep3_14.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x24/88crx2/dtp-edm_09.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x24/88crx2/beyond08_04.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x24/88crx2/camaro_01.jpg


I'll dig some more oldies up when I get home tonight.

shadowz
11-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0




JDMSOUTH are wankstas...

Lol too funny, civic owner beef

mboldt
11-24-2008, 01:40 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/mboldt/345a71.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/mboldt/T4.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/mboldt/DSC_7388copy-3finalbigwebcopy.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/mboldt/DSC_7310web.jpg

(this shot is in feb import tuner!)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/mboldt/DSC_6354copy.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/mboldt/DSC_3813headlightsnoglarefinal-2web.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/mboldt/DSC_0463copy.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/mboldt/DSC_9435-2-2copy.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/mboldt/Integra_01copy.jpg

T-Dubbs
11-24-2008, 02:11 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/T-Dubbs/barrie102-1.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/T-Dubbs/barrie105-1.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/T-Dubbs/barrie104.jpg

2000_SI
11-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX


Great post :bigpimp:

You have anymore of those pics you snapped on that cruise? Don't think I ever saw them.
I think they are all on facebook. If not, then maybe I can upload some from my home comp...

dj_honda
11-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]
:thumbsup:


did he do the front/rear conversion or is it actually NA2?

1-Bar
11-24-2008, 03:32 PM
IIRC looking inside that car is actually an NA2 with NSX-R parts

4doorj
11-25-2008, 01:35 AM
I don't know if I ever posted this or not. But this is what made me love the spoon bumper and a J's wing. The first time I saw this picture I was drueling:drool: Alot of people may not like it though.
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9364/fire2kbm2.jpg

zain123
11-25-2008, 02:17 AM
ce28 takata green.. mmmmmmm

this car is siiick ^^^

snow_daniel
11-25-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by zain123
ce28 takata green.. mmmmmmm

this car is siiick ^^^

More

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P7271118-1.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P7271117.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P7271114-1.jpg

Eleanor
11-25-2008, 11:07 AM
Wow, I'm not normally a huge fan of Spoon Aero, but that actually looks damn good :thumbsup:

snow_daniel
11-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Eleanor
Wow, I'm not normally a huge fan of Spoon Aero, but that actually looks damn good :thumbsup:
More ~~
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/DTP_b_0606_3016071.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/DSC00198.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/IMG_5934-1.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/TD-48.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/TD-20.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/s2kmeet001-1.jpg

Other Spoon S2000
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/DSCN4369-vi.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/IMG_0069.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/IMG_2237.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/lee8.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/lee3.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/spoonwides2000nj1.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/Spoon2.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/IMG_6992_Custom.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/IMG_3236.jpg

snow_daniel
11-25-2008, 11:57 AM
More...I just found out...I had so many Spoon S2000 Pix...
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/EDsS2000.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P5307594.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P5317647.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P5317870.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/spoooon.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/2854769556_7c44d0ebbc.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/2854786612_bfdde48628.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/2854786824_d807560f2f.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/2838640543_bf97d8dba4_b.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/2816634624_ae17146824_o.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/2215435865_0fa14dff3e.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/039.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/005-8-1.jpg

imjimmylin
11-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Spoon bumper is really growing on me, when I first saw it I didn't like it. Now I can't get enough of it haha.

Skyline_Addict
11-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Ya. I kind of want a spoon bumper now. Stop tempting me!

snow_daniel
11-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
Ya. I kind of want a spoon bumper now. Stop tempting me!
no no :D
I know you want it !!!
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BnifTj-AAOg/SQfgGoCil6I/AAAAAAAAVH0/gSvpwtv3_3o/s912/DSC_0008.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P7271125.jpg

Skyline_Addict
11-25-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by snow_daniel

no no :D
I know you want it !!!
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BnifTj-AAOg/SQfgGoCil6I/AAAAAAAAVH0/gSvpwtv3_3o/s912/DSC_0008.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P7271125.jpg


OEM > *

;) ;) ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

4doorj
11-25-2008, 03:37 PM
I've owned the spoon bumper before! Quality is top notch. Fitment was like a glove. I kinda want it again. But probably not...haha

imjimmylin
11-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by 4doorj
I've owned the spoon bumper before! Quality is top notch. Fitment was like a glove. I kinda want it again. But probably not...haha
How much was it?

4doorj
11-25-2008, 03:55 PM
When I bought it the bumper cost alot more then it did now. I think it was like $2500 plus gst and shipping. I think it was roughly around there. Plus paint.
That was at a special price. The bumper has come down alot in price though.

