PDA

View Full Version : FS: Omega Speedmaster "Moon Watch"

Pacman
12-29-2007, 08:20 PM
Not sure why my last thread was removed as I wasn't breaking any rules as far as I know.

Anyhow.....The debt collectors are looking for me and I'm desperate for cash and need to sell my Omega Speedmaster. This watch is 100% authentic. If you are interested in the watch but want to verify it's authenticity....we can take it to any authorized Omega dealer of your choice to validate it.

The watch is in excellent condition and keeping excellent time (currently gaining 6 seconds per day). The chronograph functions work perfectly and re-set to zero.

Here are the details on the watch:

- 42mm diameter
- mechanical movement
- Serial # on the of the watch is in-tact and matches the serial # on the movement

The retail on this watch is over $3,700.

I am asking for $1,300 or make me a fair offer.

I am also willing to trade up (my watch plus cash) or trade down (your watch plus cash) for another watch that you may have. I like all types of watches (but no fakes, knockoffs or replicas please), so feel free to make a trade offer....the worst I can say is "no thanks".

Feel free to ask any questions on this thread of via PM or email.

Thanks
Pacman
[email protected]

http://members.shaw.ca/mr_pacman/1.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/mr_pacman/2.jpg

eur0
12-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Start threads with FS: in your title, it's in the marketplace rules..

ZC_CIVIC
12-29-2007, 08:51 PM
I am also willing to trade up (my watch plus cash)

but first off you said

The debt collectors are looking for me and I'm desperate for cash

so what do you want like that is a bit missleading?:dunno:

Pacman
12-30-2007, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by ZC_CIVIC

but first off you said

so what do you want like that is a bit missleading?:dunno:

Just trying to add some drama. The truth is, my wife will probably leave me if I don't start thinning down my watch collection, so I should be selling it for cash......but I'm always open to trades for another watch :D