11-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Jason DO IT UP
this can be you ;)
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/img0599lp6af7.jpg

Skyline_Addict
11-25-2008, 04:05 PM
anyone have wheels they're parting out with?

4doorj
11-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]
Jason DO IT UP
this can be you ;)
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/img0599lp6af7.jpg
It sucks driving with such a expensive bumper. I felt soooo depressed when I curbed my spoon bumper.:cry:

snow_daniel
11-25-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by 4doorj

It sucks driving with such a expensive bumper. I felt soooo depressed when I curbed my spoon bumper.:cry:
you are baller enough to buy a new one or repair+ repaint it after you curbed it :D
I am sure Jackie will hook you up !!

shadowz
11-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by 4doorj

It sucks driving with such a expensive bumper. I felt soooo depressed when I curbed my spoon bumper.:cry:

Learn to drive better hahaa jk

1-Bar
11-25-2008, 04:31 PM
^amen....lol :rofl: :rofl:

Dj_Stylz
11-25-2008, 05:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/itsalwayskevin/DABlack3.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e89/jdm_xiong/mydb897R.jpg

11-25-2008, 05:25 PM
wooo that DA is fuking crazy!!!!

Jlude
11-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by snow_daniel
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/039.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/005-8-1.jpg

I like this!!!

Really not a HUGE fan of that bumper. It's ok though.

4doorj
11-26-2008, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by shadowz


Learn to drive better hahaa jk
:rofl: :rofl:

403ep3
11-26-2008, 12:12 AM
I hate you guys! this makes me wanna trade in my car for an s2000 :cry:

4doorj
11-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Some 8th gen love!

mugen si
http://image.automotive.com/f/miscellaneous/2008-honda-civic-mugen-si-high-speed-at-29-500/7235496+w623+cr1+re0+ar1/2008-honda-civic-front-left-mugen-anglejpg.jpg
mugen civic type r
http://media.nextautos.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/mugen-ctr-1.jpg
mugen rr
http://www.thetorquereport.com/civic_type_rr-thumb.jpg
spoon type r
http://www.gtchannel.com/files/spoon_at_speed.JPG
j's racing type r
http://www.jsracing.co.jp/js3/img/carttl/civic-fd2.jpg
type r
http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/b6/honda_civic_type_r_3_460x0w.jpg
and just to add my turbo SI haha
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/b/e/6/157336/oct1-0.jpg

Jlude
11-26-2008, 12:35 AM
Some pics of the CR... they're not high res... thought I'd add them anyway.


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0076.jpg


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0074.jpg


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0031.jpg


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00100.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00096.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0024.jpg


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00097.jpg

4doorj
11-26-2008, 01:00 AM
Convertible + California :love: :love:


Originally posted by Jlude
Some pics of the CR... they're not high res... thought I'd add them anyway.


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0076.jpg


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0074.jpg


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0031.jpg


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00100.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00096.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0024.jpg


http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00097.jpg

derek_k
11-26-2008, 01:31 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hhekhw.jpg

11-26-2008, 12:05 PM
showing my love for DC2-R :drool:
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v248/145/59/517524579/n517524579_547500_6005.jpg
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v248/145/59/517524579/n517524579_547501_7661.jpg
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v331/145/59/517524579/n517524579_828147_1848.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/DSC_0028.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/2230341955_7939ec711e_o.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/DSC_0004.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/783794395_l.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/142-4247_IMG.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/142-4246_IMG.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/1PICT4483b.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/_mugen-acura-integra-1.jpg

Skyline_Addict
11-26-2008, 12:10 PM
ah yes, the dc2r. i will add one to my collection some day!

11-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
ah yes, the dc2r. i will add one to my collection some day!

i hope so too :thumbsup:

11-26-2008, 12:26 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/87ve.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/DSCN1649a.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/JKL-AP1/97540238_l.jpg
not a DC2-R but its super nice :D
http://a617.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/46/l_527904fbb6e5c1637690982bc87bb388.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t28/TODAFED/DC2.jpg
http://www.iwishiwascool.com/icecreamsandwich/rva_6-7-08/DSC_0013.JPG
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/TH3_K1D/DC21.jpg
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/jimiharris/DSC_0135.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn173/Nemesis_R/itr4fdsf.jpg?t=1216017789

05*CivicRS
11-26-2008, 03:10 PM
suprised no one put out the legend yet

http://www.autowp.ru/pictures/honda_mugen/legend/autowp.ru_mugen_honda_legend_6.jpg

http://www.mugen-power.com/topics/legendmax0501/img/wp01-1024.jpg

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Mike%20Garrett/feelsFD2/sMG_2515.jpg

11-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by snow_daniel
[B]More...I just found out...I had so many Spoon S2000 Pix...


yo man u gotta stop talking when u got salad in ur mouth :D

**tossing????** :poosie:

Dj_Stylz
11-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Zb1DsX4zSiw


HT5 HONDA-TECH MEET - VIDEO - DOWNSVIEW PARK TORONTO - CANADA

Found this video on Honda-Tech pretty sweet video and meet they had.

Here's the link if you guy's want to check it out.
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2439520

Redlined_8000
11-26-2008, 09:08 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/RSX250/1987-honda-civic-5.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/RSX250/1987-honda-civic-6.jpg

dj_honda
11-26-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz


Found this video on Honda-Tech pretty sweet video and meet they had.

Here's the link if you guy's want to check it out.
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2439520 [/B]

that videos good. they usually have decent vids.

4doorj
11-27-2008, 01:27 AM
Butchered NSX... I feel soooo bad for it. A thread in another forum showed this guys process on his upcoming project
:barf:
Before:
http://i36.tinypic.com/w84zs0.jpg
Parts from:
http://tuning2003.wz.cz/akce/1-PB-Tuning-meeting/Toyota_Celica_2.JPG
In process
http://i35.tinypic.com/2mo5753.jpg

mboldt
11-27-2008, 01:41 AM
OMG gross

EK 2.0
11-27-2008, 01:07 PM
You know you have too much money when you can butcher an NSX...

Redlyne_mr2
11-27-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
You know you have too much money when you can butcher an NSX...
Thats the new trend for 09

snow_daniel
11-27-2008, 02:38 PM
:facepalm:

snow_daniel
11-27-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]


yo man u gotta stop talking when u got salad in ur mouth :D

**tossing????** :poosie:
:dunno: .......:guns:

Some civic Pix
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/img0922asmall7zs-1.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/gregger.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/dpjzfr.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/taffyspoilercopy.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/4drap2.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/DSC02470-1.jpg

snow_daniel
11-27-2008, 03:14 PM
Some EK lover:D
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/100_2176.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/Cluster3.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/rota-slipstream-civic-black-spoon.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/pic143.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/diffuserek9bn5-1.jpg


and my old car:cry:
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/PA132496.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/STRD2.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P5274006-1.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P5253873-1.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P5253874-1.jpg

403ep3
11-28-2008, 12:41 AM
snow_daniel: you had one hot ek

I think I saw it pull away from a store in the ne? LONG TIME AGO. I couldn't help but stare :love:

snow_daniel
11-28-2008, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by 403ep3
snow_daniel: you had one hot ek

I think I saw it pull away from a store in the ne? LONG TIME AGO. I couldn't help but stare :love:
Thanks :) I still miss my civic

Dj_Stylz
11-28-2008, 08:34 AM
http://www.honda-klub.dk/data/cache/2/9/640x480.c2a71acc.21892.jpg
:bigpimp: :bigpimp: :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

http://images.bite.lt/banga/files/content/200603/44218ace8c9d1.jpg
http://www.blownej9.de/eg6/new1.JPG
http://www.blownej9.de/eg6/new2.JPG
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5923/rt10iu.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l93/gerb_dc2/gerbdizzle-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/cckakarot/rollin.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/cckakarot/badass.jpg

ekguy
11-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by snow_daniel
Some EK lover:D
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/100_2176.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/Cluster3.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/rota-slipstream-civic-black-spoon.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/pic143.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/diffuserek9bn5-1.jpg


and my old car:cry:
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/PA132496.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/STRD2.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P5274006-1.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P5253873-1.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Snow_daniel/P5253874-1.jpg

is this the one that has the Spoon Engine??? I kept hearing someone in Calgary had one of those in an ek?

snow_daniel
11-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by ekguy


is this the one that has the Spoon Engine??? I kept hearing someone in Calgary had one of those in an ek?
No, The one with the Spoon Engine is in a Red EK Hatch

Spoon EK (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/125111/fatboys-spoon-ek/)

jdmSiR
11-28-2008, 11:01 AM
this thread makes me so happy

403ep3
11-28-2008, 11:03 AM
I love that red ek!! So fresh and so clean, clean!

11-28-2008, 11:53 AM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l69/Ladeepersuasion/AUTO%20INSPIRED/DSC01516.jpg

11-28-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by snow_daniel

No, The one with the Spoon Engine is in a Red EK Hatch

Spoon EK (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/125111/fatboys-spoon-ek/)

Rocky is a dumb ass for letting that go :dunno:

EK 2.0
11-28-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]

Rocky is a dumb ass for letting that go :dunno:



hahaha...

Redlyne_mr2
11-28-2008, 12:19 PM
wtf that thing had a spoon engine??